What's new

Pakistan to emerge as major bike maker in years ahead

Dude i told here before that they do look good no doubt n thats was because they need to attract the customers ie young or teens to buy their bikes.
But the argument is about quality not beauty.
In Quality u talk abt specs ie the bike in a class of say 150cc engine, so how much is its fuel-performance ratio both in plane n mountainous areas?? what is the power of the bike as compared to fuel in consumes ie both with a single person or with 2 people n how far can it go in steep mountainous roads. How much is its engine performance in the different weathers n specially in cold, above sea level mountains where oxygen is low as compared to low level lands ie coastal areas or per sea level lands.

Many things are visible from that pic
Twin Spar Chassis,Monoshock Suspension.....and many other technologies yet to be introduced in Pakistan.....

At first ...it is a 200cc bike...not a 70 cc bike like yours....

Fuel efficency is low as it is a 200 cc engine.....

It would have enough low end torque for mountaneous terrain since it is a 200 cc engine

With two people FE and perfomance will decrease but not very much...(its a 200 cc engine and not a 70cc one)

India has more diversity of Terrain and Climate than Pakistan...And the vehicle is tested every where.........

.Do u even know that the Afghans come n buy vehicles n bikes in our country n then take them by road to their country because they say that in Afghanistan (where the india vehicles r available like that of TATA)

What a joke......
Pakistan manufactured vehicles???
Which vehicles??

they say that since Afghan terrain is rocky so the indian vehicles which r sold there they lack enough power when loaded fully n if the do give u power then the mileage issues force them not to rely on them.
And please go to those areas where yr vehicles r sold n ask them that r they reliable???
70 cc bikes from 1970s??
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indian companies have developed CRDI,twin spark ignition,hybrid technology on their own

Australia,British,Italy,Spain,Malaysia,Iran,indone sia,Brasil,peru etc Buy India Vehicles kid!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Our automobiles company's have presence in various countrys and continents across the world from East Asia to Africa till America (continent) and sell these same vehicles (bikes and cars) there too. And all the specs which you are talking about are available over internet zillions of times, only if you care to read. And please don't talk about Quality. I am myself user of Bajaj Pulsar 180 cc from past 3 years, beleive me. Its on par with any international product if not better. Rest depends on yourself.

879913d1327921655-all-new-bajaj-pulsar-200ns-unveiled-update-rs-84-096-ex-showroom-pune-2.jpg

Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS

Still, better then being called as a "Terrorist".

;)

you already have that tag the day you started killing kashmiris and muslims in gujrat such a extremist people recently Hindu sikh riots started :S

Our automobiles company's have presence in various countrys and continents across the world from East Asia to Africa till America (continent) and sell these same vehicles (bikes and cars) there too. And all the specs which you are talking about are available over internet zillions of times, only if you care to read. And please don't talk about Quality. I am myself user of Bajaj Pulsar 180 cc from past 3 years, beleive me. Its on par with any international product if not better. Rest depends on yourself.

879913d1327921655-all-new-bajaj-pulsar-200ns-unveiled-update-rs-84-096-ex-showroom-pune-2.jpg

Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS

your local industry is decades old while our one is 5 to 6 years old and it will take a time to develop more . and this thread is about pakistan not india

you already have that tag the day you started killing kashmiris and muslims in gujrat such a extremist people recently Hindu sikh riots started :S

Never heard any Indian being called as Terrorist in any country around the world but have heard about..........:D~ NeverMind.

By the way this thread is not about slums so you better not bring them into this topic and i wont bring terrorists here :D~

get your facts straight orangi is not a slum its a proper town with carpeted roads , parks, hospitals , concrete houses and flats unlike your tin houses of dharvi of mumbai google maps can help you out better :D and btw the authors of these links are indians :D you have got the title of slumies after your oscar winner movie :D

A slum is a slum...

lot of redevelopment programes are going on in Dharavi.....

dh1ze.jpg

Karachi is Far behind our tier 3 cities....So Dont compare Mumbai with Karachi!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan to emerge as major bike maker in years ahead

its about pakistan not india vs pakistan bikes

But since the only "bikes" you have would not be used by the most destitute doodhwala in India, the discussion veered there - who knows, with the MFN thingy, you may get to buy them soon too.

Definitely more on topic than Godhra. Please take that crap elsewhere.

your local industry is decades old while our one is 5 to 6 years old and it will take a time to develop more . and this thread is about pakistan not india

Your country men called our bikes as inferior type.........:rofl:

Your country men called our bikes as inferior type.........:rofl:

A slum is a slum...
Orangi...

pakistani-slum.jpg

lot of redevelopment programes are going on in Dharavi.....

dh1ze.jpg

Karachi is Far behind our tier 3 cities....So Dont compare Mumbai with Karachi!!!!!!!!!!

the very first picture is of drainage of the town you want mineral water in drainage water ?? :S

Crescent+Bay.jpg

12news15.jpg

947654d1241701260-worth-buying-property-crescent-bay-3136034284_5e33a9074d_o_d9e_pakwheels-com-.jpg

Karachi

dharavi-industry-615.jpg

dharavi_1.jpg

mumbai1-low.gif

streets and tin houses of dharavi

Back
Top Bottom