What's new

Pakistan to emerge as major bike maker in years ahead

Yes it has production plants not just a plant n they dont depend solely on Pak for those plants just the people who work there r Pakistanis n the basic raw materials r from here but technical system comes from japan n so as for hero-honda in yr country the have plants, the manufacture products for the local market locally, also the have indian people working as the staff there but the technical system or design comes/ approves from the company's HQs which r in japan n r expansive too as compared to the indian bike producers. Thats because the international MNCs only go for profit thats all is in their minds n thats the sole reason why they invest in the other countries to make money only not to the betterment of the people or country.
Take this American Chevrolet for example even its small car in the size of yr Maruti is way too expensive that even the middle or upper middle or elites can afford in yr country.
HMmmm their lies the difference .. in Pak you are not designing stuff for yourself , once you get your designers and technician on board things might change ..
BTW chevy is not any more costlier than honda ,hyundai or Maruti .. all Indianised well for our market and condition .

kṣamā;3645280 said:
Hmm not quite, HH has an onshore design team which produced the design of Hero Honda Splendor which was a mega success and believe it or not even 15yrs ago when it was launched it was priced les than 50K INR and its a 100cc bike. Latter on other companies jumped in bringing something very new to the table and price slice. Hence we have an auto industry which produces world class bikes without any foreign hook ups.

As far as Chevy spark is concerned its one of the most affordable stylish small car in Indian market. Donn u get from the comparision that I bought that thing in my college with nothing but my savings+Scholarship+a bit of dad's help !! I drove my college that thing.

dude, come on r u part of their project team or designer's team. even if they make a design on their own still they cant launch that in the host country without the approval of the high authorities its a general rule of every MNC in the world operating anywhere.as for the prize its because of the domestic companies who offer the same class products in cheaper rates so they r forced to decreased their cost if they r a established company locally. If they r new so they sometimes come with the tactics of low costs just to attract the customers, so when they establish their business then they show their true colours n then loot the market to fill that vacuum that was made by selling products cheaply initially.

^^Hey genius everything might be just correct but explain how is that the local companies break off the JV and then start selling indigenous products in those markets not only wr the Giants are prevalent but also give them run for their money ?? All doing this while not depriving of the domestic market of world class goods !!

And also the fact that the denature by which "giants" should have had a good foot hold of market is over, even then they cater to customer specific needs at a price which is even lower than the one given by the same company to other foreign markets ?? Also even after this the local company and foreign company thrives ?? Even better many plan to or have moved into our country ??

:lol:Dude stop embarrassing yrself, before giving yr precious answer plz read my comment with a little concentration.
I mentioned abt yr country not mine except for the last paragraph.
All i said was abt how international companies struggle in yr country n how that has effected yr domestic quality which is truth no doubt n what i said abt our country is that we had allowed foreign investment right from start without much restrictions so the quality in our market's products have got better then yours which is right as well because here foreign companies compete against each other, there is no real domestic market as yet n the one who is they r just newly developed n will take time to expand n improve just like the one u showed.
Soo read the post again with a open mind.
WTFiggityFhk happened here :cheesy: It wasn't a sarcastic comment :blink:

Best gift Pak gave to the world has been its Jihad factory, But damn even this thing not 100% Pakistani.
Funded by saudis and Yanks and trained by CIA.

So u accept this that CIA trained them good its not that hard to swallow the reality:lol: wasnt it??
Now dont accuse our intelligence for them.

@umair: Currently on my mobile device will answer u aptly latter. But even then if u ask all of us to take ur "coca-mammy" story for a gospell then u are highly mistaken my lad.

Also u seem to show a comprehension problem. I have asked an entirely a diff question. Pls go through the question again. And rather than going for personal abuses pls respond with a logical answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lahore-Shopping-Festival-Havy-Bike-Rally-at-Jail-Rial.jpg

These bikes are imports, not production models.

The thread is about pakistani bikes not your bajaj and hero honda's and if we dnt have the D*ck then why sania bhabi chossed Shoaib malik by Rejecting millions of slumies :P :D

No troll... its truth

Karachi's Orangi beats Slumdog Millionaire's Dharavi in Mumbai as Asia's largest slum - Telegraph

lol...:rofl:

Boss i am seating in international market where i meeting multinational every day and these are comments based on more then 50 Indian i have in my company. one of my coworker want to buy scooter for his daughter she was having BAJAJ before and in just 4 years all spares for the same not available in the market and now he purchase HERO just 5 months back

Nice joke- Bajaj stopped making scooters 3 year back!!!!!!!!!!

Dude there was my friend like u he was also very impressed by the indian bikes n their designs. One day he decided to leave for their country to purchase their bikes he wanted a 150 cc n 125cc in 2008. u know he got his visa for a month n just came back in 2 weeks time empty handed. On asking why did he came back so soon without a bike, then what he told was a shocker that their bikes only look good in design n their adds but in reality the r even more obsolete then ours in those 2 weeks he he searched for the quality of bikes better then Pak in Dehli but still failed to even have found a bike even in per in quality with their Pak counterparts. He was so much disappointed then he came back 2 weeks before his trip to have came to an end.
Bro this is the reality of the quality of the indian products in their own country n the reason why indians like them or think their products best is because of patriotism n they have been deprived by their gov from a better quality international products in the hope of developing their local industry.

Another joke...

Pulsar_200_NS_10.jpg

Any comparable Pakistani bike???

If Indian bikes sell in India due to patriotism...how do they find market in Indonesia,malaysia ,Sri Lanka and even Brasil and latin America?

Indian manufactures like Hero and Bajaj compete with Yamaha,Honda and Suzuki........
You cannot accept India has a good automotive Industry??

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.motorbeam.com/wp-content/gallery/bajaj-pulsar-200-ns/Pulsar_200_NS_10.jpg[/IMG]

Any comparable Pakistani bike???

Dude i told here before that they do look good no doubt n thats was because they need to attract the customers ie young or teens to buy their bikes.
But the argument is about quality not beauty.
In Quality u talk abt specs ie the bike in a class of say 150cc engine, so how much is its fuel-performance ratio both in plane n mountainous areas?? what is the power of the bike as compared to fuel in consumes ie both with a single person or with 2 people n how far can it go in steep mountainous roads. How much is its engine performance in the different weathers n specially in cold, above sea level mountains where oxygen is low as compared to low level lands ie coastal areas or per sea level lands.

These r few points that r in my mind n in our country bikes n vehicles r made n tested in these circumstances.Do u even know that the Afghans come n buy vehicles n bikes in our country n then take them by road to their country because they say that in Afghanistan (where the india vehicles r available like that of TATA) they say that since Afghan terrain is rocky so the indian vehicles which r sold there they lack enough power when loaded fully n if the do give u power then the mileage issues force them not to rely on them.

And please go to those areas where yr vehicles r sold n ask them that r they reliable???
Surely answer will be no like in here it was.

Back
Top Bottom