What's new

Pakistan to deport Afghan refugees

1. No one is denying our ethnic diversity, although I find it laughable that a Pakistani would refer to ethnic tensions in our country. Can you even fly your flag throughout Baluchistan?

Im from balouchistan and YES it is hoisted in every city!Unless u talk about indian support terrorists who kill everybdy including balouch who work for government?

How many people died in ethic tensions in Karachi last week?
U mean Political killings? between anp and mqm thugs?

Within minutes of Bhuttos assasination, her supporters were calling for independent Sindh. Cmon bruh

Only 1 said tht!Do u have TV in ur house?

2. Thats what you think. Punjabi generals and Muhajir big shots are toasting wine glasses while OUR pakhtunkhwa burns. But you keep your head in the clouds wrora. Just know this,

Do u know how many pushtuns have been presidents of Pakistan and how many army chief?
Do u know 35-40% Pak army consists of pushtuns ans 250000-300000 F.C is entirely pushtun?
Do u know Gen Amjad Khan is commanding F.C operations againsts terrorist taliban in FATA?

I forgive you and the time will come when Law and Bar will unite.

Who the buk r u to forgive about ur own wet dreams n imaginations?
U have been on this forum for long how many PAKISTANI pushtu speakers have u seen willing n agreeing with ur bloody rant?
Unite my foot.Ur welcome to be a part of Pakistan.

3. Pakhtun=Afghan. Afghanistan=Land of Afghans. :d

This aint 1800s!! its 2010... u should have thought about it while selling it to the british in order to save ur back.

4. We used to have love for Pakistan.

Yeah right!

But now we see what games your countrys govt has played with Afghan lives

Wat games?did we incite USSR to bomb afghanistan?did we tell u to fight?u were already fighting the soviets!
We will never forget how they destroyed our country.

Well go n fight russia.
We;ll never forget Nasrullah "Let Kabul burn" Babar.

An entire generation of Afghans have venom towards your country,

So wat the hell r u going to do?Pakistanis dont like u either!!
Typical loser mentality blame everything on others?while play victims ... shsh.

] and dont you dare blame us

Yes we should thanks u for giving us cheap kalashinkov,drug and ...
Crimes.

Blame Rawalpindi.

Capital is Islamabad... lack of education!N GHQ is in chaklala.

We had love, bro. We had love.

Yeah we see love!! the love KHAD and KGB tried but failed the pushtunistan crap.

You have the nerve to talk about gratitude and humility.

Truth hurts!coz its bitter.

No matter what our disagreement was, we Afghans never funded Indians to go into your Musuems and ransack it. Wazir Akbar Khans pistol is sitting in Hamid Guls living room.

So Hamid gul ransaked ur musuems ?

Your toxic waste dumped on our soil during Taliban era, timber appropriated. We;ll never forget what your country did

Again lies ...Nor will we forget wat u have given us since 80s!

For all of our Pashtunistan talk, when Pakistan and India went to war, Zahir Shah told Pakistans Generals that whatever disagreement we have, we will never attack our Muslim brothers when theyre in trouble.

We respect him and others like him... then why now?

WHY DONT YOU show some humility. Half of your country is Afghan land. Your culture and heritage, you an thank us for

Was afghan land!
There are more PUSHTUNS IN PAKISTAN PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI!

this will be the last time i make this point

WHATEVER NEGATIVITY AFGHANS HAVE BROUGHT TO PAKISTAN- AND I DONT DOUBT FOR ONE SECOND THAT THEY HAVE BROUGHT NEGATIVITY- YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELVES TO BLAME

I agree we shouldnt have supported afghanis fighting USSR.Or let them into our country.

you took our land, which the british gave you as a gift for- lets face it- your subservience. land which they stole

Which land did they steal?Who sold the land and the people to angreez?
They gifted us? Huh! There was a REFRENDUM tht made it a part of Pakistan!
Dont distort facts.

then you started islamists rebellions against us.

Hows tht?werent u fighting USSR before we started supporting u?

then you used your proxies to destroy our country

Wat proxies?and for wat?wat did we get frm ur so called proxies?

now you are furthering instability

Hows tht?are we supporting NATO or taliban?U have a rabbied dog sitting in kabul tht barks and u believe tht zamir farosh?whose own brother is a drug lord?
ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME

Agreed.

you fought 3 wars with India, commited damn near genocide against the Bengalis, oppress the Baloch till this day, and have funded war in Afghanistan for the last decades...and this is your track record in only 60 years!

foreign powers brought war upon us...

For Kashmir!
Thts a myth a b.s propoganda.Even bengalis deny tht here on PDF.
Im a balouch and i admit tht we r equally blamed for being backwards!
We have centuries old sardar,nawab system and we dont get education etc.But nobdy us coming here with a gun on our heads not to get education or make our future...The royality is gathered by elder which goes into their pockets and they blamed only gop.
Funded war in afghanistan? we r barely pay our debt and ur talking about funding wars since decades?
A joke or something?

beghairat khar kosa...at what point did Pakhtun stop being Afghan

my ancestors killed desi Indians, you bow to them today

Watch ur tongue beghairat kabuli khar k...

Wats r zolfiqar n others telling u tht doesnt get into ur get thick head?

Ur ancestors did how many Punjabi muslims did they kill?Wat was the time of rule of Ashoka,mauryan emire?kushan empire and Hindu afghan shahi?

Im not a hindo but id like to show u mirror and break ur false pride n b.s... who killed ghori?Who was hari singh nalwa and ranjit singh?

Wat superiority do u have over Punjabi muslims?I dont think Punjabi muslims ever fought afghanis did they?

Ur nothing more then a kabuli Khar!filled with false pride and nothin else!

Wat has afghanistan achieved or had achieved even before the USSR invaded?can u build a motor cycle?a car?a simple satellite?a T.V?

im university educated, own my own business, 6"7 Pakhtun. save the welfare talk for your own country

nuclear powered, yet still sells your azz to the highest bidder

Look whose talkin a afghani who could sell his own azz to the highest bidder.

stealing Afghan warrior names for their missles

Population wise we r ur Fathers.
proudly claiming Afghan heritage to distinguish themselves from other indians

Show me 1 real punjabi talking about his afghan heritage?
your women know all about Pakhtun ****...trust me

Afghani women know all about Pakistani **** trust me... most work as prostitutes in Pakistan

Prostitution in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RAWA.ORG: Lifting the veil on the Afghan sex trade
afghan prostitutes in pakistan - Google Search
Sex trade thrives in Afghanistan - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

DESI WOMEN will drop their panties in a heartbeart...ive fukked over 10 pakistani/bengali/indian girls..and made em call me Khan saheb will doing it

U talk like somebdys Bacha, u kunni crap.And take a look at afghani women droppin everything for anybdy! including Indian, wonder how many chs,jatts and even low lifes have..
Would have posted real afghani videos but mods will ban me.

no culture fake azz people

No wonder ashoka,mauryans,hindo shahis,kushans,alexander,mongol and iranians pumped culture in Modern day afghanistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghans have to be the most racist people on this planet!! Perhaps its understandable, the country´s war torn, poverty etc. Leads to extreme ideas.

Shah, I have nothing against your being nationalistic, do that but one thing you need to learn is humblenss and respecting other people. Just look at Turks, have a great history like Afghans, are fiercly nationalistic but whenever they meet somebody else you will always see a smile on their face. Almost all afghans i have communicated with, however have always gone on about how they are superior to me cuz they are Pashtun, strong, tall, the usual stuff. Whats up with that? Do you honestly believe that you are superior to me due to your ethnicity?

i've only been in the states for a little bit, and already i met an Afghan working at a car workshop

we exchanged the usual pleasantries and spoke in Pakhto language; but when I told him I am from Pakistan, he tried pulling the whole ''afghan card'' on me --saying I am Afghan not Pakistani

i did the right thing; i shook my head, told him i dont subscribe to that mentality and told him to keep the change before leaving...Some of these afghans truly amaze me, they will need a lot of guidance and support i think.

This thread should be forwarded to the Afghan ministry of Refugees, and if they have a shred of honor left in them then it should shiver down their spines. I honestly don't know what they are doing. I read a document sent to me by a friend that so far this year they have only managed to spend 12% of their budget, and this is wallah no exageration. If you and other Afghans care then contribute towards this cause and make it known and dignify your people. Forget the nonsense with Pakistanis and Peshawri dude. You are wasting your time. Da khalak zmozha khpal keezjee na aw noro khabaro ta da Pakistaniano sara zarrorat nasta! Teeng zwab warkawa aw deerey ye worsara ma sparra.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so poray sta so mahjreen aur da mulak wala zamung pa mulak na khori, so pora sa ta so khalak pakistan badnamol pare na di, so pore afghanistan da hinduon na safa na shi aur so pore ta so the charsiyan & badmashan control na ki, tar agha pore mung Pakistaniyan ba ta so mulak k kaar sato.

mung rora-wali gowaro jang na. na manan ba e ka ta so zan teek kai.. aur khapal laray teeka kai. aur Pakistan k gotay MA wakhiye!!!

Just want them to see how their "iranic brothers" in Iran are treating Afghan refugees and compare that with the treatment the refugees have recieved in Pakistan!

@Pakistani nationalist: the girl u sent vid of was married to an Indian who'd even converted to Islam while I myself know of girl of our own community who would even date Hindus 'n Sikhs. also about prostituetion, do u know how all those singers 'n actresses in Khyber-Pashtunkhwa actually into their profession? that's 'cuz either they were sold into prostituetion or were kidnapped 'n brought into prostituetion. I'm only trying to tell to be very careful with pointing others for what they 're 'cuz Pakistan aint no different. 'n also be aware not to stoop to the level of people like Sher Shah by bringing women into ur fight 'cuz a "man" can do much better than that.

Back
Top Bottom