What's new

Pakistan to deport Afghan refugees

Reality Check: Afghans getting herded at Torkham check post

clip_image004_021.jpg

afghanistan=
70% population lives on 2$ rest even below... now think about it!

Thank you friend, for your esteemed response. I will respond as best as I can

1. I, undeniably, 100% agree with you that no one in our part of the world is of pure blood. We have, to various degrees, Turkic-Mongoloid, Iranic, Arab, Greek and Indian ancestry. I dont and will nevr dispute this. However, to say that west of the Indus has been historically Iranic and east of the Indus, historically India is not contradictory to my above statement.

Again, I repeat, my reference to ethnicity, is to appeal to Pakhtuns, that whether Lar (your side) or Bar (my side), we are Afghans. We are the same. Thats it.

2. Pakistan has done good for our country and it has done bad. I understand WHY Pakistan does what it does. It ultimately has to serve its own best interests. And when Pakistan was confronted by a nationalist Afghan govt with irredentist claims, it decided that supporting Islamists against the Afghan govt was the best approach. I, as an Afghan, have suffered from this policy. But I will never deny Pakistans right to pursue its self interest. Of course, I as a Pakhtun have my self interest, which is to object to and oppose the interests of the Pakistani state. Ultimately I have rest final blame with those Afghans who decided to serve the interests of Pakistan and allow themselves to be bamboozled by them in the name of Islam

3. I completely acknowledge that sufferings that Pakistanis have had to go through. I have always, and will always take pains to differentiate between the Pakistani security apparatus/elite and Pakistani society and citizenry. Your people suffered as well. I will never deny this. Ultimately you must rest your blame with your govt for sacrificing your society for its own aims.

4. I would rather Afghanistan be a Western backed state than a Pakistan backed one. But neither is a preferable viable option. The Westerners however, their hostility is written in their white faces. Pakistani govt hostility hides behind a beard and topi.

5. I have nothing but love for the people of Pakistan. I hate the fact that it was created, I think partition was a mistake, and as much as you guys may not think of it, every Afghan hates the fact that we lost our territority. This burns us. We will never accept its legitimacy. But I dont hate the people. Our destinies are intertwined. Sometimes I wish that the proposed confederacy between the 2 nations in the 1950s actually happened.

Ultimately understand that I stand for the best interests of Pashtuns and Pashtuns only, Law and Bar, both sides

Most of these types of posts are irrelevant rants they are scientifically incorrect and there is no need to respond to these but just to set the record straight once and for all about 'race' and 'ancestry' and 'genetics' in our region , here goes

Most Pakistanis , whether they are Pakhtun , Panjabi, Balochi , Shindhi , Kashmiri etc fall into Haplogrpoup 3 (Hg3 ) and carry the R1A1 genetic marker.

This is true for easten parts of Afghanistan as well as eastern parts of Iran , the R1A1 marker is almost absent in western Iran and western parts of Afghanistan. The following map shows the most up to date distribution of the R1A1 marker ( shown in purple )

GlobalR1a1a.png

I know this will give heart fail to many afghans to know that genetically they are not very differen from most Pakistanis.

I recall I visted some afghan website and one of the guys took the National Geographic's genographic test and the horror of horrors was up on him that he too was R1A1 :D

so these people who come here on these forums to rants about ancestry and what not go take the gengraphic test and share your results here.

The test costs about 99$ which might e too much for someone leeching of the welfare system in canada but still if you are that much into 'ancestry' and 'race' then go forth and let the world know

U dont even need to try to be funny ur a natural clown.And wat can i say about afghanis? :rofl:

Pakistani naitonalist or Mr skinny who sees himself to be an alfa male, you clown. An Aghhan can me shyt you pants, you clown. You dare not coz an Afghan will shove his finger in you skinny throat.lol

:D why you are watching them you perv

Tell you the truth they were disgusting, I have a better tast than those sleasy dirty Pakistani men perving there. And by all means I hardly get turned on by Pakistani chiks. I know many, regardless. But since you allege..:sniper:

afghanistan=
70% population lives on 2$ rest even below... now think about it!

So what, this is not even funny.lol 30 years of war is the answer. There was a time when even you father of your nation Alama Iqbal looked up to us for knowledge, culture and philosophy. Knowledge was trasfered from ourside when your people used to live naked. Poverty is not a shame, even poverty of litracy when we know the reason.

Tell you the truth they were disgusting, I have a better tast than those sleasy dirty Pakistani men perving there. And by all means I hardly get turned on by Pakistani chiks. I know many, regardless. But since you allege..:sniper:

Yep...because you are more into young boys ;)

I even seen a video about bacha bazi and some afghan/pashtun was blaming peshwaris

Last edited by a moderator:
Flame boy, I am waiting for you to answer ...
I thought u were the debating type.

To the above:

All the complains we have been hearing about Pakistan this and Pakistan that really manifests the small and narrow minded approach which some people here are hell bent to use.

As per SherShah all the talk about ethnic pride etc, Well let me tell you that if you were of pure blood, you may have had a point to be proud of it.
Fact of the matter is neither Afghans nor Pakistanis are of pure blood i.e belong to a single race / tribe.

All of us are a mix if Persian + Central Asians + Local Indians + Turks + Greeks.

I would welcome folks to appreciate that fact, and then try to be proud of blood lines.

It is very easy to declare "We have a history to be proud of" trying proving the worth of your claim with stuff like " We have a history of ........ to be proud of"

Second point raised here is of what Pakistan did for the Afghans ?

Please educate me, you have a right to complain as if Pakistan had a contract or some thing to take care of Afghanistan that we did not adhere to ?

What are you complaining against ? considering Afghanistan as a country did not recognize Pakistan.

Secondly, what ever little we did during the soviet invasion and hence forth;
if you are not happy with it feel free to propose alternatives.

Thirdly, The impact of the Afghan Jihad is always calculated in terms of refugees that we had to host; this is a beginner's analysis suitable for children. consider the following.

a. Afghan refugees as people introduced a lot more violence to Pakistani society than any other factor.

b. Please do appreciate the TERRORISM and sabotage Pakistan had to go through by the hands of KGB and RAW during the Afghan Jihad.
This culminated in the loss of very capable generals in a plane crash.

c. Madrassa Haqania ( Akora Khattak) is closer to Islamabad then to Kabul and it was the epicenter of the Afghan Jihad. Heck its closer than the Afghan border. Thus next time try and be closer to facts as to how the Afghan Jihad was raised and organized.

d. Please do appreciate the transit trade agreements which has always been generously granted to Afghanistan.

e. Please appreciate the fact that a HUGE percentage of articles imported through transit trade agreement are eventually smuggled back into Pakistan.
This has led to systematic murder of local industry and trade policies. ( Acknowledge the fact that at the same time India had very high import duties which gave local Indian industries a chance to grow; Pakistan lost this chance in the name of Afghan Jihad).
The biggest reasons TATA and others are milking money of your government today; is because they were PROTECTED while YOU as people ruined Pakistani industry with your smuggled goods.

f. All through the Afghan Jihad, from early 1980s up-til mid 90s, Pakistan was flooded with smuggled Russian goods. Heck even school writing pads / pens, cosmetics, Air conditioners, auto mobile parts, were dumped into Pakistani market killing local enterprise and business.

Even a layman can analyze the business volume of white trade and black trade which was performed in "BARA Markets" in every city of Pakistan.

g. Food i.e Wheat / rice, Ghee; medicines; surgicals are still smuggled from Pakistan into Afghanistan at the cost of raising food prices for local Pakistani Citizens.

h. Need I say some thing about drugs and weapons ?

i. Pakistan did not just host Pakhtoons, people from North, Ismaili people were all welcomed, hosted, and they did compete with locals for jobs and economics.
During this period can you please highlight any incident of "ethnic" killings etc ?
Heck, MQM has taken more shots then Afghans.
Go through history and show me a trend where the LOCAL Pakistani population got violent with refugees on the basis of ethnicity.

Yet Pakistanis are killed in Afghanistan .... be proud of that ?

j. Flame said he hated Pakistani getting 10,000 USD jobs for building roads in Kabul. Well Let me ask which Pakistani company has been given contracts for this business ?
the answer is VERY VERY little. The fact of the matter is these contracts are being allotted to Western and Indian companies; whose own employees dare not come to Afghanistan, thus Pakistani engineers / workers have to be employed.

Remember the companies that contract these employees; pay them AFTER taking the profit margins.

Secondly don't rant about 10,000 USD as if it is your money; would you like to quote what Karzai gov's GDP is ? and how much of this wealth is generated by legitimate "afghan business" ?
The fact of the matter is, all this money is coming from outside and then distributed in the forms of contracts to outside companies.

k. Lastly for all the proud scholars that you are, please do tell me today if we break ties, how do you propose to get rid of the invasion by NATO ?
or do you proud people think it is "groovy" with americans ?

After all this; I do not have a micron of malice to Afghanistan or the people of Afghanistan.
here in Saudi Arabia I have friend from Kabul, Kandahar, ghazni even as far away as Farah.
I eat at their restaurants; and spend regular time with them;
and not even ONCE, not for a single second did they ever complain or let me feel unwelcome. I have tried to keep up the same level of love for every brother.

hell ...Nashenaas is still my favorite singer !

I would request you Afghanis and Pakistanis to be a little more considerate of each other.

We have come this far together, we have defeated one imperial empire together; inshAllah we will defeat the rest too.

This is a destiny Allah has written for us; and if Allah wills, then we shall follow it.

Most of these types of posts are irrelevant rants they are scientifically incorrect and there is no need to respond to these but just to set the record straight once and for all about 'race' and 'ancestry' and 'genetics' in our region , here goes

Most Pakistanis , whether they are Pakhtun , Panjabi, Balochi , Shindhi , Kashmiri etc fall into Haplogrpoup 3 (Hg3 ) and carry the R1A1 genetic marker.

This is true for easten parts of Afghanistan as well as eastern parts of Iran , the R1A1 marker is almost absent in western Iran and western parts of Afghanistan. The following map shows the most up to date distribution of the R1A1 marker ( shown in purple )

GlobalR1a1a.png

I know this will give heart fail to many afghans to know that genetically they are not very differen from most Pakistanis.

I recall I visted some afghan website and one of the guys took the National Geographic's genographic test and the horror of horrors was up on him that he too was R1A1 :D

so these people who come here on these forums to rants about ancestry and what not go take the gengraphic test and share your results here.

The test costs about 99$ which might e too much for someone leeching of the welfare system in canada but still if you are that much into 'ancestry' and 'race' then go forth and let the world know

Hahaha you joka! I am not racist, but plaese since when did we have similar genes. We only have similarity to particularly tribal areas Pashutns, and the ones in Baluchistan. As for Panjabis and Sindhis I can hardly distinguish them from their respected communities in in India. It takes much deeper look, like culture and etc too. Even Israelise think we are related to them. You Pakistanis and Israelis are buch of jokers and feel unwanted. :lol:

Hahaha you joka! I am not racist, but plaese since when did we have similar genes. We only have similarity to particularly tribal areas Pashutns, and the ones in Baluchistan. As for Panjabis and Sindhis I can hardly distinguish them from their respected communities in in India. It takes much deeper look, like culture and etc too. Even Israelise think we are related to them. You Pakistanis and Israelis are buch of jokers and feel unwanted. :lol:

you idiot , its not we who are related to you , its YOU who is related to us!

The origin of R1A1 has been much debated , but for sure its orgins are either in present day Pakistan or in southern Ukerain or Poland.

So all those who carry the R1A1 marker are related to the place where this mutation origniated.

Now do you get it you Khar , scientifically its not WE who are related to you but its YOU who is realted to us as the orgin of this marke lies in present day Pakistan! ( The R1A1 is Y-Chromosome marker , which is carried by the males , so its like we are you Daddy! )

do afghan women have a fetish for wealthy men?

Last edited by a moderator:
Post number 220 Made me CRACK
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH @Paksarzameen
I know it gives you great heart burn but just go collect 99$ ( from ashanagiri ..lol ) and get an authentic answer not the bullshit that has been pummped into you from the time of Daud Khan aka Dodo Khan
Not thumbs up but HANDS UP!

Dancing boy!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom