What's new

Pakistan to deport Afghan refugees

Have u read my older post?

Wats really laughable is a afghan being proud of Iran while iranians looking down on afghanis!

Here is a link to correct ur History!
The Mongol Empire - All Empires

Mongols only lost to Egyptians!They sold iranians etc remmember?

Dont know friend ask any indian or pakistani rajput!

Being ruled by another nation is not a matter of pride!

Rumi was irani Farsi! Again just bcoz of afghanistan being a part of iran!

By ur logic Todays Pakistan was also a part of Iran,greek empire(just like afghanistan),sythians etc.

I dont think so!How many afghans follow zoarastrianism?any artifacts found?any remaining followers?It was found in IRAN!

By a Irani!

I though u liked Pushto:rofl:
Here... Prove u nd the North indians r genetically similiar

Thank ISI,SSG,Cia (for funding) and 100000 mujahedeen frm all over the world who also married in afghanistan!
U couldnt have done it without the support,training,funding and weapons!

Dont u support US invasion>?Ahmed(tajik) does ...

Should have raised ur voices when u were selling it>?

I want a space ship!:lol:

Good for u!First clarify if ur frm the lost tribe of israel or iranic like north indian!

The above statement tht i gave proves something else.

Im proud of the fact that my ancestors were PART of the Persian empire. Why would I deny the history my ancestors were a part of. There is no logic in your premise.

The Mongols had an entire army wiped out by Jalaludin Khwarezmi in todays Ghazni.

AFGHANISTAN WAS NEVER A PART OF IRAN, IGNORANT ONE.

IRAN PLUS AFGHANISTAN= PERSIAN EMPIRE.

Of course I like Pashto, I speak it, its my mother tongue, and Im a proud Pakhtun. Farsi is not my mother tongue, but its the main Iranic language hence all Iranic races spoke it as a lingua franca. Even you Indians did too.

Yes HALF of Pakistan was part of the Persian empire...Balochis and Pashtuns are Iranic people so the connection is there. But your side never really contributed to it.

The British forced one of our Kings to give it up. No Afghan or Pashtun agreed to be separated. Your imbecilic method of debate is tiring.

Ive already clearified our ancestry. The Jewish lineage is a myth

@shah....... laka have fun ur not worth.
Dream on... nobdy stops u to make castles in the air.

Afghans will bring up all the ethnic groups of Pakistan when the truth is, Afghanistan is as ethnically diverse. (and there are more Pakhtuns in Pakistan than all of Afghanistan)

In Pakistan, the average person will celebrate the differences. Being an Islamic country, we do not focus so much on ethnic groups or one ethnic group having supremacy over the other. Racism and ethno-centrism is forbidden in our faith (in all faiths actually).

I am an ethnic Pakhtun, but I am Pakistani first. I love the land, I love the people.

Afghans should also feel the love for Pakistan, considering how generous we were to them. In Peshawar, there are Afghans who kidnap for ransom and the situation is still bad even in parts of Hayatabad. Despite that, and the incoming drugs and crime --there is no lost love for Afghans, except the ones who come and misbehave.

so if you are going to take somebodys hospitality and kindness, KINDLY don't screw them back. Contribute and humbly show some gratitude.

Sher Shah wrora,

Preyezhda! It is the last thing you want to talk to Pakistani is history/ haha lol They simply don't like it, just get it. They already want you banned. lol ;)

Any way lets get back on the topic. It is very concerning bro, I don't care about those bastards who have no reason to be living in Pakistan but the ones who are there and don't have the means to come back to Afghanistan and start making a living. And they should be our primary concern not what is coming of a Pakistani mouth abusively. This thread should be forwarded to the Afghan ministry of Refugees, and if they have a shred of honor left in them then it should shiver down their spines. I honestly don't know what they are doing. I read a document sent to me by a friend that so far this year they have only managed to spend 12% of their budget, and this is wallah no exageration. If you and other Afghans care then contribute towards this cause and make it known and dignify your people. Forget the nonsense with Pakistanis and Peshawri dude. You are wasting your time. Da khalak zmozha khpal keezjee na aw noro khabaro ta da Pakistaniano sara zarrorat nasta! Teeng zwab warkawa aw deerey ye worsara ma sparra.

no you dont. its obvious you dont. study the difference and then re enter the conversation

you are associating iranic with race. when you say "iranic" you mean as race,and your doing it to seperate punjabis and pashtuns...i have never care about race.....and i'm aware we punjabis are south asians.....i've never forced pashtuns to associate themslef with punjabi/south asia....most of the pashtuns in pakistan are happy and generally getting along with other etnicity...they are moving ahead in life.

you guys in afghanistan can not ven live in same region without vilonece....it's not my problem,but if your ppl are trying to defame punjabis then i will respond....we have not forced pashtuns to come into punjab or sindh...but we do repect the pashtuns who have moved to punjab for better life.

As claimed by our afghan friend there are 3 types of Afghan living in Pakistan, the business men, those living in camps and the other people living in diffrent cities of whom he have no idea. I would like to ask him to visit Pakistan and see how Afghans are living in Pakistan. The second thing; i'll give him some details on these three classes of Afghans:

Business men class: there are only few afghans who are doing good business in pakistan and in the correct (honest) way, most of these business mens are drugs dealers, smugglers and a variety of crimanls and they gain $$ using their own afghani childrens and by kidnaping also innocent pakistani childrens. The people living in camps are mostly poor peoples who are often used by terrorists. Those living in diffrent pakistani cities, i'll give you example of Islamabad bcz i'm aware about the situation there; In my neighbours there was a wealthy afghan family, i was living in sector G-10/4 at that time and there were diffrent foreigners living there in the same street, British, American, French etc. One day police knocked at our door and asked info about our afghan neighbours and they turned out be smugglers and night before they escaped from the house. We were always so kind with them, offered them all the help they need, even give guaranty for them to get a fixed line phone and they turne out to be criminals! There are good and bad people everywhere in the world but 90% of afghan people which i ever met were rude, anti-pakistani, criminals, robers etc. So how could you expect to have a good opinion for them? islamabad was a very peacefull city with no robery and criminals,but from 1992 when the flow of afghan people started in Islamabad they literally changed everything. The law & order situation, the living situations everything. They deeply effect our society. I've also seen many afghans having illegally obtained Pakistani ID cards. I've serious concerns on this matter.

I've learn one main thing in my life. Always respect the place and people where you live specially when you are a foreigner living abroad and i also know very well how does you feel when the people of that place blame you, it's not so easy (but not impossible) to adjust our self even if you are living with them from your childhood (i'm talking about my own experience of almost 17 years here in Italy since my childhood). Peacefull integration is very important. which is not happend in Pakistan bcz most afghans are not pro-Pakistan nor they want to be. For this i'll like to say that Afghans must turn back to their homes back in Afghanistan otherwise they have to be pro-pakistani and help our country to become strong and over come all the difficulties which we are facing now days.

That is a very pathetic generalisations. Now that should make you feel good. :cheesy:

Afghan Folks Honestly what is the big deal about?If you're so happy about your Afghan Race or whatever that is and hate Pakistani so much then why are you all getting angry over news of deporting Afghans to their homeland - Supposedly the true Land of Aryans!Shouldn't all of you be happy?oh the irony.

Dont know why they think PAKISTANIS arent proud of our past.... Lack of education perhaps!

So trade is a bad thing?

Watch ur tongue bloody....

After USSR left afghanistan was the situation not better?

It was opened by sikhs not angreez.

Angreez masters? like russians,greeks,mongols,persians who ........

Take a look :
RAWA.ORG: Lifting the veil on the Afghan sex trade

Sex trade thrives in Afghanistan - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

Child Prostitution - Afghanistan

Sex trade thrives in Afghanistan

They all report afghan prostitutes working in Pakistan , even heri mandi is full of them.

No offence i know its coz of poverty but this guy made me show him the bitter truth.

By whom? afgani government?:rofl:
U need a Visa to visit Pakistan and if u come illegally thts another thing.

I dont think u have anything in common with us people of Balouchistan or even KP..

Hell no wonder ur killing eachother in ur own country afghanistan:rofl:
Wat a shame

You are obviously confused. I said that many who reside in Pakistan are there for business and trade reason as well. I kow of some relatives who have houses in both Knadahar and Quetta and they are traders. There are 40,000 people crossing the border daily. On one hand you guys want more trade and integration with Afghanistan and on the other hand being abusive bcoz there are some refugees there.

As for the Durrand line, yes it is not recognised by the Afghan govt. You can laugh your aaz off as much as you can if makes you really happy. There is no proof to show Greek, Russian or any one else as our masters. We give them our foot in their aaz and beat down and then kick them out. Angreez was your master, and heer mandai is shamlessly symbolic. Not to mention how Pakistan itself was created.

Prostitution is no good and it exist everywhere. You guys open your stinky mouths about Afghans bringing prostitution to Pakistan is scoring cheap point, nothing else.:woot: You really care about the phenomenon and want your country be a true dignified Islamic state then demlish heera mandai.

As for the visa, no government, neither the Afghan and nor the Pakistani can stop us Pashutns to cross over and do what we have to do. Educate yourself!

Last edited:
Afghan Folks Honestly what is the big deal about?If you're so happy about your Afghan Race or whatever that is and hate Pakistani so much then why are you all getting angry over news of deporting Afghans to their homeland - Supposedly the true Land of Aryans!Shouldn't all of you be happy?oh the irony.

There is no big deal my friend. I don't know how Sher Shah got in to the history bit, what we don't like is when some Pakstani tries to be abusive. You can decide whatever you want it is your country and all power to you and we wish you good luck. Disussing and repatriating refugees is a one thing and utter disrespect and indignation is something else. I hope they come back to their country back sound and with dignity. You say anything, we will say it back as tit for tat. Wallah and swear to almighty if any one in real life makes some of those comments in my face I will make sure I break that person's scull. You guys know it you wont say those things infornt of any Afghan.:disagree: Show respect and you will get back respect.

You are obviously confused. I said that many who reside in Pakistan are there for business and trade reason as well. I kow of some relatives who have houses in both Knadahar and Quetta and they are traders.

Just because ur relatives illegaly own a house in Pakistan doesnt mean all 4 MILLION afghanis r living the same comfy life!

There are 40,000 people crossing the border daily. On one hand you guys want more trade and integration with Afghanistan and on the other hand being abusive bcoz there are some refugees there.

Yes sure but wat trade?U smuggle life stock,cement,wheat, etc from Pakistan causing us LOSS!!

U can only offer a route to CARS even tht when u guys become stable!!!
We arent abusing... we just want those who bad mouth Pakistan n r involved in criminal activities leave to there own country!And there are more then 4 Million afghan refugees minus the ones who have Pakistani citizenship!

As for the Durrand line, yes it is not recognised by the Afghan govt. You can laugh your aaz off as much as you can if makes you really happy.

Can afghani govt control helmend? does it even have control outside Kabul?

Ur makin urself look like a funny azz clown!:rofl:

There is proof to show Greek, Russian or any one else as our masters.We give them our foot in their aaz and beat down and then kick them out
Did ashoka capture afghanistan?mauryan?kaushans?Alaxender?Iran?mongol? hindo kings?They werent Afghans!!

Angreez was your master,

And whose slaved u since centuries?Iranians,indians,hindos,greeks`??

And raveged ur country for decades n centuries?mongols?russians,NATO etc
We kicked the british out!U sold urself.
and heer mandai is shamlessly symbolic.
Created by sikhs and now run mostly by afghan protitutes.Can provide u links.

Not to mention how Pakistan itself was created.

How was it created?did afghanis beg england to make it?
Prostitution is no good and it exist everywhere.

The links i gave u my friends show afghan prositutes in Pakistan!!

First u talk of era mandi then when u see the mirror u say its every where?:woot:

You guys open your skinny mouths about Afghans bringing prostitution to Pakistan is scoring cheap point, nothing else.:woot:

Only skinnies i see are afghanis who r one of the most malnourished countries in the world even behind many african countries!
We cant change the truth..

You really care about the phenomenon and want your country be a true dignified Islamic state then demlish heera mandai.

If we do then this evil will spread into society!

Its better this dirt stays there.

Last edited:
There is no big deal my friend. I don't know how Sher Shah got in to the history bit, what we don't like is when some Pakstani tries to be abusive. You can decide whatever you want it is your country and all power to you and we wish you good luck. Disussing and repatriating refugees is a one thing and utter disrespect and indignation is something else. I hope they come back to their country back sound and with dignity. You say anything, we will say it back as tit for tat. Wallah and swear to almighty if any one in real life makes some of those comments in my face I will make sure I break that person's scull. You guys know it you wont say those things infornt of any Afghan.:disagree: Show respect and you will get back respect.

Ur right nobdy should disrespect the good refugees our guests but criminals deserve it! dont they?

Ad about saying tht infront of a afghani... brother if the afghani is a bloody criminal we would not only say tht on his face but break his bloody skull ourselve.Most kidnappings,murders,drug smugglers etc r done by afghans wat would u say about them?

Give respect get respect.You come to somebdys house u dont crap in the lawn.

Hahaha you are a funny dude, weldone, you can stand up for yourself! You are all mouth indeed. Aside the manurished ones, you guys are naturally weak and clumsy. lol

And you are liar too. I see the vidz of Heera Mandai they are all typical Pakistani looking ugly fat birds.

Hahaha you are a funny dude, weldone, you can stand up for yourself! You are all mouth indeed. Aside the manurished ones, you guys are naturally weak and clumsy. lol

U dont even need to try to be funny ur a natural clown.And wat can i say about afghanis? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom