What's new

Pakistan to deport Afghan refugees

There is no difference between Qandahar and Quetta. Lar aw Bar yaw Afghan.

You are for all intents and purposes an Indian. You are the same as the people of Gujarat or Punjab. All Desis. All Indic.

We are an Iranic people. You are the people of the east of the Indus.

The people of Afghanistan gave the world poets, conquerors, philosophers.

What is your history? Is it not the history of the Turks, Persians and Afghans?

i'd really like to know why afghans like you are so obcessed with race, ethnicity, skin colour and shyte like that?

nobody here cares if you are Iranic; posts of yours that i am seeing on this subject are moronic.

please mend your ways, and show respect to the one few countries that actually takes your refugees with open arms; and provides a means for your country to have commercial relations --even if it means drugs weapons and criminals coming to our neck of the woods

You are for all intents and purposes an Indian. You are the same as the people of Gujarat or Punjab. All Desis. All Indic.

What is your history? Is it not the history of the Turks, Persians and Afghans?

Im balouch but a PAKISTANI FIRST... stop crying ur b.s ethno political b.s rant!

Ur not offsprings of iranians or turks are u? iranians only ruled u.
Turks r turks not iranic... punjabis or north indians r indo-iranic people.
A country of uneducated boy ...

Also hazara n tajik r iranic people right? still u despise each other more then india Pakistan just a day earlier i read a news on PDF how 200 hazaras beat pushtuns.And how hazaras n tajik complain how pashtuns treat them.

Quetta is 1000% better then kandahar a city bombed to ruins.Also its a part of BALOUCHISTAM,PAKISTAN just like K.P.

If u dream of pushtunistan, my advice is get a medical check up if there arent doctors in afghanistan come to Pakistan we will treat u like guest n give u free check up frm a good neuro surgeon.

i'd really like to know why afghans like you are so obcessed with race, ethnicity, skin colour and shyte like that?

nobody here cares if you are Iranic; posts of yours that i am seeing on this subject are moronic.

please mend your ways, and show respect to the one few countries that actually takes your refugees with open arms; and provides a means for your country to have commercial relations --even if it means drugs weapons and criminals coming to our neck of the woods

Because we're not a country that has an inferiority complex or an identity crisis wrora. We are a people with history and we are aware of it. So to us, our Pakhtun or Persian or Turkic heritage is a matter of pride.

We werent artifically created wrora, on the basis of a flimsy Islamic identity

We dont sacrifice and give away our history. Forgive me for loving my people and culture. I respect your right to give away yours, but I dont respect the act itself.

If anything it is Pakistanis who are so keen on differentiating themselves from Indians by poiting to their Arab, Persian or Afghan background. Hence, the proud statement from many a Pakistani that their "Pattaaan"

I dont have animosity towards the ghareeb people of Pakistan. God bless them and I wish them the best. I used to respect your govt when I was a kid and I though that Pakistan helped us fight the jihad because we were brothers. And I certainly acknowledged and appreciate the hosting of our refugees on our ancestral lands.

However, something funny happened when I grew up. I got educated. And I realized the reality of Pakistani policy towards Afghanistan. And then I got a little more wiser. And I realize that I have been a Pakhtun for 5000 years, and if I want to remain a Pakhtun for another 5000 years I need to recognize who is my friend and who is my enemy

I respect your right to give away your 5000 years of Pakhtuniat. Please respect my right to maintain my 5000 years of Pakhtuniat

This guy needs to be banned. Where are the mods? Taking history lessons from such trash is an insult. Consider me on hiatus until such garbage gets disposed of. Toronto is full of such refugee trash.

Im balouch but a PAKISTANI FIRST... stop crying ur b.s ethno political b.s rant!

Ur not offsprings of iranians or turks are u? iranians only ruled u.
Turks r turks not iranic... punjabis or north indians r indo-iranic people.
A country of uneducated boy ...

Also hazara n tajik r iranic people right? still u despise each other more then india Pakistan just a day earlier i read a news on PDF how 200 hazaras beat pushtuns.And how hazaras n tajik complain how pashtuns treat them.

Quetta is 1000% better then kandahar a city bombed to ruins.Also its a part of BALOUCHISTAM,PAKISTAN just like K.P.

If u dream of pushtunistan, my advice is get a medical check up if there arent doctors in afghanistan come to Pakistan we will treat u like guest n give u free check up frm a good neuro surgeon.

I respect your right to abandon your free Balochistan, to ignore the Baloch women raped by Pakistani security apparatus, the appropriation of Balochi resources and the martyrdom of your liberationists all in the name of a Punjab dominated state that is having an inner family squable with their Indian brothers

As for Iran, we are the eastern Persian empire.

Because we're not a country that has an inferiority complex or an identity crisis wrora. We are a people with history and we are aware of it. So to us, our Pakhtun or Persian or Turkic heritage is a matter of pride.

We werent artifically created wrora, on the basis of a flimsy Islamic identity

We dont sacrifice and give away our history. Forgive me for loving my people and culture. I respect your right to give away yours, but I dont respect the act itself.

If anything it is Pakistanis who are so keen on differentiating themselves from Indians by poiting to their Arab, Persian or Afghan background. Hence, the proud statement from many a Pakistani that their "Pattaaan"

I dont have animosity towards the ghareeb people of Pakistan. God bless them and I wish them the best. I used to respect your govt when I was a kid and I though that Pakistan helped us fight the jihad because we were brothers. And I certainly acknowledged and appreciate the hosting of our refugees on our ancestral lands.

However, something funny happened when I grew up. I got educated. And I realized the reality of Pakistani policy towards Afghanistan. And then I got a little more wiser. And I realize that I have been a Pakhtun for 5000 years, and if I want to remain a Pakhtun for another 5000 years I need to recognize who is my friend and who is my enemy

I respect your right to give away your 5000 years of Pakhtuniat. Please respect my right to maintain my 5000 years of Pakhtuniat
We forgive u for being a pathetic ignorant refugee living in canada.

This guy needs to be banned. Where are the mods? Taking history lessons from such trash is an insult. Consider me on hiatus until such garbage gets disposed of.

Kind sir

I have no shown any disrespect towards Pakistanis. I have many Pakistanis as friends. I let my political stance be known, but I am educated, and civilized, and I can agree to be disagreeable with friends.

I am simply offering my opinion, which I am willing to substantiate.

If you disagree with my opinion, feel free to offer your rebutall as some of your forum colleagues have already done.

If you are incapable, then I certainly understand the call for a banning.

I dont think I should be banned, if I havent disrespect or insulted Pakistanis. Im simply engaging in conversation with my neighbours to the east, to better understand them and their concerns

Kind regards

You are for all intents and purposes an Indian. You are the same as the people of Gujarat or Punjab. All Desis. All Indic. Theres certainly nothing wrong with that. I dont hold that against you, or view you in lesser esteem as a result. I think you should be proud of your shared Indian history, and I think your religious differences are being exploited tragically to separate you from your Indian heritage and kin.

Sorry mate but unlike Afghanis we Pakistanis don't care about race or anything along those lines.Anyone who think belonging to a certain race is being superior is an idiot.We're way past that and much more mature now.It's 21st century not middle ages.I mean let's face it what you people have done in 20th or 21st century?Nill nada.While we fought 3 wars and at the same time improved our economy and our GDP is now 185 Billion while Afghanistan has a GDP of $10.62 Billion.Only a mad man would want to join Afghanistan just for a sake of race.You see for Pakistanis race is not an issue.We're proud Pakistan regardless of our ethnic identity.We care about Pakistani Nationalism and dont give a **** about some stupid two rate racist nazi ideology.You see since 1950's Afghanistan has tried this ethnic bullshit to lure Pakistani Puktoons to Greater Pashtunistan ideology guess what our Pashtun People made Afghanistan literally our proxy in 80's.Unlike you we don't consider Pashtun People to be any different then any other Pakistanis.While Pakistan has institutions, education, health etc system Afghanistan has nothing.So i am sure that's something to be proud off for Afghanistan.You can rant all day long about your ethnic identity (who nobody gives a **** about) sitting on a mule somewhere in Kandhar or Kabul (Ruins) while we will keep developing.Every single Pakistani (No matter what his ethnicity is will be ready to serve and protect Pakistan).Honestly i feel bad for Afghans myself for being a graveyard of empires and Afghans themselves.As i see it Afghanistan has been home to drugs, conflicts, warlords , and devoid morality.Your whole economy is dependent of drugs ie poppy. I am sure that's something to be very proud off.

Last edited:
I respect your right to abandon your free Balochistan, to ignore the Baloch women raped by Pakistani security apparatus, the appropriation of Balochi resources and the martyrdom of your liberationists all in the name of a Punjab dominated state that is having an inner family squable with their Indian brothers

As for Iran, we are the eastern Persian empire.

Listen!
Whose raping who?My father is a serving Brigadier in Pak Army dont post B.S facts u cant prove.I know about my people n my army far better then some afghani sitting in toronto dreaming about a pushtunistan! and talks nonsense.

U show prejudice towards indian,punjabis in general?
Is tht bcoz of the Ashoka empires rule?maurayan empires rule of afghanistan n the past or wat sikhs(punjabis) did in the recent past?

which muslim punjabis themselves dont like (just coz of religion).... I have spent a big time in punjab and let me tell u my friend!
The khandani people of punjab are proud of their heritage .Rajputs r proud to talk about prithvi raj chuahan who killed ghaznavi... Jatts proud of ranjit singh?
Maybe some dont like to boast about it maybe coz of religion!

U talk of Afghan pride? YET u feel More PROUD coz of PERSIAN RULE OF AFGHANISTAN?
U talk of Islamic history?Yet u love to call urself a part of PERSIAN empire which itself was ZOARASTRIAN?Do u have Irani(Zoarastrian blood?) Or as the hindu artifacts found in afghanistan tht say u might even be hindus? or the Buddhist Statue of bamyan?

Ur Pathetic.

Last edited:
U talk of Afghan pride? YET u feel More PROUD coz of PERSIAN RULE OF AFGHANISTAN?

Ur Pathetic.
Oh yeah!He is a true real Aryan
-
Afghanistan is also home of the true and real Aryans, not the trailer trash white people you see in North America or the Nazi wannabe's in Europe. Afghanistan was also known as Aryana, a state of Persia before they separated due to religion and Arabs raping them in the ***. The true Aryans are not the pashtuns, but the Persia left overs called "Tajiks". Recently they have been slowly taking over the internet.
-

Listen!
Whose raping who?My father is a serving Brigadier in Pak Army dont post B.S facts u cant prove.I know about my people n my army far better then some afghani sitting in toronto dreaming about a pushtunistan! and talks nonsense.

U show prejudice towards indian,punjabis in general?
Is tht bcoz of the Ashoka empires rule?maurayan empires rule of afghanistan n the past or wat sikhs(punjabis) did in the recent past?

which muslim punjabis themselves dont like (just coz of religion).... I have spent a big time in punjab and let me tell u my friend!
The khandani people of punjab are proud of their heritage .Rajputs r proud to talk about prithvi raj chuahan who killed ghaznavi... Jatts proud of ranjit singh?
Maybe some dont like to boast about it maybe coz of religion!

U talk of Islamic history?Yet u love to call urself a part of PERSIAN empire which itself was ZOARASTRIAN?Do u have Irani(Zoarastrian blood?) Or as the hindu artifacts found in afghanistan tht say u might even be hindus? or the Buddhist Statue of bamyan?

Ur Pathetic.

Yes Im sure the women of Bengal can attest to the chastity of your army, but I digress

It seems there is some confusion here. I dont point to ethnicity for the purposes of establishing supremacy. A Pakhtun is no greater than a Punjabi and vice versa.

I appeal to ethnicity to point out to Pakhtuns that we are one and the same. That, I feel, is a common sense and logical approach.

I dont care for the Muhamadzai monarchy and their illogical inconsistent approach towards the "Pakhtunistan" issue, especially considering it was one of their own that gave our eastern half away

Your condemnation of my nation as being backwards and poor is a badge of honour. We are poor because we never became colonized and subjagated. It is a twisted sense of irony, but it is what it is.

In this world, the free dont live prosperous

To the above:

This boy flame wrote a lot of stuff, which i tried not to respond to but eventually had to.
Ahmed I thought you were the more sensible of the lot.. what happened to you ?

All the complains we have been hearing about Pakistan this and Pakistan that really manifests the small and narrow minded approach which some people here are hell bent to use.

As per SherShah all the talk about ethnic pride etc, Well let me tell you that if you were of pure blood, you may have had a point to be proud of it.
Fact of the matter is neither Afghans nor Pakistanis are of pure blood i.e belong to a single race / tribe.

All of us are a mix if Persian + Central Asians + Local Indians + Turks + Greeks.

I would welcome folks to appreciate that fact, and then try to be proud of blood lines.

It is very easy to declare "We have a history to be proud of" trying proving the worth of your claim with stuff like " We have a history of ........ to be proud of"

Second point raised here is of what Pakistan did for the Afghans ?

Please educate me, you have a right to complain as if Pakistan had a contract or some thing to take care of Afghanistan that we did not adhere to ?

What are you complaining against ? considering Afghanistan as a country did not recognize Pakistan.

Secondly, what ever little we did during the soviet invasion and hence forth;
if you are not happy with it feel free to propose alternatives.

Thirdly, The impact of the Afghan Jihad is always calculated in terms of refugees that we had to host; this is a beginner's analysis suitable for children. consider the following.

a. Afghan refugees as people introduced a lot more violence to Pakistani society than any other factor.

b. Please do appreciate the TERRORISM and sabotage Pakistan had to go through by the hands of KGB and RAW during the Afghan Jihad.
This culminated in the loss of very capable generals in a plane crash.

c. Madrassa Haqania ( Akora Khattak) is closer to Islamabad then to Kabul and it was the epicenter of the Afghan Jihad. Heck its closer than the Afghan border. Thus next time try and be closer to facts as to how the Afghan Jihad was raised and organized.

d. Please do appreciate the transit trade agreements which has always been generously granted to Afghanistan.

e. Please appreciate the fact that a HUGE percentage of articles imported through transit trade agreement are eventually smuggled back into Pakistan.
This has led to systematic murder of local industry and trade policies. ( Acknowledge the fact that at the same time India had very high import duties which gave local Indian industries a chance to grow; Pakistan lost this chance in the name of Afghan Jihad).
The biggest reasons TATA and others are milking money of your government today; is because they were PROTECTED while YOU as people ruined Pakistani industry with your smuggled goods.

f. All through the Afghan Jihad, from early 1980s up-til mid 90s, Pakistan was flooded with smuggled Russian goods. Heck even school writing pads / pens, cosmetics, Air conditioners, auto mobile parts, were dumped into Pakistani market killing local enterprise and business.

Even a layman can analyze the business volume of white trade and black trade which was performed in "BARA Markets" in every city of Pakistan.

g. Food i.e Wheat / rice, Ghee; medicines; surgicals are still smuggled from Pakistan into Afghanistan at the cost of raising food prices for local Pakistani Citizens.

h. Need I say some thing about drugs and weapons ?

i. Pakistan did not just host Pakhtoons, people from North, Ismaili people were all welcomed, hosted, and they did compete with locals for jobs and economics.
During this period can you please highlight any incident of "ethnic" killings etc ?
Heck, MQM has taken more shots then Afghans.
Go through history and show me a trend where the LOCAL Pakistani population got violent with refugees on the basis of ethnicity.

Yet Pakistanis are killed in Afghanistan .... be proud of that ?

j. Flame said he hated Pakistani getting 10,000 USD jobs for building roads in Kabul. Well Let me ask which Pakistani company has been given contracts for this business ?
the answer is VERY VERY little. The fact of the matter is these contracts are being allotted to Western and Indian companies; whose own employees dare not come to Afghanistan, thus Pakistani engineers / workers have to be employed.

Remember the companies that contract these employees; pay them AFTER taking the profit margins.

Secondly don't rant about 10,000 USD as if it is your money; would you like to quote what Karzai gov's GDP is ? and how much of this wealth is generated by legitimate "afghan business" ?
The fact of the matter is, all this money is coming from outside and then distributed in the forms of contracts to outside companies.

k. Lastly for all the proud scholars that you are, please do tell me today if we break ties, how do you propose to get rid of the invasion by NATO ?
or do you proud people think it is "groovy" with americans ?

After all this; I do not have a micron of malice to Afghanistan or the people of Afghanistan.
here in Saudi Arabia I have friend from Kabul, Kandahar, ghazni even as far away as Farah.
I eat at their restaurants; and spend regular time with them;
and not even ONCE, not for a single second did they ever complain or let me feel unwelcome. I have tried to keep up the same level of love for every brother.

hell ...Nashenaas is still my favorite singer !

I would request you Afghanis and Pakistanis to be a little more considerate of each other.

We have come this far together, we have defeated one imperial empire together; inshAllah we will defeat the rest too.

This is a destiny Allah has written for us; and if Allah wills, then we shall follow it.

Last edited:
Oh yeah!He is a true real Aryan
-
Afghanistan is also home of the true and real Aryans, not the trailer trash white people you see in North America or the Nazi wannabe's in Europe. Afghanistan was also known as Aryana, a state of Persia before they separated due to religion and Arabs raping them in the ***. The true Aryans are not the pashtuns, but the Persia left overs called "Tajiks". Recently they have been slowly taking over the internet.
-

The Tajiks, genetically, are incredibly close to Pashtuns

I am not Persian but why would i denounce the fact that my land was part of the great former Persian empire? That doesnt seem logical does it?

Why would I denounce the Parthian and Bactrian ancestry of Pashtuns? Why would I denounce my Iranic nomadic ancestors?

Wont see sher shah anymore.

Persian empire ROFL!

Are you disputing that Afghanistan comprises the eastern half of the Persian empire? This is what I stated, nothing more nothing less

Please indicate if you are disputing this undisputed historical fact

Back
Top Bottom