What's new

Pakistan to deport Afghan refugees

@Sher Shah: lahnat de wi ta khonde pe yaw namard che zaan ta Pukhtun wayi kho de Pukhtuno ghairat derke nishta! wos ye derta khwand warkrel che spai khonda beyab shwe aw kheze de ham beizzate shwol? tarbya aw abad hezda kra, deer artia lare dagho ta.

@Sher Shah: lahnat de wi ta khonde pe yaw namard che zaan ta Pukhtun wayi kho de Pukhtuno ghairat derke nishta! wos ye derta khwand warkrel che spai khonda beyab shwe aw kheze de ham beizzate shwol? tarbya aw abad hezda kra, deer artia lare dagho ta.

Preyezhda wrora, he is banned now.

Very cheap discussion, we aren't Muslims!

as long as the discussion is kept civil i dont see what is wrong to raise this issue!! How long more do we want to stay in people's country and being taunted? do something about it, if not then stop complaining.

as long as the discussion is kept civil i dont see what is wrong to raise this issue!! How long more do we want to stay in people's country and being taunted? do something about it, if not then stop complaining.

Supposedly this guy, Ahmad, comes out of no where and says that Pakistan cannot gain influence in Afghanistan as they are supporting Taliban; furthermore, he stated that the only way to gain influence is to cooperate with Afghanis in terms of economy and whatnot. OUR COUNTRY HAS NO MORAL OBLIGATION TO ACCEPT AFGHAN REFUGEES EVERY TIME YOU ARE SCREWED and if you are so KEEN to undermine our GENEROSITY than so be it. Kick every single refugee out and ask Afghan gov to pay us for the last 20 years or so. Probably, in billions of dollars! If they cannot pay us, considering the bully we get from some Afghan ethnic groups, take over Afghanistan, I mean it! I hate to say but this guy, Ahmad, is not in the right sense. I respect refugees but it does not mean that they should exploit us.

^^ do it, whatever makes you happy. pakistan is your country and the right to decide is upon you.

Supposedly this guy, Ahmad, comes out of no where and says that Pakistan cannot gain influence in Afghanistan as they are supporting Taliban; furthermore, he stated that the only way to gain influence is to cooperate with Afghanis in terms of economy and whatnot. OUR COUNTRY HAS NO MORAL OBLIGATION TO ACCEPT AFGHAN REFUGEES EVERY TIME YOU ARE SCREWED and if you are so KEEN to undermine our GENEROSITY than so be it. Kick every single refugee out and ask Afghan gov to pay us for the last 20 years or so. Probably, in billions of dollars! If they cannot pay us, considering the bully we get from some Afghan ethnic groups, take over Afghanistan, I mean it! I hate to say but this guy, Ahmad, is not in the right sense. I respect refugees but it does not mean that they should exploit us.

You guys are beating the bush around. We are not going to deport them soon. Whenever there is some prospect to send all of them back something happens.

Now we are coping with flooding which have affected people of Pakistan badly and these Afghan refugees are part of the affected people of Pakistan.

I see them staying for coming many decades and at the end we are all Pakistanis :P

now everyone please stop whining from both sides.

You guys are beating the bush around. We are not going to deport them soon. Whenever there is some prospect to send all of them back something happens.

Now we are coping with flooding which have affected people of Pakistan badly and these Afghan refugees are part of the affected people of Pakistan.

I see them staying for coming many decades and at the end we are all Pakistanis :P

now everyone please stop whining from both sides.

I am in favour of Afghan refugees, in fact anyone can come to Pakistan and claim a refugee status. However, I hate 'namak hara_i', we need to be respected in return!

I am in favour of Afghan refugees, in fact anyone can come to Pakistan and claim a refugee status. However, I hate 'namak hara_i', we need to be respected in return!

I dont want to drag this further because what you are saying is like Indians calling Bangladeshis namakhar.aam which in my view is uncalled for.

Majority from Afghanistan and Pakistan DO NOT share this hateful, disrespecting attitude. And i do not take few internet forums and few idiots on these abusing both countries as voice of majority.

Lets rest it here. this thread is outdated and is about deporting Afghans from Bajaur agency when it was in grip of militants.

So i think this thread is OUTDATED till the time any all out deportation is reported or started.

till then all of you RIP

I dont want to drag this further because what you are saying is like Indians calling Bangladeshis namakhar.aam which in my view is uncalled for.

Majority from Afghanistan and Pakistan DO NOT share this hateful, disrespecting attitude. And i do not take few internet forums and few idiots on these abusing both countries as voice of majority.

Lets rest it here. this thread is outdated and is about deporting Afghans from Bajaur agency when it was in grip of militants.

So i think this thread is OUTDATED till the time any all out deportation is reported or started.

till then all of you RIP

I did not completely base my opinion because of this guy. I have had first hand experience with other Afghanis, tens of them. They have the same opinion as this guy, unfortunately. Rest, I am in favour of Afghan refugees, they are human beings just like us!

What is with the dirty langauge. I can stand right next to you for a challenge.:woot:

Apparently thats the only thing Afghans are good at other than blowing themselves up. I don't like ungrateful, anti-Pakistani Afghans fleeing to my country and committing crime, they give Pakistani Pathans a bad name.

Apparently thats the only thing Afghans are good at other than blowing themselves up. I don't like ungrateful, anti-Pakistani Afghans fleeing to my country and committing crime, they give Pakistani Pathans a bad name.

:hitwall:

Please could someone close this thread.

And apparantly some of you guys(not all) are very good at taunting people for the so called good thing you have done to them.

Come on Ahmed, dont start this thing all over again!!! agreed with Paladin, close this thread

Back
Top Bottom