What's new

Pakistan to build a Nuclear submarine

Is there any credible news site reporting this, or has this been a waste of 18 pages on a hoax? Also I see we have already arrived at poverty in India rest stop on this thread.. But that was expected when the friendly neighborhood (sarcasm) blogger makes his entry..Waiting for caste system and treatment of women bogey next.. Any wagers on which will be first? :lol:

Out of the 18, 15 are wasted by indians trying to belittle Pak achievements anyway they can, get a life, leave this thread, leave this forum, lets us have a discussion.

pakistan already have the capability to fire babur cruse missile from submarine tarpedo tubes, pak already tested 2400 km range babur missile few year back , also pak made drone is almost completed and will be tested soon please dont aske me for link

pakistan already have the capability to fire babur cruse missile from submarine tarpedo tubes, pak already tested 2400 km range babur missile few year back , also pak made drone is almost completed and will be tested soon please dont aske me for link

Just when they tested 2400 km range babur course missile i think if they might tested 700-1100 KM ranges

Depending on the number of nuclear submarine's Pakistan does indeed build it will also need a submarine base of some sort which will require further expense.

India’s first operational base for nuclear submarines, being developed secretly, for which the government has sanctioned close to Rs 160 crore in the new budget is underway

Depending on the number of nuclear submarine's Pakistan does indeed build it will also need a submarine base of some sort which will require further expense.

India’s first operational base for nuclear submarines, being developed secretly, for which the government has sanctioned close to Rs 160 crore in the new budget is underway

As for Pakistan, this is something which is 15-20 years away, nobody knows what the outcome would be and what will be the status of the program as well as the economic situation.

As for Pakistan, this is something which is 15-20 years away, nobody knows what the outcome would be and what will be the status of the program as well as the economic situation.

It is always good to plan ahead for the future but for Pakistan you can bring China onboard who have vast experiance in building nuclear subs so they have the technical skills already in place to share with you for this project which will help on doubt.

It is always good to plan ahead for the future but for Pakistan you can bring China onboard who have vast experiance in building nuclear subs so they have the technical skills already in place to share with you for this project which will help on doubt.

Something like Co-production of Type 95 SSBN ?

Not Good, Not good for Pakistan..

Competing in every field is not good for them, They will become jack of all trade master of none. Rather paksitan should concentrate in one thing. Look at South Korea they have excelled in Ship building.

Pakistan should choose an area, excel in that area. At this stage pakistan can not afford to make everything, from fighter plane to nuclear submarine.

Something like Co-production of Type 95 SSBN ?

As long as you can fit your own miniaturization of the nuclear reactor to that submarine it could be possible, that was one of the biggest challenges we faced with our n sub project. The Chinese Han class were very noisy subs when they were first launched but the new Jin-class looks very advanced but nobody can tell how noisy they are until they are in water and tracked thats why nuclear submarine projects have to be done in a discreet fashion. India's Arihant submarine you can't even find many pictures on it due to the level of secrecy as nobody want their submarines tracked to discover the noise levels.

Not Good, Not good for Pakistan..

Competing in every field is not good for them, They will become jack of all trade master of none. Rather paksitan should concentrate in one thing. Look at South Korea they have excelled in Ship building.

Pakistan should choose an area, excel in that area. At this stage pakistan can not afford to make everything, from fighter plane to nuclear submarine.
The world is always there that you people cant do anything i.e jf17,ballistic missiles,atomic bomb but we did quite better than you people don't you think so?:pakistan:

As long as the PLAN’s submarines were idle, the U.S. Navy’s spy planes, surveillance ships and snooping subs had few opportunities to assess China’s undersea capabilities — and, most importantly, how much noise the Chinese generate while submerged and moving. Navies can use passive sonars to track submarines by the sounds they make. The louder a vessel, the easier it is to detect. And destroy.

The world is always there that you people cant do anything i.e jf17,ballistic missiles,atomic bomb but we did quite better than you people don't you think so?:pakistan:

I agree, But I am talking about quality product. Hope you understand the term "Quality". I am talking bout being expert of something. Look like you didn't read my post carefully..

:pakistan:

I'm opening this thread for photos which are taken by IMRAN bhai but to view only one photo i have to cross many B S posts of our neighbors,

Kindly TAIMI bhai EIK STICKY THREAD BANA DEIN PAKISTAN & NUCLEAR SUB MARINE K naam sey jiss mein yeh sub GANd NA HO

:pakistan:

SHUKRIYA

Back
Top Bottom