What's new

Pakistan to build a Nuclear submarine

You mean the Islamic Nuclear Submarine Syndrome. An offspring of the Islamic Bomb Syndrome

Something like that , Right now we have BOMB that cannot reach them & they are this freaked out , but what do you think will happen when they knew we will have a Sub full of Nukes that can actually reach them ?

Pakistan Navy NOT Developing Nuclear Power Submarines – DG PR (Navy)

Pakistan Navy NOT Developing Nuclear Power Submarines - DG PR (Navy) | PakSoldiers
PakSoldiers.Com is a Blog and here is a web site
When contacted by Defense News, a spokesman for the Pakistani Navy said he could not comment as to the veracity of the reports.
and
Mansoor Ahmed, a lecturer at Islamabad’s Quaid-e-Azam University who specializes in nonconventional weapons and missiles, believes the reports are the result of a calculated leak by the Navy, and that a message may be being sent to India.
What is Pakistan Navy Planning memains Mystery :D
Pakistani Navy to Develop Nuclear-Powered Submarines: Reports | Defense News | defensenews.com

But who knows PN maybe playing a media bluffing game
Mansoor Ahmed, a lecturer at Islamabad’s Quaid-e-Azam University who specializes in nonconventional weapons and missiles, believes the reports are the result of a calculated leak by the Navy, and that a message may be being sent to India.

Come On guys , Let other's believe what they want to believe , No matter what you do they are not going to believe you anyway .

It isn't a media bluff.

3 months ago when i gave details regarding Pakistan's N-Sub program, no one in that thread believed me, and i said ok then lets wait when some one in media breaks this news.

Kindly give the confirmed news yaar.....all indians are getting frustrated....waiting for on what news we should target :D

Shame, you Indians see that part but fail to recognize the Indian members first posting comments which led to Indian poverty being dragged in.

Its OK, i can understand, Indians can't see their bad.

I dont understand how a comment like below leads to poverty in India .. For the uninitiated the eat grass comment was from the Pakistani Prime Minister at the time of N Bomb testing.. Taimi bhai, I think you are just covering up for your brethren :)

so what its the traditional "we will eat grass but do it"................but its good to see an ambitious pakistan all the best.

Well , such a move cannot me discredited , after we got the Submarine technology from French

PNS/M Khalid (S137) - built in France by DCN Cherbourg, completed in 1999
PNS/M Saad (S138) - built in Pakistan with French assistance, completed in 2002
PNS/M Hamza (S139) - built in Pakistan, commissioned 14 August 2006

Last Submarine that was released was 6 years ago , approximately
and the user on this forum stated that work had been going on secretly for 6 years which coincides with availability of engineers and placeholder where a submarine could be constructed.

Between 2002 - 2006 Pakistani Engineers/ workers created their first Submarine 4.5 years by themselves with no help

So we can assume that the Submarine structure was being already worked on , and the only missing part was the integration of the
propulsion system. Nuclear Propulsion system , and 6-7 years is sufficient time for constructing such a system parallel to the construction of the Submarine.

If the news release states that such a submarine can be constructed in 5 years most likely that could mean , that the final integration work of the engine system is being done in these last 3-5 years , I mean realistically such task could be done in 3.5 years

But certainly the submarine structure would be based of Agosta

agosta3.jpg

If this propulsion system is completed we can certainly look for Frigates and Destroyers in Pakistan Navy to start using Nuclear power base as well saving on Enormous amount of $$ on fossil fuels:agree:

If this propulsion system is completed we can certainly look for Frigates and Destroyers in Pakistan Navy to start using Nuclear power base as well saving on Enormous amount of $$ on fossil fuels:agree:

hahaha and those would be very deadly, roaming for months on international waters.. :lol:

PN will follow a policy that is a SOP, in the forces, neither confirm or deny - it will be confirmed when the Sub is rolled out, and at that point the world will be in Awe.

Orca_Whale_Underwater.jpg

Bhai,

1. labor cost are just 10% of the nuke sub project so the reason we can do or china can do that so cheaply is all falls.

2. all the chinese stuff costs so cheap because of the economy of scale and use of cheaper options but one can't go for the cheaper stuff in the case of nuke subs.

3. Where is the economy of scale in nuclear submarines which is there in jf 17 as u have mentioned it.

4. Even traditional submarines takes 60 months (5 years) to be ready and a nuke submarine needs much more time as the time taken in testing nuclear reactor (after fitting it into nuke subs) + sea trials + weapon testing takes another 3-4 years.

5. Even if you got lottery or china funds everything and also provide technology, spare parts and assistance it will take minimum of 12-14 years to have ur 1st nuke submarine in the pakistani Navy.

You know why india has high atmosphere temperature because people are burning with jealousy about pakistani projects . Aray bhai yeh tou samandary project hai

Back
Top Bottom