What's new

Pakistan to build a Nuclear submarine

A 12000km ICBM and a 12000km SLBM are a huge difference, for instance we got the 12000km ICBM by 1980, while we got the 12000km SLBM by 2010.

It took us 30 years to convert the ICBM into a SLBM of same range. :coffee:

well until now india has tested a 3500km range slbm and is building 4 + 1 subs leased from russia to carrry that. second indian sub is coming out this year. by the india india starts building new class of subs we will have k5 slbm with icbm ranges.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

well until now india has tested a 3500km range slbm and is building 4 + 1 subs leased from russia to carrry that. second indian sub is coming out this year. by the india india starts building new class of subs we will have k5 slbm with icbm ranges. anyways it didnt take india 30 yrs loll. k4 is just asub version of agni3.

its amazing how pakistan is planning to build a nuke sub when any pakistani has never been inside a nuke sub. getting suke sub from china is not possible guys coz thats against int laws. kudos to pakistanis for atleast taking decision to build one. i am sure in 10-15 yrs pn will have one whether own or made by nuke prolifiration and smuggling materials

At least we can lease some SSN to Pakistan just like Russia to India.

A 12000km ICBM and a 12000km SLBM are a huge difference, for instance we got the 12000km ICBM by 1980, while we got the 12000km SLBM by 2010.

It took us 30 years to convert the ICBM into a SLBM of same range. :coffee:

Currently there is no need for India to have missiles of that range, plus India has just started to develop on its missile and nuclear technology, so it will take us some time. As for Pakistan, they have started the program so surely it will also take some time for them, we all have to start somewhere better to start now.

At least we can lease some SSN to Pakistan just like Russia to India.

yes u can but china only has 9-10 subs and can leased subs be used in warfare as pak doesnt own it its still chinese sub?
moreover i dont think pakistan can reverse engineer a leased sub unless chinese scientists really help them.

Currently there is no need for India to have missiles of that range, plus India has just started to develop on its missile and nuclear technology, so it will take us some time. As for Pakistan, they have started the program so surely it will also take some time for them, we all have to start somewhere better to start now.

ddue need is always ther. the k5 will be tested as soon as the agni 5 is tested.

yes u can but china only has 9-10 subs and can leased subs be used in warfare as pak doesnt own it its still chinese sub?
moreover i dont think pakistan can reverse engineer a leased sub unless chinese scientists really help them.

More likely around 20 boomers, 3 Type 091, 3 Type 092, 6 Type 094, 8 Type 093, 2 Type 095.

We lost one Type 092 boat in a flight test of JL-1 back in 1985, and 2 other Type 091 boats have been retired.

More likely around 20 boomers, 3 Type 091, 3 Type 092, 6 Type 094, 8 Type 093, 2 Type 095.

We lost one Type 092 boat in a flight test of JL-1 back in 1985, and 2 Type 091 have been retired.

only 1 or 2 type 093 have been built and type 095 is being built,only 1 type 092 and only 3 type 094. type 091 are due for retirement anytime. dude stop inflating numbers. anyways ur best subs are comparable to russian subs of 1970 like vicotor class subs.

only 1 or 2 type 093 have been built and type 095 is being built,only 1 type 092 and only 3 type 094. type 091 are due for retirement anytime. dude stop inflating numbers. anyways ur best subs are comparable to russian subs of 1970 like vicotor class subs.

That report doesn't make sense, how our sub can be noisier than the 1970s Soviet subs?

In 1987, Toshiba has sold its machine tools to Soviet Union, this has helped the Soviets to further improve the noise of their boomers thanks to the advanced machine tools from Japan.

MORE TOSHIBA TOOLS SAID TO REACH SOVIET - NYTimes.com

Today, China is the largest producer of the complex machine tools, and our quality is getting quite close to that of Germany and Japan. Our modern machine tools are far superior to that of Soviet Union acquired from Japan in 1987.

With such advanced machine tools, how we can still make the noisy boomers?

The West has never successfully tracked our boomers, but bashing China's technology is always part of the mouthpiece job of their media.

Indian Subs are quite advanced when even compared to many Chinese Subs.

Russia is known for making the Quiteist Subs.

Also Russian Technology and Parts are involved in Arihant.

We are not that behind, Just 2 Generations older than the Borei!

What is this? A jokes thread?

The Russia from the 1980s can't produce the machine tool for the complex propellers of their subs, but today's China can produce the top quality machine tool that is exported to Germany.

China started large-scale CNC machine tools exported to Germany to obtain breakthrough (Figure) « Military of China, force comment.

So Pakistan doesn't have to worry about the noise level of its future SSBN.

well dude whatever u think indian sub is a charlie 2 class based with india had for a long time with massive improvements in propulsion and other stuff and the reactor is extremely advanced and indian built. the latest chinese subs are only comparable to older soviet subs. anyways this a thread about pakistani subs. i know its extremely hard for u guys to see indian subs in ur backyard, i bet the pakistani sub wont be ther even in 2030..

well dude whatever u think indian sub is a charlie 2 class sub with massive improvements in propulsion and other stuff . the reactor is much advanced. and the latest chinese subs are only comparable to older soviet subs. anyways this a thread about pakistani subs. i know its extremely hard for u guys to see indian subs in ur backyard, i bet the pakistani sub wont be ther even in 2030..

The latest Chinese sub will feature the magnetohydrodynamic drive and 100% electrified propulsion, these are considered as the alien technologies during the Soviet era.

You Indians better to work hard first before bragging hard.

More working and less talking.

well dude whatever u think indian sub is a charlie 2 class based with india had for a long time with massive improvements in propulsion and other stuff and the reactor is extremely advanced and indian built. the latest chinese subs are only comparable to older soviet subs. anyways this a thread about pakistani subs. i know its extremely hard for u guys to see indian subs in ur backyard, i bet the pakistani sub wont be ther even in 2030..

We arent talking abt india n her tajas,arjun etc progs.

Back
Top Bottom