What's new

Pakistan to build a Nuclear submarine

yes u can but china only has 9-10 subs and can leased subs be used in warfare as pak doesnt own it its still chinese sub?
moreover i dont think pakistan can reverse engineer a leased sub unless chinese scientists really help them.

Duh if we were to lease a sub would it be for entertainment/show purposes, yeah we will be offering bhartis a little ride. idiots like you never cease to amaze me, its a military asset for warfare purposes whether we own it or not. If push comes to shove it would be ued. Going by your comment i assume the russain nuc sub you've leased is for entertainment purposes. How much is a ticket?

On to your second point so what if we used chinese help to reverse engineer or develop a sub, tell me one thing you have reverse engineered thats note worthy? answer=jack sh1t. You purport the development of lca and arjun etc is indiginous but last i heard you were asking the frenchies for help.

FFS when will bhartis stop BITCHING when Pakistan purchases or develops military hardware.

lol sherindian is a troll and a G..! i think he had a hard time at home so he is just time passing here! well i doubt u r constipated!! :)

China still has 7 first gen nuclear subs remaining in service, once the Type 095/096 has been deployed, Pakistan is free to get these subs.

ipqm42.jpg

well dude whatever u think indian sub is a charlie 2 class based with india had for a long time with massive improvements in propulsion and other stuff and the reactor is extremely advanced and indian built. the latest chinese subs are only comparable to older soviet subs. anyways this a thread about pakistani subs. i know its extremely hard for u guys to see indian subs in ur backyard, i bet the pakistani sub wont be ther even in 2030..

USN wasn't able to able to detect Song class PLA navy sub and it surfaced within striking range of USS kitty hawk, and song class is said to be a loud submarine, this says a lot about Chinese sub building tech

China still has 7 first gen nuclear subs remaining in service, once the Type 095/096 has been deployed, Pakistan is free to get these subs.

ipqm42.jpg

1. Yep, this is the way to go for PN rather than getting bogged down with Carriers like IN.

2.During the last BNP regime, China had offered to build up our Naval assets to a v high level. The proposal had included placing one of these nuclear subs in BD in a port to be built by China. If we had accepted that offer today the sub-regional balance of power would have been in our favor.

it needs balls and guts which pakistan army airforce navy tech personal dont have

they have balls and guts, most important is money, which Pakistan is really short of, think before you speak, and why not step into their shoes before ridiculing them

As PAF already announced shelving all modernising projects due financial problems, so we should also stop modernising verbal projects for PN on PDF.

hmmm.but yestarday i saw a chinese defence magazine and they said pakistan is going to buy 6 s20 submarines which is based on yuan class submarine and is a export version and it is equipped with aip

Back
Top Bottom