What's new

Pakistan to build a Nuclear submarine

These 3 things don't go together.

1. when was the last time Pakistan have made its submarine??

2. when Pakistan have build its own Nuclear reactor?

3. Locally u must be kidding.

Any source to prove the news???????

you missed the first post to learn it was aired by ARY DIGITAL.

Current Naval Chief is a proactive soldier. He is keen to make this happen within this decade. Necessary hull and other ergonomic technology that we got from France is the key here. Our Nuke miniaturization tech has helped it more and gave us the confidence to go for the ultimate silent killer. Remaining was done by your acquisition of Russian nuke subs and Arihant. For all the nay Sayers, wait till 5-8 years if you can, then when you see it in trials, you come up with the same "made in China, painted in Pak" rhetoric. But the fact will remain the fact that with all of your concerns, you will still have a Nuke Sub armed neighbor.

Sleep well!

Dude post these news only when you have a link. Otherwise half of people over here will believe and half will laugh causing un-necessary war of words.

P.S. - I believe what you are saying.

i have a link but can't send cuz i had less points
go to ARY site or any other major site !
Fact i am eye witness that news Pakistan is building nuclear submarine

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

work had already strated

Current Naval Chief is a proactive soldier. He is keen to make this happen within this decade. Necessary hull and other ergonomic technology that we got from France is the key here. Our Nuke miniaturization tech has helped it more and gave us the confidence to go for the ultimate silent killer. Remaining was done by your acquisition of Russian nuke subs and Arihant. For all the nay Sayers, wait till 5-8 years if you can, then when you see it in trials, you come up with the same "made in China, painted in Pak" rhetoric. But the fact will remain the fact that with all of your concerns, you will still have a Nuke Sub armed neighbor.

Sleep well!

What does Pakistan intend to build first? SSN or SSBN?

If it is SSBN, then what would be the number of SLBMs? 12 or 16?

4diy0.png

Pakistan to Built a Nuclear Submarine | ChaltaTv.com

Old video clip of a news from Musharraf era ! It says that Admiral of PN and President will visit Karachi Shipyard and they have decided to pursue building a nuclear submarine to strengthen defense at sea and that Pakistan is really close to accomplishing that goal ( Think where would we be now ) ... :pakistan:

Things are starting to make sense , aren't they ? :azn: ...

Its better for India that Pakistani hard earning has been diverted to most expensive toys meant for a myth war.

As I see most Pakistanis are okay for it, whats the problem with us.. They are ready for a loadshedding even for 6 hours for a day to get a nuke sub floating in waters and cheer...good luck.

You guys crib you only need a good leader to lead the country, from where he will come?

Its better for India that Pakistani hard earning has been diverted to most expensive toys meant for a myth war.

As I see most Pakistanis are okay for it, whats the problem with us.. They are ready for a loadshedding even for 6 hours for a day to get a nuke sub floating in waters and cheer...good luck.

Will you say the same about P8I , Agni series , MMRCA , LCA and AMCA too ? :azn: All meant for a myth war ? Its more better for India to stop thinking about Cold Start and 2 Front War ... What say you ?

Speaks a person from a country which has more poor people than Africa ... As long as you content with that , just to see Rafales of Armee Del Air fly in your airspace CHEERS !

Will you say the same about P8I , Agni series , MMRCA , LCA and AMCA too ? :azn: All meant for a myth war ? Its more better for India to stop thinking about Cold Start and 2 Front War ... What say you ?

Speaks a person from a country which has more poor people than Africa ... As long as you content with that , just to see a Rafale of Army Del Air fly in your airspace CHEERS !

We can afford it now buddy..!! Having nukes is enough for you.

The real threat for us is a flamboyant Pakistani economy, power grows with economy, ofterall who wants to be a N. Korea?

Poverty can't be eradicate in 5-10 years and it is a long process and we are on it.

These 3 things don't go together.

1. when was the last time Pakistan have made its submarine??

2. when Pakistan have build its own Nuclear reactor?

3. Locally u must be kidding.

Any source to prove the news???????

1. Agosta Class AIP equipped Subs with the last one launched in 2006, plus a bunch of midget subs.

2. Go check the nuclear complex at Khushab on Google earth. 3 indigenous plutonium reactors are visible. The fourth is under construction. There are rumours of Pakistan having already tested a prototype of a high pressure reactor suitable for a subs.

3. You obviously have taken the crap they feed you about Pakistan hook, line and sinker.

They said the same thing about our nukes, our missiles, our cruise missiles, MBTs, JF17 etc. etc. These fools don't even have their own primary and basic trainers. They have to even import artillary shells. Their hubris is our best friend.

Fools will be fools!

Back
Top Bottom