What's new

Pakistan to build a Nuclear submarine

good for pakistan ... any news on the specs for the sub

Are news channels still reporting it ? I am yet to see any :(

if the news managed to reach news channels with blessings of ISPR than i am pretty sure that we are way ahead of "planning to build a nuclear sub" just my 2 cents

Is it possible for Pakistan and Russia Submarines mouse/cat games exercises ??

Building locally submarines is not enough.......However, this process must be halted immediately due to many problems fragiles inside Pakistan.

It should be called Jinnah

IMO it's bad Idea to put name of nation's founder on weapons

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Is it possible for Pakistan and Russia Submarines mouse/cat games exercises ??

Building locally submarines is not enough.......However, this process must be halted immediately due to many problems fragiles inside Pakistan.

Yaa, we should halt nuke subs and must focus on ICBMs

1101446255-1.gif

Nothing is impossible , i hope we will learn some great engineering secrets of sub making.

People think just because its Submarine Pakistan can't do it

a) Do we have Submarine building - transfer of knowledge - Yes
b) Do we have engineers in Pakistan - Yes
c) Do we have nuclear know how - Yes

If we can build a big nuclear plant , I am sure we can downsize it and build a smaller model for Submarine , in end it is producing electricity and that's all we need

CONGRATS to Pakistani sources for this wonderful news great news indeed

IMO it's bad Idea to put name of nation's founder on weapons

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Yaa, we should halt nuke subs and must focus on ICBMs

Bro, nuke submarines is more effectives than ICBMs because you don't know where the submarines located under deep sea hiding while ICBM is easily to be targed in visible by satellites and easily intercepted. In my opinion, ICBM is not longer valuable today because some West countries has experimented very well.

However, Pakistan must focus its heavy corruption, drug dealers, killing own people, foodless, and many unstable situations. Deal with people first.

Back
Top Bottom