What's new

Pakistan threatens to cut US ties

Actually direct military confrontation should happen. Missiles should have flown during this firefight, Bagram should have come under Pakistani fire. It would have been fun to see those A-10s looking for some place to land after attacking Salalah Checkpost.

Ok maybe not that, but we can definitely raid Shamsi Air base on Pakistani soil and throw those American CIA agents out, rather than give them time to vacate. We wanted UCAVs, grab em!

It would be fun to see US CIA agents walk 200 km to Quetta, lets see how many make it.
Yes! attack on Shamsi airbase will be an excellent one....but I guess the US agents already ran away from the base just the sell outs Pakistani and UAE agents sitting there to look after the US interests.....We shold beatup the CIA agents @$$z if any one left there that would be a wonderful idea.....Anywayz thats gonna happen very soon....Insha-Allah.......:)

This is just the same bullshit they fed us time and time again when the **** are we going to wake up and face the truth which is our leaders are just sold out traitors and are on the pay roll of the US and they just going to say something to us and then something totally different to the US admin behind the scenes. What we need to do is take a stand, a stand for our nation ourselves our present and our future and there is no other way around it. If the admin wont take a stand for us then we have to take one on our own and that is the plain truth and thats just the way it it.

The blood of our patriots will continue to flow as long as we have traitors leading us what we need is what the US would describe as a truly Islamic society and keep in mind I am not talking about some idiots with Aks trying to implement their twisted form of Shariah but the true Shariah like in the time of the Caliphs Omar and Ali RA and thats just the way to our salvation.......

Allah willing we may just succeed in doing this what we need is the right management the right military mindset and the same good old sense of ghairat which we seem to have lost......

Yes! we need to standup for the right Shariah of Holy Quran and Sunnah not the faked one exported to us by the US sponsored terrorists.....or Wahabi war mongorers.....:smokin:

it wount matter..US general in a dawn news article said that we are still being given a green light to use pakistan airspace for drones and cargo...
this decision of vacating shamsi and cutting NATO is mere a political decision to foul us...

All these chest thumping and bravado statements from Pakistanis. But I have to ask can you really take on a country that spends more than 4 times your entire GDP on defense each year? Not to mention both US and EU together constitute close to 60% of your export market. Pakistan would go bankrupt in next minute if it decide to confront US. Not even Arabs be able to help you.

All these chest thumping and bravado statements from Pakistanis. But I have to ask can you really take on a country that spends more than 4 times your entire GDP on defense each year? Not to mention both US and EU together constitute close to 60% of your export market. Pakistan would go bankrupt in next minute if it decide to confront US. Not even Arabs be able to help you.

Cutting ties doesn't mean we want war..... In military they are way better than us ...... But Our mothers love their sons as much as an american mother love her son..... The day US will understand this that day we'll have relation with mutual respect....

very idiotic response...
we are not going at war with them.
regarding exports there are huge markets for our products, how do u think we survived during the corruption and sanction era of 90s..

very idiotic response...
we are not going at war with them.
regarding exports there are huge markets for our products, how do u think we survived during the corruption and sanction era of 90s..

Man what kind of sanctions were in place during 90's???? What kind of sanctions you think they will put once you are in direct conflict with them???? Is it wrong that your country 60% export consist of western market??? These are some of the questions that one should ask before terming some responses as idiotic....Also keep in mind that current state of your economy is not healthy by any means....Like it or not this is not the time to be in direct conflict(militarily or diplomatically) with Americans....As said many times both Pakistan and US need each other...This is a fact no matter how much we want to ignore it...

Actually direct military confrontation should happen. Missiles should have flown during this firefight, Bagram should have come under Pakistani fire. It would have been fun to see those A-10s looking for some place to land after attacking Salalah Checkpost.

Ok maybe not that, but we can definitely raid Shamsi Air base on Pakistani soil and throw those American CIA agents out, rather than give them time to vacate. We wanted UCAVs, grab em!

It would be fun to see US CIA agents walk 200 km to Quetta, lets see how many make it.

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

About time UAE should be given a boot..they have a history of sheltering all Pakistani criminals and dacoits!

That is new to me. I thought only Pakistan sheltered thugs like Dawood. So there is wisdom in old saying "What goes around comes around" translation in hindi JAISA KAROGAY VAISA BHAROGAY. There is something to think about for Pakistani Generals.

All of that is not going away anytime soon unfortunately.

VCHENG:

I have been reading your posts for a while and find them based on reality on the ground rather than filled with emotional outbursts. I think you are a Pakistani national as well than why is majority of Pakistanis on this forum refuse to accept the reality as I said earlier. You grew up in the same country as rest of the other forum members, How was your environment different when you were growing up than rest of them. I am not blaming anybody for flawed thinking or generalizing the rest of the members.
Besides you there are few others who think rationally and put their thoughts without getting carried away with emotions.
May be you can start a new thread which can educate rest of us who have misconceptions about the way children are raised. I hope you will oblige to my request.

Thank you.

VCHENG:

I have been reading your posts for a while and find them based on reality on the ground rather than filled with emotional outbursts. I think you are a Pakistani national as well than why is majority of Pakistanis on this forum refuse to accept the reality as I said earlier. You grew up in the same country as rest of the other forum members, How was your environment different when you were growing up than rest of them. I am not blaming anybody for flawed thinking or generalizing the rest of the members.
Besides you there are few others who think rationally and put their thoughts without getting carried away with emotions.
May be you can start a new thread which can educate rest of us who have misconceptions about the way children are raised. I hope you will oblige to my request.
Thank you.
U know the problem with Mr VCheng is that he gotta stay within US and he gotta prove himself loyal to that country nomatter what cuz he an immigrant not by birth there otherwise Uncle Sam can take him in on Patriotic Act Amendment/violation....so we don't blame whatever he feels or says cuz we already know his situation there.....If he was sitting here then the situation would have been different. I guess......:smokin:

Mr VCheng sorry in advance if I disclose any of ure secrets....;)

VCHENG:

Thank you.

U know the problem with Mr VCheng is that he gotta stay within US and he gotta prove himself loyal to that country nomatter what cuz he an immigrant not by birth there otherwise Uncle Sam can take him in on Patriotic Act Amendment/violation....so we don't blame whatever he feels or says cuz we already know his situation there.....If he was sitting here then the situation would have been different. I guess......:smokin:

Mr VCheng sorry in advance if I disclose any of ure secrets....;)

I think this discussion, if you want to start it, belongs in the Member's Club area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom