What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 3 Ghanzavi Missile

thanks

see ya
(finishes the chaa quickly, picks a samosa and runs away quickly with out paying)
Incidentally- and on topic - I agree with what you said about BMD. I have had that discussion with @Ahaseeba as well.

BMD is the future. While right now, it may seem that making more efficient BM's is the way forward. It is absolutely not. BMD's today are like the SAM's of the 70's. People back then also thought that making better ASM's was better than investing in R&D for SAM's.

The answer today, after 3 decades is clear. Those who invested in that technology back, make billions of dollars by exporting SAM systems, the others buy.
Today, SAM"s are considered more effective than ASM's. The kill-probability is almost 100% unless its a saturation strike.

BMD will evolve in the same way. What is unreliable right now, will become very reliable defence in a decade. The technology is evolving that fast.

And again, as you said, its only 5 countries in the globe really putting money behind BMD - US, Russia, China, India and Israel.

Last edited:
non veg samosa wi hunda??
Yea dude, most popular in our part are the ones with mince Beef and Peas.

Samosa-recipe.jpg

Pakistan ki yeh jadeed techawlogi waali missiile ki qaamyaab tajurbe par saari Pakistaani quom ko mubarak ho
Iss jadeed technawlogi wali missile ne pakistaan aur Pakistaniyon kaa difaa mazeed mazboth kar diya hai. Allah Pakistan pe meherbaan ho jaye.

:enjoy:
Not bad, me like (Y)

Bro, you better add vegetarian samosas before the candle starts burning at both ends.
I know sorry i was being lazy
but then again that clarification can aslo backfire because many Hindus I know also eat meat as well only beef is strictly off the table and I respect that

I had some sardar builders and I was treating them with vegitarian only food and they were very happy with that. only one day one guy told me that they eat meat as well and I thanked for finding out they later explained that only vegetables are not enough to break stone and bricks and carry weight for like 12 hours. full respect to them and those too who are very specific about no meat (or maas as its called in hindi)

I am sure you know many hindu/ sikh guys who dont mind meat lets not put them of the spot some of us also taste Bint e Anb dont we? (Angoor ki baiti... ge ge wohi ..;))

I know sorry i was being lazy
but then again that clarification can aslo backfire because many Hindus I know also eat meat as well only beef is strictly off the table and I respect that

I had some sardar builders and I was treating them with vegitarian only food and they were very happy with that. only one day one guy told me that they eat meat as well and I thanked for finding out they later explained that only vegetables are not enough to break stone and bricks and carry weight for like 12 hours. full respect to them and those too who are very specific about no meat (or maas as its called in hindi)

I am sure you know many hindu/ sikh guys who dont mind meat lets not put them of the spot some of us also taste Bint e Anb dont we? (Angoor ki baiti... ge ge wohi ..;))

No non veg.. sir hum "anda" he le laien gai.. :lol:

Is this a response to India's tests of Agni-5, Agni-3, Agni-4, Astra Mk-1, K-4 SLBM, ?
BTW it look like a copy of N.Korean version on scud. both have same range and same designed launchers. Correct me if i am wrong.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom