What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 3 Ghanzavi Missile

I see the way you folks are talking.

We shall be talking in the same manner when a terrorist blows up women and children next time.

That time, it shall be the Indians saying allah tallah ka sawab mil gaya, 72 virgins ab line main wait kar rahi hain or allah ke hukm ki tameel ki gai hai

Just remember that and dont crib about it then:)
Seems you need some enlightenment or rather spoon feeding, in case you missed the actual topic, the subject related to the discussion is Pakistan's missiles test.... we weren't commenting after say a Naxal strike, Kashmir encounter, fratricide or even some one slaughtering a Cow. Neither there was any mention of half burnt corpses in the Ganges. Get the drift before you go on a rift. :D

Seems you need some enlightenment or rather spoon feeding, in case you missed the actual topic, the subject related to the discussion is Pakistan's missiles test.... we weren't commenting after say a Naxal strike, Kashmir encounter, fratricide or even some one slaughtering a Cow. Neither there was any mention of half burnt corpses in the Ganges. Get the drift before you go on a rift. :D
Nope, it was using religious parlance and bhagwan.
It would be like saying allah is granting Pakistan some sawab when children and women are flogged in swat or dna as evidence for rape is declared as unislamic.
Got the drift?

Last edited:
Nope, it was using religious parlance and bhagwans.
It would be like saying allah is granting Pakistan some sawab when children and women are flogged in swat or dna as evidence for rape is declared as unislamic.
Got the drift?
Nonsense mnate, ''Bhagwan aap ki shub kamnayen puri karey''.......if that translates into anything like rapes are the will of Bhagwan then i will delete my post at once.

Nonsense mnate, ''Bhagwan aap ki shub kamnayen puri karey''.......if that translates into anything like rapes are the will of Bhagwan then i will delete my post at once.
If you need me to tell you that
"janab guru gobar parsad ki atma shanti"
statements like these coupled with the statements of bhagwan, will be offensive to me and Hindus, then ...

you are presuming that Indians are like the Hindus/Ahmadis/Christians of Pakistan who suffer direct and indirect abuse/ridicule at the hands of Pakistani's.

And if you dont understand this, I welcome you to keep talking like this...and I will be responding to events in Pakistan with the kinds of statements about allah and all that I mentioned above.

@Irfan Baloch - specific note to you as you started this $hit. Next time remember what missiles you quote - Gandhi is not a missile.

Last edited:
If you need me to tell you that
"janab guru gobar parsad ki atma shanti"
statements like these coupled with the statements of bhagwan, will be offensive to me and Hindus, then ...

you are presuming that Indians are like the Hindus/Ahmadis/Christians of Pakistan who suffer direct and indirect abuse/ridicule at the hands of Pakistani's.

And if you dont understand this, I welcome you to keep talking like this...and I will be responding to events in Pakistan with the kinds of statements about allah and all that I mentioned above.

@Irfan Baloch - specific note to you as you started this $hit. Next time remember what missiles you quote - Gandhi is not a missile.
First practice what you preach as we read enough crap by the Indians with reference to Madrasahs, Jihad and what not.
Neither should you assume that you can intimidate anyone as you do it to every living Dalit.... you are not at home.

:what: :eek: :woot: :laugh:

Bhagwan aap ki shub kamnayen puri karey, jis din yea chamakar ho gaya tu janab guru gobar parsad ki atma shanti ki bajaye Washington, Moscow aur Tel Aviv tak karanti ka episode release kar dey gi.

bhaarat maata ki tamaam janta is baat ko apni buddi maan samohit kar len k unki saari samasseyaown ka sammedhaan is he may hae k wo Pakistan sena se apna rishta achha karnay ki chunowti ko poori shakti se hal karnay ka upyog karen taakay bhaarti janta ki istethee may bhe kuchh sudhaar aa paaiy ... :haha: :enjoy: :P :yay::rofl:

Pakistan ki yeh jadeed techawlogi waali missiile ki qaamyaab tajurbe par saari Pakistaani quom ko mubarak ho
Iss jadeed technawlogi wali missile ne pakistaan aur Pakistaniyon kaa difaa mazeed mazboth kar diya hai. Allah Pakistan pe meherbaan ho jaye.

:enjoy:

lol khud behaal aadmi dusro ko haal sudhaarne pe shiksha de rha h :lol:

bhaarat maata ki tamaam janta is baat ko apni buddi maan samohit kar len k unki saari samasseyaown ka sammedhaan is he may hae k wo Pakistan sena se apna rishta achha karnay ki chunowti ko poori shakti se hal karnay ka upyog karen taakay bhaarti janta ki istethee may bhe kuchh sudhaar aa paaiy ... :haha: :enjoy: :P :yay::rofl:

@Contrarian
no one mocked your gods
read again and tell me where we mocked your beliefs?

@Aeronaut @Windjammer correct me if I am wrong but I dont find anything in your posts or mine where we are attacking Hindu faith but Contrarian's post # 44 was clearly against forum guidelines where he is insulting the faith.

request to all Indians,
please dont bring in the religion, if you are sensitive about us using hindi and sansikrat then you are welcome to use urdu , punjabi and pashto, we do that ourselves as well .. just keep the forum rules in mind.

First practice what you preach as we read enough crap by the Indians with reference to Madrasahs, Jihad and what not.
Neither should you assume that you can intimidate anyone as you do it to every living Dalit.... you are not at home.
you can see that butthurt is obvious and for no reason.

I didnt realise until now that I made a mistake .. I had to read again and found out that one word has sent him to banana stance

naming an Indian missile as Gandhi ... which he has termed as shit
I will see if I can edit my post.

no one mocked your gods

correct me if I am wrong but I dont find anything in your posts or mine where we are attacking Hindu faith but Contrarian's post # 44 was clearly against forum guidelines where he is insulting the faith.

request to all Indians,
please dont bring in the religion, if you are sensitive about us using hindi and sansikrat then you are welcome to use urdu , punjabi and pashto, we do that ourselves as well .. just keep the forum rules in mind.
I have mentioned what exactly was insulting, regardless of whether you think it mocked my God or not. If you fail to see that, then its not really a point I can drive in can I.

In that case, I can only reply to Pakistani's in that grey ambiguous zone where I am not directly insulting but insinuating crap...the type exactly what happened here like windjammer did.

I have mentioned what exactly was insulting, regardless of whether you think it mocked my God or not. If you fail to see that, then its not really a point I can drive in can I.
In that case, I can only reply to Pakistani's in that grey ambiguous zone where I am not directly insulting but insinuating crap...the type exactly what happened here.
original post is edited
now come back to earth
we need you here

@Contrarian
no one mocked your gods

@Aeronaut @Windjammer correct me if I am wrong but I dont find anything in your posts or mine where we are attacking Hindu faith but Contrarian's post # 44 was clearly against forum guidelines where he is insulting the faith.

request to all Indians,
Absolutely, it's against our teachings and beliefs to mock other religions or their followings.
No where in our posts it portrays as such neither was the intention to offend any party.
On the contrary, using the terms like 72 virgins is a norm for certain bankrupt mindsets.

And no arabic tribal blasphemy laws here either to prosecute me like how you de-humanize non Muslims in Pakistan.
please delete this unnecessary post

thanks for coming back to earth

have a cup of Chaaaa
with garam samosa's

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom