What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 3 Ghanzavi Missile

lala nai aa main oye

sardar aa:pissed:
Ji oay khush kita e

main bhi Sardar ..

beef samosa or singhara is widely available in Calcutta, India, I had it my self when I visited there, plus beef dishes are quite available in many places of India, Kerala etc, India is a large country, its only in some states where beef is not available but its compensated with buffalo meat, in the rest beef is widely available , in fact south Indians/west bengalis are quite fond of beef

are you ISI agent you are spreading beef in India?
this is a conspiracy

defence.pk has become like a CD collection on which a couple of 4 year olds have been let lose. All covers and CDs are interchanged.. No thread title matches the content of the thread.. :disagree:
If I were you,I will vomit as well at the sight of BEEF Mince samosa .Sorry very sorry.Still I could never understand the difference between Holy Beef and Buffalo Beef.

Last edited:
True, no one had the Palestinian - Israeli experience, thus no one could think about it. Needless to say that the supposedly most sophisticated ABM shield of them all, called the Iron Dom failed to intercept home made rockets.
This has nothing to do with genius, these are constatations and facts, it is a low tech solution to a very expansive high-high tech system.
The Israel Palestinian situation does not apply to India Pakistan one. The low priced rockets have a typical range of a few KMs. The ABM shields are mostly for high value targets like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and key military installations. I wonder which $ 50 rocket would reach those from Pakistan.

p1_30.jpg

The Israel Palestinian situation does not apply to India Pakistan one. The low priced rockets have a typical range of a few KMs. The ABM shields are mostly for high value targets like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and key military installations. I wonder which $ 50 rocket would reach those from Pakistan.
To fill that gap, Pakistan Is going to start testing anew series of missiles called "Beefeater".I hope you will stop wondering now.

ABM shields at best would stop 20% to 30% missiles. This is a very optimistic estimate considering the numbers put out by US and the Soviets in their heydey. BM trajectory is very different compared to a few bottle rockets. The question is how many can you stop and how many bumbs can we sacrifice for one city.

In the end, taking in account the clone or decoys, ABM shields are optimist at best. In real situations it will fail if a salvo of missiles are fired. By then there wont be an India or Pakistan or for that matter Earth. Wasteland it will be.

Some might have more than 200 kms range, but that is not the point, the point is radar saturation, even if they go just a few kms inside india, they will mobilise indian forces and radars, air forces and more, again the precise point is if India attacks , these rockets can be used for saturation and for economic reasons, you'll have to spend too much ressources and energy to stop them, and that is a too heavy cost to pay for something that costs at most 100 to 200$ million. It is just another kind of deterrent if you want, since there are so many indians on this forum saying that money is not a problem, but reality is far from those farfetched claims.

Some might have more than 200 kms range, but that is not the point, the point is radar saturation, even if they go just a few kms inside india, they will mobilise indian forces and radars, air forces and more, again the precise point is if India attacks , these rockets can be used for saturation and for economic reasons, you'll have to spend too much ressources and energy to stop them, and that is a too heavy cost to pay for something that costs at most 100 to 200$ million. It is just another kind of deterrent if you want, since there are so many indians on this forum saying that money is not a problem, but reality is far from those farfetched claims.
You have no clue of how these things work. First of all do show me the $50 rocket that go 200 km. secondly. The radars also track the ballistic trajectory of the projectile which also provide a probable target (its not a cruise missile). thirdly, the reactions of airforce, radars etc are basis the threat perception formed on the basis of the size of the incoming projectile and the trajectory target.

ABM shields at best would stop 20% to 30% missiles. This is a very optimistic estimate considering the numbers put out by US and the Soviets in their heydey. BM trajectory is very different compared to a few bottle rockets. The question is how many can you stop and how many bumbs can we sacrifice for one city.

In the end, taking in account the clone or decoys, ABM shields are optimist at best. In real situations it will fail if a salvo of missiles are fired. By then there wont be an India or Pakistan or for that matter Earth. Wasteland it will be.

True that...

Time to test some thing new & long range, so that panic attacks could be send to enemies of Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom