What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 3 Ghanzavi Missile

Is this a response to India's tests of Agni-5, Agni-3, Agni-4, Astra Mk-1, K-4 SLBM, ?
BTW it look like a copy of N.Korean version on scud. both have same range and same designed launchers. Correct me if i am wrong.

my dear, Agni-3 to 5 are specifically target on China. Please set the correct fact. Every Indians think of Pakistani Missiles are copy and bad quality, now time to cheer party!

my dear, Agni-3 to 5 are specifically target on China. Please set the correct fact. Every Indians think of Pakistani Missiles are copy and bad quality, now time to cheer party!
i am telling that these missiles are bad but i am just asking that these missiles are copy/ Modified versions of Chinese and North Korean Missiles ?

Is this a response to India's tests of Agni-5, Agni-3, Agni-4, Astra Mk-1, K-4 SLBM, ?
BTW it look like a copy of N.Korean version on scud. both have same range and same designed launchers. Correct me if i am wrong.
cant correct or confirm on this case specifically
but generally speaking our old designs are based on Chinese / North Korean missiles

cant say the same about the recent missiles.. the propellant, guidance, engine are way ahead in time from that vintage technology

Last edited:
i am telling that these missiles are bad but i am just asking that these missiles are copy/ Modified versions of Chinese and North Korean Missiles ?

defence.pk has become like a CD collection on which a couple of 4 year olds have been let lose. All covers and CDs are interchanged.. No thread title matches the content of the thread.. :disagree:
spoiler

shoo shoo

Yes, everything are copy from Chinese and NK versions, Indians missiles are amazing, got it?

No it is not. Grow up.
The Scud is liquid-fuelled. Ghaznavi is solid-fuelled, based on Chinese DF-11, and uses Belarussian MAZ-543 and its Chinese-derivative, the WS-2400 Transport Erector Launchers.

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak Please clear the thread of off-topic posts.

I know sorry i was being lazy
but then again that clarification can aslo backfire because many Hindus I know also eat meat as well only beef is strictly off the table and I respect that

I had some sardar builders and I was treating them with vegitarian only food and they were very happy with that. only one day one guy told me that they eat meat as well and I thanked for finding out they later explained that only vegetables are not enough to break stone and bricks and carry weight for like 12 hours. full respect to them and those too who are very specific about no meat (or maas as its called in hindi)

I am sure you know many hindu/ sikh guys who dont mind meat lets not put them of the spot some of us also taste Bint e Anb dont we? (Angoor ki baiti... ge ge wohi ..;))

Bohoth lambi lambi fekh rahe ho bhai. :lol:

Last edited:
One can saturate the India's ABM shields with conventional home made rockets made on an industrial base, they will cost around 20$ for short range ones 50 $ for the medium ones and a 100$ for the longer range ones. So for a 100 $ million, Pakistan can send about 150 000 of those as a scare (Even if they have a grenade size explosif warhead, since the fact that they will explode would make the Indians react) and for saturation of the indian ABM and air defenses. Once all those targets get into action, it will be easy to identify them and eliminate them (if need be, since they won't have any missilles left for the real things), hence opening the doors for BM (coventionnal or nuclear) to be used with maximum kill probability, let us say 95%.

One can saturate the India's ABM shields with conventional home made rockets made on an industrial base, they will cost around 20$ for short range ones 50 $ for the medium ones and a 100$ for the longer range ones. So for a 100 $ million, Pakistan can send about 150 000 of those as a scare (Even if they have a grenade size explosif warhead, since the fact that they will explode would make the Indians react) and for saturation of the indian ABM and air defenses. Once all those targets get into action, it will be easy to identify them and eliminate them (if need be, since they won't have any missilles left for the real things), hence opening the doors for BM (coventionnal or nuclear) to be used with maximum kill probability, let us say 95%.
What a genius.. No one ever thought of this before. Else the concept of ABM would have been killed at inception.. :D

Yea dude, most popular in our part are the ones with mince Beef and Peas.

Samosa-recipe.jpg
beef samosa or singhara is widely available in Calcutta, India, I had it my self when I visited there, plus beef dishes are quite available in many places of India, Kerala etc, India is a large country, its only in some states where beef is not available but its compensated with buffalo meat, in the rest beef is widely available , in fact south Indians/west bengalis are quite fond of beef

What a genius.. No one ever thought of this before. Else the concept of ABM would have been killed at inception.. :D
True, no one had the Palestinian - Israeli experience, thus no one could think about it. Needless to say that the supposedly most sophisticated ABM shield of them all, called the Iron Dom failed to intercept home made rockets.
This has nothing to do with genius, these are constatations and facts, it is a low tech solution to a very expansive high-high tech system.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom