What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 3 Ghanzavi Missile

Instead of new missile's we should rather work on some missile defence systems and only improve the present Ballistic missiles.

We don't need missile with range more than 2500km or max 3000km

Yes correct, also Satellite testing, Pakistan still stuck with short range missiles for so long.
You know short rang or Battle Field missile needs almost 100% accuracy thats why Pakistan assuring its rang and accuracy first , in case of war there will be no room for error. As for as i see if Narendra Modi become PM of India climate of the region will become so warm...!

Its not. The next logical step is to work and develop a 'High Speed Delivery Vehicle' able to penetrate multi billion dollar missile defense systems as well as electronic decoys to simulate ballistic missile profiles to confuse and overwhelm enemy defenses.

Offense is the best defense!
a simple 2 tier or 3 tier defence shield takes care of these. even back in the 80s the American defence system was able to distinguish between real decoy projectiles.

offence is best defence on paper but not the shadow boxing and blocked hits with a bloody nose.

I still say.. now even a tentative steps towards anti missile defence system will have much more psychological impact on Bharat mata than our numerous missile tests that done really make much news.

case in point.. the real butt hurt between the Yanks and the Ruskies is the palnned defence shield in turkey , Poland etc. which both see with real concern

and have I mentioned satelite downing technology?
the Yanks take it as hit in their nuts

last time chinese did it and Uncle Sam wasnt pleased

so yes... keep improving the missile delivery but dont go overboard and burn yourself we are not on world conquest

its time to pop those perthavis and Agnis in the stratosphere and space.

jay Pak

@Windjammer you tell em you tell em

Last edited:
a simple 2 tier or 3 tier defence shield takes care of these. even back in the 80s the American defence system was able to distinguish between real decoy projectiles.

offence is best defence on paper but not the shadow boxing and blocked hits with a bloody nose.

I still say.. now even a tentative steps towards anti missile defence system will have much more psychological impact on Bharat mata than our numerous missile tests that done really make much news.

case in point.. the real butt hurt between the Yanks and the Ruskies is the palnned defence shield in turkey , Poland etc. which both see with real concern

so yes... keep improving the missile delivery but dont go overboard and burn yourself we are not on world conquest

its time to pop those perthavis and gandhis and Agnis in the stratosphere and space.

jay Pak

Allah o Akbar Jihad

:what: :eek: :woot: :laugh:

Bhagwan aap ki shub kamnayen puri karey, jis din yea chamakar ho gaya tu janab guru gobar parsad ki atma shanti ki bajaye Washington, Moscow aur Tel Aviv tak karanti ka episode release kar dey gi.

:what: :eek: :woot: :laugh:

Bhagwan aap ki shub kamnayen puri karey, jis din yea chamakar ho gaya tu janab guru gobar parsad ki atma shanti ki bajaye Washington, Moscow aur Tel Aviv tak karanti ka episode release kar dey gi.

Avish hai prabho avish hai. Pranto is samachar ki charcha sansar main hogai to is samasiya ka hal na howat hai.

its time to pop those perthavis and gandhis and Agnis in the stratosphere and space.

jay Pak

Allah o Akbar Jihad

Irafan Bhai don't you think its an expensive venture, plus do we have that level of indigenous radar and satellite & other technology which is required to complete this type of project.

Just a question

nice to see PA testing and exercising, but PA, PAF n PN must work to create an integrated air defense, which can work as a network and sole system. from PA's mobile air defense units to PNs ships in sea and PAF assets in air and land all should be networked and censor fused and all should have capability to bring down any thing which is in air from point to area defense and China could help in this regard to start with.

Is samasya ka niwaran rajnik roop see sambhav hay... Taatparyay app ko yujna ke vastavikkaran see pehlay he vyovarhkushal dul ko sakriya kerna hoga.

Were you feeling constipated when you wrote this? :omghaha:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom