What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 3 Ghanzavi Missile

Irafan Bhai don't you think its an expensive venture, plus do we have that level of indigenous radar and satellite & other technology which is required to complete this type of project.

Just a question

dear we haqve achieved much more expensive and complex engineering challenges. missile defence already has much ground work done and I am not talking something at the level of industrial and massive scale something localized and restcited to our very vital and strategic locations.

what I am doing is inviting debate

if we put our foot down and declare "not going to happen" then we wont have gone nuclear nor we would have got JF-17s or our cruise missiles

@Windjammer & @Aeronaut

shub shub bol Murakh
Chinta Kahay ko.. churi chahay uper ho ya nechay .. tamator hi nasht ho ga

meray mun may aaj kia hay .. Aaa tujah may aaaj bata duuuuu

I always think creatively ... a creative way to cause loose motions to the adversary when it gets used to one kind of doze then change the method to cause different kind of pain otherwise following will happen which is a reality

so I was with a group of Pakistanis in Dubai living in a flat where other Asians were living too. and we caught a kala Musali looking guy who was checking out our stuff... we caught him and roughed him up a bit and started debating what to do with him

it turned out that he was some Indian who had entered our room by mistake but we were not in the mood of letting him off lightly

one guy sugested to beat him and take his clothes off and kick him out on the street
other suggested to call the shurta
(of course we had a Pathan among us) he suggested making man love to him

the guy goes " In ki bhi sunyay" (which seems he was used to that treatment and was happy to take it up his bum) I know a nuclear dund wont be that pleasant for the Indians but just saying all these things are meant as a saber rattling

Last edited:
Once I was with German and American colleagues discussing some new weapon invented by the Americans, then I looked towards German in a questioning manner,......."we work quietly , and disclose only just before the start of production"was his answer.

Oh yar Ghaznavi hi test kiye jana hai? :mad:

Pakistan must test something big now...A new weapon with increased range and better delivery systems.

You know short rang or Battle Field missile needs almost 100% accuracy thats why Pakistan assuring its rang and accuracy first , in case of war there will be no room for error. As for as i see if Narendra Modi become PM of India climate of the region will become so warm...!

Okay, you tell me our missiles are not accurate yet, we have to test them repeatedly in these same short range missiles next five years to get accurancy, right? We already have more than 120 nukes, Pakistan should focus on something second layer of security defense shields and third layer of satellite spaces. That would be more complex for enemies more harder.

Perhapsote="Windjammer, post: 5633502, member: 21078"]Damn, Pakistani missiles do draw some interest. :woot:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 87 (Users: 2, Guests: 82)[/quote]
Perhaps these 87 were looking for something new?

An extremely accurate short range b missile is a must to counter a "cold start".

:what: :eek: :woot: :laugh:

Bhagwan aap ki shub kamnayen puri karey, jis din yea chamakar ho gaya tu janab guru gobar parsad ki atma shanti ki bajaye Washington, Moscow aur Tel Aviv tak karanti ka episode release kar dey gi.

Bhagwan aap ki shub kamnayen puri karey, jis din yea chamakar ho gaya tu janab guru gobar parsad ki atma shanti ki bajaye Washington, Moscow aur Tel Aviv tak karanti ka episode release kar dey gi.
Wlndja

Windjammer you,Aeronout and Emmie have good command of Hindi.If anyone of you looking for Translator's job with SHAKEEL URf PEEKDAN /Geo, it will not last long, be warned! ......this little tablet is becomig a big museebat.

Last edited:
IMO for that u have to develop SUPARCO and satellite launch capability.
thats true and I said earlier that there is plenty of ground work already in place.

but there is an alternate view from other members thinking that continuing with spending on delivery systems is the only right way to go.

obviously I think otherwise. I view our missile and nuclear program as a minimum deterrence and averting a war nothing more nothing less. that capability is established already.

I see missile defence as a close partner of unconventional weapons program because the common phrase in both programs is

yes you got it

deterrence

its time to cover the flanks now. irrespective of the technological and resource challenges its benefits are immense.

nuclear / long range missile capability has lost its "cool" now.. its no longer an exclusive feature of the big daddies of the world

since the third word countries (non Western) like North Korea, Pakistan and India went nuclear.

the new exclusive club is that of missile defence (blunting the capability of opponent to use his super weapons)

USA, Russia and China are the only true players here with Israel and India making some really interesting advances.

mixing economies with art of war seems odd but I will open a new thread to make my case

Last edited:
Perhapsote="Windjammer, post: 5633502, member: 21078"]Damn, Pakistani missiles do draw some interest. :woot: