What's new

Pakistan team, thanks for making it this far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hamara kiya wasta cricket se faraz,

hamara quomi kheel to hockey hai...

chalo chalo bacho hockey khelo...:taz:

rehman malik really screwed for the team, his whole controversial statement, and pressurisin the team, i didnt believe, so many players were pressurized, like umer ul, younus khan, the akmals....., fuccking 6 dropped catches, it was so frustratin to watch them takin such pathetic pressure, in the openin we were cruising, but then they started playing foolish shots and simply giving away their wickets for such a weak bowlin, ot was so pathetic to watch younus khan our former captain playin like a child...

pakistan just has such a bad habit of slipping away the winnin matches, so pathetic, will never tune to pak cricket match again, it was next to the 1999 final most disraceful match...

and dont expect too much from this team later, because ijaz butt knows how to destroy a good team...

But any way with this fragile team we get this far ... Thats a big achievement ... I think we lack of consistence which is only due to ad-hoc-ism in Pakistan Cricket ... I am not talking about only cricket board I am talking about it as a whole "Cricket" ...

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Aey Allah Hum nay Es world cup kay doran jo kuch bhi parha ... us ka sawab tamam marhomeen tak pohoncha ... ameen ... :) ...

afridi put blood and sweat in the team and i am very sorry for him...thank you to afridi adn all the pakistani team for proving the world wrong....from the events of the past few years pakistan cricket was going downhill....but thanks to the afidi led team we have done really well......and i think afridi did well by saying sorry to the nation...well done pakistan team .....but what the hell was yunis khan doing????

hamara kiya wasta cricket se faraz,

hamara quomi kheel to hockey hai...

chalo chalo bacho hockey khelo...:taz:

i wasted 2 days just to watch this damn match, yesterday and today, and result is dropped catches, its better to watch hockey team lose then , fuccking 9 hrs wasted big time, ban cricket from pakistan....

i wasted 2 days just to watch this damn match, yesterday and today, and result is dropped catches, its better to watch hockey team lose then , fuccking 9 hrs wasted big time, ban cricket from pakistan....

Humne toh pehle hee kaha tha...aapne mana heee nahin :D

afridi put blood and sweat in the team and i am very sorry for him...thank you to afridi adn all the pakistani team for proving the world wrong....from the events of the past few years pakistan cricket was going downhill....but thanks to the afidi led team we have done really well......and i think afridi did well by saying sorry to the nation...well done pakistan team .....but what the hell was yunis khan doing????

if he had put so much blood and sweat how he got so shamelessly out then???, afridi just wants his big fan n followers, his achievements mean just a sourse of fame to him nothing else matters, he starts chewing nails on pressure...

i still fuccking cant believe 6 dropped catches and batting crumbling under pressure to a weakest bowling in the tournament...

yes he did get out but then again....the whole team got out needlesly!!.....i am just giving him credit not for making those 17 runs but getting us this far when we were nothing in the eyes of the world....

you should be grateful that if case of win you would have wasted more time.....

9 pakistani batsmen just made 230 on the batting pitch

i still fuccking cant believe 6 dropped catches and batting crumbling under pressure to a weakest bowling in the tournament...

pakistan dropped 6 catches?? ????? wow thats a news for me... thanks God I dont watch this cricket anymore...

had we caught tendi on 45 by younis then 40 minus the indian innings and then we might have won!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom