What's new

Pakistan team, thanks for making it this far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to Pakistani Team, everything was spot on in this world cup, just no luck today, and some mistakes, but keeping in mind that it was a young and in-experienced team, coming from lots of crisis, they did pretty decent job throughout the WC..

Thanks for making Pakistan's presence in world cup FELT all over the world, you guyz've earned a lot of respect via your performance.. :tup:

Yes.. I know we made fumbles but I still have quite a degree of satisfaction from their performance. I know you tried your best.. results are with Allah. We are Happy for you trying your best and we will welcome you with warm hearts for producing better results than we had initially expected.

You lost, but still you won and gave this Nation a much needed warmth! Thanks for making whole Nation unite and stand together once again.

We tried our best, out boy's can hold their heads high, we lost two of our strike bowlers - and all the other problems we had, commendable effort, also discovered a world class operator in Mr Riaz.

Goodbye shoiab akthar we will always remember u...........

Shoaib_Akhtar_300.jpg

Shahid Afridi- Best Captain for Pakistan in years...

Pakistan owes the loss to two of its most senior batsmen - Younis Khan and Misbah ...
Afridi as usual a royal waste of talent..

Team Pakistan you were amazing throughout the tournament, thank you for making the world know of us in the realms of sports. Learn from your mistakes, as tomorrow is a new day. Afridi, you deserve Respect! Come home now!

Last edited by a moderator:
the match was so much screwed by our selves, really man!!!!!!!!!!!!, so much dissappointed...

Afridi did well, but he has miles to go before he becomes a World Cup winning Captain. He is young enough to make it through another world cup and I think we should give Pakistani team this consistency by making him play till the 2015 WC.

Congrats for ending up 3rd/4th.

pakistan-cricket.jpg

I am the Final at Melbourne.
I m the last ball at Sharjah.
I invented the reverse swing.
I mastered the multiple hat-trick.
When they wouldn't let me play at home, I drifted wherever I could.
I am the Sultan of Swing.
I am the cornered tiger.
I beat the Windies in the '80s.
I am the agression.
I am the passion.
I am the Champion of Cricket.
I am the unpredictable.

I AM PAKISTAN !

Let Cricket come back to PAKISTAN, we can't live without it.
:pakistan:

have you guys felt more sad on RD release or by losing a match to India?

I hope this doesnt get deleted as quickly as the thread was :D

Well played Pakistan !!!! A very competitive and never- say- die performance .

Afridi definitely brings a very bold approach to captaincy, certainly leading from the front but even so he made several tactical errors today .
Taking the batting powerplay so late and disregarding the situation of the match throwing away his wicket when he did were regretful blunders ....
With Misbah and one more established batsman at the crease at the end , it could have gone either way.

Credit to INDIA ....glad that our bowling finally came good for once ....One more match to go before history.....:):):)

We may fall down more often than we stand tall but we never ever give up. We maybe hurt and sad but we are not defeated because you cannot defeat the Junoon which is Pakistan. We the people,the nation stand as firm as a rock. Keep your chins up, the best is yet to be.

I am the Final at Melbourne. I am the last ball at Sharjah. I invented the reverse swing and the Doosra. I mastered the multiple hat-trick. When they wouldn't let me play at home, I drifted wherever I could. I am the Sultan of Swing. I am the Cornered Tiger. I am the fastest ball, the quickest hundred, the biggest six, the shattered stumps. I am the aggression. I am the passion. I am the unpredictable. I am Pakistan.

Proud to be a Pakistani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom