What's new

Pakistan supplying Artillery shells to Ukraine

Do you think Russia cannot prevent the delivery of engines to Pakistan even when these are delivered through China? Russia is turning a blind eye despite Indian anger and complaints which are registered publicly. You need a reality check. We had finally something going with Russia until Bajwa and America intervened.

Need to use an alternative to the Russian engines. The Chinese WS-13 is a good substitute for Russian aircraft engines:

You are confusing the proxy during the Afghan war - Pakistan with the main aggressor - US.

Did Pakistan provide stingers during the Afghan war?
Is that question rhetorical?

Pakistan should have balance relations with both US and the rest of the world. US is the biggest market for our products over 8 billion dollars of trade. But, we are grass in elephant war... better grow far away from elephants.
Right now our govt celebrating the approval of IMF loan of huge massive ..1.2 billion ?

Bajwa's Pakistan has chosen a side. This country is not neutral. Just read the headlines of so many topics including this one. Bajwa is sitting in American lap as we speak.

Need to use an alternative to the Russian engines. The Chinese WS-13 is a good substitute for Russian aircraft engines:

LOL Bajwa will ditch China in a heartbeat to appease America. Bajwa removed Imran Khan from power on US request. You guys have no clue who the real mastermind is here. Papa America is pulling the strings and Bajwa is the marionette. When that CIA director Burns visited Pakistan after the fall of Kabul deals were made behind the scenes.

Russia is the biggest supplier of weaponry to our enemy india..even turkey is intersted in selling weapons to india.. this is plain business..we sell where we can.
read my post on 1st page i have made my stance clear... the countries you have named have a very clear and public policy. they stand very open about it, there are no shaddy deals where Aircrafts are landing on tarmac in the midst of night to pick up supplies.... if this is business than we should have no issue acknowledging in public as well i mean ISPR or MOFA or even FM can give a short statement on it right?

are we going to engage in any 'business' deal with Russia for meeting our energy needs or food security?

Ukerine has been providing Al Khalid engines when Russia refused due to indian pressure

Pakistan never procured any thing directly from Russia apart from recent mi 35 helis. Jf engines are procured by china who owns 50 percent partnership in project

Agreed on the first part. But that does not make any difference that we giving or selling weapons to Ukraine at this point in time. As this will effectively close the doors for less than market price oil or gas imports from Russia.

read my post on 1st page i have made my stance clear... the countries you have named have a very clear and public policy. they stand very open about it, there are no shaddy deals where Aircrafts are landing on tarmac in the midst of night to pick up supplies.... if this is business than we should have no issue acknowledging in public as well i mean ISPR or MOFA or even FM can give a short statement on it right?

are we going to engage in any 'business' deal with Russia for meeting our energy needs or food security?

?#
Why would we. Do we announce all of our small arms deals? We sold shells to the UK who transferred them to Ukraine. Crazy

Agreed on the first part. But that does not make any difference that we giving or selling weapons to Ukraine at this point in time. As this will effectively close the doors for less than market price oil or gas imports from Russia.

Turkey is getting more S400S while donating free TB2s to ukraine ffs

You can do business with both parties if you remain neutral which Imran Khan wanted.

Army boys on the thread can’t seem to comprehend that their supreme leader Bajwa chose a side.

They should really be thinking about what for? What did Pakistan get in return? Nothing. But then there are no free lunches in this world.

So if Pakistan did not benefit in this then someone did. Perhaps it was the Army boy’s supreme leader.

That’s of course what logic dictates if you have an iq over 70.

Chinese don't vote for PTI so don't worry

I don't agree with this decision though .

Back
Top Bottom