What's new

Pakistan supplying Artillery shells to Ukraine

What i find hilarious is that theses babaa g think that we are still loving in 70s where no one will find out bout the weapons crate….someone should make them attend university in 21st century…
Pakistani awaam like some here on the thread are dmb fcks. Not everything needs to be propagated.
read my post on 1st page i have made my stance clear... the countries you have named have a very clear and public policy. they stand very open about it, there are no shaddy deals where Aircrafts are landing on tarmac in the midst of night to pick up supplies.... if this is business than we should have no issue acknowledging in public as well i mean ISPR or MOFA or even FM can give a short statement on it right?

are we going to engage in any 'business' deal with Russia for meeting our energy needs or food security?
I have answered it .the level of intellect of our youtubers and political entities has not reached the level where they can absorb the rational of global defence dealings.therfore .. ignorance is a bliss. Does it mater to public if this was sold directly or though a 3rd party like UK.no it doesn't.. when we sold jf 17 to Myanmar via China.. this was declared act of pakistan killing fellow Muslims there. You can't change mind of a village idiot. So it's just better to let such news stay low.and yes pakistan is in talks with Russia on oil wheat and future defence links.

Turks are selling drones to ukerine but still have good relationship with Russia

Russia is supplying more than. 99 percent of indian military needs despite what's they have done in Kashmir.

We can supply ukerine and still shud opt for good relationship with Russia after all pakistani mi 17 and alkhalid engines are supplied by ukerine not russia. We shud not just ignore that

That's how world works unfortunately

So just to clarify, the US ousted IK with Bajwas help for... 122mm shells for Ukraine. Got it.

Don't act like a toddler. I have accepted this shit show. I am enjoying it to the fullest now. I am waiting for that moment where even China says thanks, but no thanks. China too is watching. They are not asleep. An untrustworthy ally is what the Pakistani army is. These are the infamous words of the Americans. LOL not so long ago the Americans were accusing the Pakistani army left and right. American movies and TV serials were depicting Pakistani army in a terrible way. The Western media was imploding against the Pakistani army on a minute to minute basis. Do you think people are fools to forget the toxic venom? We know what changed overnight. A general sold his nation's sovereignty for a nickel. Suddenly all his honkey dory now...

Last edited:
You can do business with both parties if you remain neutral which Imran Khan wanted.

Army boys on the thread can’t seem to comprehend that their supreme leader Bajwa chose a side.

They should really be thinking about what for? What did Pakistan get in return? Nothing. But then there are no free lunches in this world.

So if Pakistan did not benefit in this then someone did. Perhaps it was the Army boy’s supreme leader.

That’s of course what logic dictates if you have an iq over 70.
Little Bajwas' study abroad and budding career in MNC's as well as Daddy Bajwas' thriving Popa John empire are not Nothing. Throw in an Australian island and Belgium farmhouse or two and you have an offer no Sepoy General can ever refuse.

Russians are in the wrong and my heart goes out to Ukrainians who are defending themselves, my problem isn't Russia, I hate everything that foul country represents

but who authorized it? in any civilized country can the army chief alone make this major decision?

Bajwa would have been fired in any other normal country for this

Well if it's true than say good bye to discounted Russian Oil and Wheat..

China won't be happy with us either.

All our immediate neighbors are mending relations with each other for mutual economy benefits, meanwhile Pakistan is going complete opposite direction.

Russia is the biggest supplier of weaponry to our enemy india..even turkey is intersted in selling weapons to india.. this is plain business..we sell where we can.
Will you sell to Russia??? Try that and see Mir Bajwa's Mir Jaffer One receiving a crate of mangoes...

but who authorized it? in any civilized country can the army chief alone make this major decision?

This is the only point. But the bleating sheep will keep bleating and the main point will get drowned in the loud bleats.

The RD-93 was never a viable long term option as indian pressure could have stopped the russians from supplying them to us. A better alternative is the Chinese WS-13 engine:

That's why the ever vigilant geniuses with foresight at PAC and PAF have no plans to replace RD-93 with WS-13, even though the latter has already been tested by the Chinese on their JF-17 testbeds a long time ago.

Russians are in the wrong and my heart goes out to Ukrainians who are defending themselves, my problem isn't Russia, I hate everything that foul country represents

Screw Ukraine. A Nazi hellhole. We are not going to pick a side just because the Western world demands us to do so. Kashmir is an internal affair for India according to the West, but Pakistan is supposed to get on its knees for poor Ukrainians? BS. Our interests also dictate that we keep Russia as a close ally. We need cheap Russian gas and oil. We also need Russian weapons. We already blundered during Cold War when we made an enemy out of Russia. Papa America backstabbed Pakistan. For 20 years the Yanks played their dirty games against Pakistan. Now they have found a general who is only interested in selling at the highest price.

authorized what, an arms sale to the UK...?

Is every one of POFs exports authorised

Screw Ukraine. A Nazi hellhole. We are not going to pick a side just because the Western world demands us to do so. Kashmir is an internal affair for India, but Pakistan is supposed to get on its knees for poor Ukrainians? BS. Our interests also dictate that we keep Russia as a close ally. We already blundered during Cold War when we made an enemy out of Russia.
getting on our knees by selling the UK ammo?#

gosh we are some stupid people, this country is a hellhole, anyone who can get out is doing so, it is destined to fail so long as we have intelligent minds like these around

authorized what, an arms sale to the UK...?

Is every one of POFs exports authorised

getting on our knees by selling the UK ammo?#

gosh we are some stupid people, this country is a hellhole, anyone who can get out is doing so, it is destined to fail so long as we have intelligent minds like these around

Did you take your pills or forget to put your reading glasses on?

Back
Top Bottom