What's new

Pakistan Super League (PSL) Second Edition-News, Updates and Discussions

Which team will win this edition of PSL?

• Qalanders

• Kings

• Zalmi

• Galadiators

• United

Results are only viewable after voting.
Quetta Gladiators 200/7 (20/20 ov)
Peshawar Zalmi 70/2 (8.2/20 ov)

Peshawar Zalmi require another 131 runs with 8 wickets and 11.4 overs remaining

Peshawar Zalmi ........RR 8.40
Last 5 ovs 45/0........ RR 9.00

Required RR 11.22
Quetta Gladiators RR 10.00

Game drifting away from Quetta even after 200 runs

Have not seen Professor perform untill today in quite some time

Zalmi reaching the final courtesy of some Boom Boom, my statement a bit politically incorrect, Afridi in driving seat 20-30 odd runs to go

All up to Sammy / Afridi

Last edited:
What a twist !!! DAMN ......

Congrats to Quetta great come back and amazing chase 199 just 1 run short

Truely an epic turn of events ... very absorbing cricket to have Sammy stranded on other side (non hitter end ) for final ball ..... collosal mistake to take a single

Last edited:
That was Damn close,
I really thought that Nawaz ne bera ghark karna hai.
But he along with Sarfaraz saved the day.
Go Gladiators go, win the PSL.
You deserve it.

1280x720-SIG.jpg

My Prediction...The other finalist will be Karachi Kings..!!! Anyways, Afridi as usual got out with playing as usual shot under as usual conditions where he needed the most with as usual style. Good gosh man you need 15 runs in 12 balls with soaking wet dew fall conditions....you gotta finish the DAMN job. DAMNNNNNN...

What a game! I think final will be between Zalmi and Quetta. Zalmi and Quetta rivalry is unmatched.

My Prediction...The other finalist will be Karachi Kings..!!! Anyways, Afridi as usual got out with playing as usual shot under as usual conditions where he needed the most with as usual style. Good gosh man you need 15 runs in 12 balls with soaking wet dew fall conditions....you gotta finish the DAMN job. DAMNNNNNN...

Afridi wanted to seal the game quickly. He should have waited for a loose delivery. Anyhow, Zalmi played awesome. To come back during chase after losing two quick wickets and immense scoreboard pressure is not easy. Professor and Malan played an insane innings. The pressure at the end was too much after Jordan's and Wahab's duck. Sammy never got the strike back. That is where Zalmi lost.

Maza A Gaya. Ideal play off
House Full match in Sharjah even when its working day over there
and thrilling match between quetta and peshwar as usual
Bad luck for peshwar but they have another chance..these two teams are most exciting
17022369_1422002841154069_4723319496750655827_n.jpg

17021357_1422001637820856_5935312702298655352_n.jpg

Afridi should have won that game, damn. Anyway Zalmi still have another chance to reach final. Also looks like Quetta Kevin Pieterson will not come to Lahore :(

Afridi should have won that game, damn. Anyway Zalmi still have another chance to reach final. Also looks like Quetta Kevin Pieterson will not come to Lahore :(
Well as per latest none of the international player will be coming ...

Well as per latest none of the international player will be coming ...
There is list of unsold players given to franchises who are willing to travel but what is this fuss about international players? Pakistani should come to watch PSL final even if there is no international players..Its people who could make it sucess with their attendance irrespective of whther international players take part in it or not.

I personally think all psl matches should be in pakistan next season..If internation players dont come then introduce more youngsters from all four province to haunt talent for pakistani team

Back
Top Bottom