What's new

Pakistan Super League (PSL) Second Edition-News, Updates and Discussions

Which team will win this edition of PSL?

• Qalanders

• Kings

• Zalmi

• Galadiators

• United

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am done supporting these morons. Bohat ho gaya.
lahore qlander bhi konsa koi kam ki team hay bc siraf city ki wajha say support kartey hay warna thaki hoi team hay

Last edited:
The reason why i feel the players are innocent is since they allegedly had encountered the bookies in hotel lobby almost 0% chance to hide if they indeed were guilty

Lahhore Q is not much if you remove Azhar ali from mix

Congrats to PZ

As expected the so-called powerful teams are getting thrashed

I missed Morgan's inmings so going to try finding highlights

lahore qlander bhi konsa koi kam team hay bc siraf city ki wajha say support kartey hay warna thaki hoi team hay

Mujhai to ab shak honai laga hai. PSL koi sazish hai Pakistan kai 2 barhai shehron ko zaleeel karnai ki.

lol bruised egoes of Big city , Rock star teams

I thought they had developed a reality show to identify local talent and they had searched thru 1 Million candidates to offer 1 contract to your talent

However the result of first match for both Q & K = ZERO

There are few things unpredictable in life one is
  • Afridi's 2-5 run Entrance
  • Karachi / Lahore playing below their potential even with star studded team
On paper Karachi looked great

My folks were asking where is that guy who they discovered that can bowl with both hands (The special fast bowler)

Lot of Hype yet can't score more then 100-120 runs

Imagine what PZ can do if they still had Andre Russel

Last edited:
Mujhai to ab shak honai laga hai. PSL koi sazish hai Pakistan kai 2 barhai shehron ko zaleeel karnai ki.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: waqey bro matlab inhon nay kasam khai hoi hay kay kabhi bhi perform nahi karna bus batien sun lo or ad karwa lo in say

They really need to showcase more U19 Talent , we have seen enough of Hafiz and other 40 year old talent
The Cheshme wala google man , tried his best to do something however will evolve further

Peshawar Zalmi crush Karachi Kings by seven wickets

l_185393_122542_updates.jpg

DUBAI: Peshawar Zalmi defeated Karachi Kings by seven wickets in the third T20 encounter of the Pakistan Super League 2017 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium on Friday.

Eoin Morgan steered his team to a convincing victory with nine balls remaining. Morgan remained notout with 80 runs from 57 balls. Morgan along with Dawid Malan added 71 runs for the fourth wicket unbeaten partnership. Malan contributed 22 notout.

Earlier, Karachi Kings were restricted to 118 for seven by Peshawar Zalmi. After being put into bat, Karachi Kings made a disastrous start losing four wickets for only 12 runs as Chris Gayle, Shahzaib Hasan, Babar Azam and Kumar Sangakkara dismissed cheaply.

However, Shoaib Malik and Ravi Bopara came to rescue and both added 59 runs for the fifth wicket and later Kieron Pollard batted well but could reach only 118.

Shoaib made 44, and Bopara scored 33 while Pollard remained not out on 27.

For Peshawar Zalmi, Off-break bowler Mohammad Hafeez and left-arm fast bowler Wahab Riaz claimed two wickets each for just seven runs and 23, respectively.

Karachi wale enjoy karhein Har lamha purjosh on ARY :D
Karachi gave one favour to Lahore that they took chris gayle from them ...useless player on Dubai/Sharjah pitches.

Karachi wale enjoy karhein Har lamha purjosh on ARY :D
Karachi gave one favour to Lahore that they took chris gayle from them ...useless player on Dubai/Sharjah pitches.

I hate Salman Iqbal. Idiot has no sense of cricket. There were players like Morgan, Jason Roy etc and this idiot picked Gayle who was a complete failure in PSL 1.

I hate Salman Iqbal. Idiot has no sense of cricket. There were players like Morgan, Jason Roy etc and this idiot picked Gayle who was a complete failure in PSL 1.
I would have gone for australian and english players as they are technically sound batsman and can perform on all sort of pitches and they are match finshers unlike some others blind hitters..Look how watson smashed 19 runs to JUnaid to get a win for his team..

I would have gone for australian and english players as they are technically sound batsman and can perform on all sort of pitches and they are match finshers unlike some others blind hitters..Look how watson smashed 19 runs to JUnaid to get a win for his team..

I hope Karachi team is taken over by someone else other than these ARY idiots. They have no sense of Cricket and then do all kind of shor sharaba on this pathetic making us Karachiites feel even more embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom