What's new

Pakistan Super League (PSL) Second Edition-News, Updates and Discussions

Which team will win this edition of PSL?

• Qalanders

• Kings

• Zalmi

• Galadiators

• United

Results are only viewable after voting.
PSL2017: Lahore Qalandars crush Islamabad United by six wickets

l_185601_080800_updates.jpg

DUBAI: Lahore Qalandars defeated defending champions Islamabad United by six wickets in the fourth Twenty20 match of the Pakistan Super League 2017 here at Dubai International Cricket Stadium on Saturday.

Chasing the target of 159, Lahore Qalandars completed the victory losing four wickets while 10 balls remaining.

Lahore Qalandars’ opener Jason Roy smashed 60 runs off 51 balls with the help of 6 boundaries and one sixer as he guided his side to a six-wicket win.

Earlier, Lahore Qalandars' captain Brenden McCullum won the toss and elected to field against defending champions.

A magnificent unbeaten 61 by Islamabad United captain Misbah-ul-Haq helped his team to reach a total of 158 for six.

Playing from the front, Misbah smashed five towering sixes and three fours during a brief stay of just 36 balls after a fine start of 73 runs by Dwayne Smith (31) and Sam Billings (37).

Karachi hahaha:dance3:
seems like gayle is a curse !!!!

thats what you call bhaga bhaga k marna :rofl:

sarfraz and rossouw :tup:

on a side note ... the kind of shokha ARY staff is and the way they behave in ground...they deserve some more spanking ..... :pop:

The good thing is Lahore finally has broken the curse .... they should have won the last match quite comfortably as well ...anyways!!

Its too early to say anything ...but Lahore Qalandars in final at lahore would be an awesome thing !!!

The good thing is Lahore finally has broken the curse .... they should have won the last match quite comfortably as well ...anyways!!
i still don't expect much from qalanders but only time will tell.i hope i am proven wrong this time unlike last time
go qalanders

I think PSL need to change their strategy if they want to make PSL as profitable league because it seem only peshwar zalmi managed to attract some crowd ..Mazdoor people in UAE/Sharjah can only come to watch matches when day off and timing is too late so who gonna stay there till late night if had to go for work next day..You will get more Pakistani watch PSL in England than UAE

er64Ru7.png

i still don't expect much from qalanders but only time will tell.i hope i am proven wrong this time unlike last time
go qalanders
Neither do I. .. but I guess this time they will perform better than last year... bowling was our weakness in last season ..as a result teams were even chasing big totals against us ...this time bowling has become bit better ..besides azhar Ali on bench means we don't have shitty combination ... last time ijaza Ahmed n Co did a pathetic job in selection . They were brainless ...n picked all rounders or spinners that too not much skilled ... the only issue I see this time is we lack stable middle order .. rest I hope mccullum does good ...because he along with Jason at top are very crucial

Karachi kings kai kanjar aaj bhi haar gaye. f*ck these no good losers
The more irritating to me is the show ary is hosting. ..which is full of bongiyan and kind of offensive to other teams n their supporters. ..this is the only reason I want karachi to loose ...so these idiots on TV learn ...n sense prevails. .... nothing personal. ..

BTW the way karachi team is performing right now I can only say to them "aaammm khayega aaammm " hahaha

Back
Top Bottom