What's new

In Pakistan, a shrine to murder for 'blasphemy'

:tsk:
@Moonlight @The Eagle @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye @django @The Sandman
So now we are making a traitor(he killed our state official) and killer a hero
Didn't received notification. But OT it's really really sad to see people calling murderers and criminals their and Islam's hero's NauzbillAh i think this only happens in Pakistan we should've thrown his body in sea i know Islam doesn't allow this but we've to take some serious steps even 100 economic projects like CPEC aren't enough for Pakistan if we don't get rid of this extremism in our country people like Qadri are a big black spot on Pakistan.

He couldn't have hold the office of the govern till eternity? Go with the rule of law and press charges against the accused .

bro again be realistic, idealy you are right, but plz be little realistic, our people have no patience for repeatedly hearing 295b as black law.. You can take their rights away from them for decades like our rulers did, but they will still be cheering for them but not the one who attack 295b.

Janaza parhane k liye molvi bhi nahi mi raha tha unko

you are one of the takfiris ...the cat walks out of the finally :lol:
Can you give any reference...do you even know what is shirk?

Innocent...oh how innocent :p: koochi koochi ku

Then why all scholars agree that a blasphemer should be dispatched to hell regardless of their sect whether it is shia, sunni, deobandi, wahabi ?
Did the scholars told you that only state can decide punishment for blasphamer?

Quaid-E-Azam and Allama Iqbal were humans and humans are prone to make mistakes no human is perfect.

These kind of threads realise us from time to time that we got so many Talibans living amongst us & ironically they live abroad in secular western countries. I hope Trump kicks all of them out.
Sorry Trump should keep les deplorables in his country we already have truck load of them killing people and calling it yahodi sazish later on

bro again be realistic, idealy you are right, but plz be little realistic, our people have no patience for repeatedly hearing 295b as black law.. You can take their rights away from them for decades like our rulers did, but they will still be cheering for them but not the one who attack 295b.

Janaza parhane k liye molvi bhi nahi mi raha tha unko
Bro people are gullible , and its nit an ideal situation to begin with . All me begging is that follow the rule of law provided by sharea and what is state for?

Don't worry i am also taking screenshots of you threatening members here and yea now go ahead and post those screenshots on other forums as if anybody cares.

Back
Top Bottom