What's new

In Pakistan, a shrine to murder for 'blasphemy'

Khauja Ajmair visited and did chilla on the shrine of Data Sahib . Do you know that he was the one who coverted a record 9 million folks to Islam . He never mentioned in any of his teachings that erecting a shrine for a saint gets you a kafir label ?

I pity the mental condition of our national...for all practical purpose are are culturally and socially hindus with arabized practices..thats all!

He died protecting our prophet's ideology. Salutes to this brave guy.
I wish we , Iranians , were like him a brave guy who acted like one of prophet's companions and executed a blasphemous trash so that we could do the same to the western-shits like Soroush who called prophet a tricker.
Bravo brother, enjoy being a companion of prophet and his family whether you were a Shia or Sunni, a martyr anyways.

We are glad to export all these filthy terrorist to Iran..will you accecpt them? there are thousands more like Mumtaz Qadri!

We are glad to export all these filthy terrorist to Iran..will you accecpt them? there are thousands more like Mumtaz Qadri!
We need one of them to take care of Salman Rushdi.
Can you find?

totally support this, he protected the constitution and did what a policemen should do i.e arrest or kill people who are spreding fitnah among people.
He protected constitution when he killed a sitting governor without a trial?

Back
Top Bottom