What's new

In Pakistan, a shrine to murder for 'blasphemy'

Show me one Hadith where drinking coffee is regarded as halal ?
Mentee kya hogya hai? ok let's for a moment agree ke shrines are allowed but shrines of criminals? do you think Islam would allow something like this?

Khauja Ajmair visited and did chilla on the shrine of Data Sahib . Do you know that he was the one who coverted a record 9 million folks to Islam . He never mentioned in any of his teachings that erecting a shrine for a saint gets you a kafir label ?

You can make as many excuses as you want, but the indisputable fact is that shrines are haram and a form of shirk.

So your definition of shariah law is just the hudood law...For one hudood law in Pakistan is a man made law... and even full hudood law from the holy Quran has not been implemented... do you know what are hudoods?
Qasas and diyat law?

Mentee kya hogya hai? ok let's for a moment agree ke shrines are allowed but shrines of criminals? do you think Islam would allow something like this?
As per your laws he received the full punishment...In Islam once a person has received the punishment, he is innocent again...
and per the understanding of the majority of the people of Pakistan, he did not commit a crime rather he killed a fitnaah gar and million of people participated in his funeral while for the dead governor, it was difficult to find a person who would lead his funeral prayer.

You can make as many excuses as you want, but the indisputable fact is that shrines are haram and a form of shirk.
Listen mate I've had a great experience reading your views on other topics , so plz spare me :) I dint want to be rude or ask ---- :P -- ok leave it :-)

Qasas and diyat law?
Qisas and diyat is a part of it

Last edited:
Please out of this thread since your a Hindu and from India ...not your concerns

You can choke on my hindu evil baniya thingie. . . like i care at all

i was talking to my friend @Mentee so dont poke ur nose where it doesnt belong.. . .oh wait . . .those 65+ ratings still hurt . .hai na? :lol::lol::lol:

Listen mate I've had a great experience reading your views on other topics , so plz spare me :) I dint want to be rude or ask ---- :P -- ok leave it :-)

Qisas and diyat is a part of it
That law was used by Raymon Davis to escape justice

you are one of the takfiris ...the cat walks out of the bag finally :lol:
Can you give any reference...do you even know what is shirk?

Innocent...oh how innocent :p: koochi koochi ku

Then why all scholars agree that a blasphemer should be dispatched to hell regardless of their sect whether it is shia, sunni, deobandi, wahabi ?

Don't accuse me of being anything, that's another sinful thing to do.

This is not a debatable issue, shrines are haram. Saying they are lawful is like saying zina is lawful. It's simply laughable that someone would suggest so, and shows how much they lack in Islamic knowledge.

Yes, he was innocent. He didn't even commit blasphemy, so even if you believe it carries a death sentence, he was still not to be killed. The fact that you support gunning him down shows how much of a vile, disgusting creature you are.

Most Muslims don't pray, are clean shaven, don't give charity, have girlfriends, etc. Are you going to tell me those things are allowed too?

The Quran itself states that blasphemy carries no punishment whatsoever:

When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme." [Qur'an 4:140]

"And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "to us our deeds and to you yours; peace be to you."[Qur'an 28: 55]

Qasas and diyat law?
But that's just a part...full shariah and huood have not been implemented..
now tell me, in shariah no one is exempted from the law even the caliph himself but here president and PM are exempted and NS is trying hide behind that exemption...while the president can even forgive the murderer even if the courts punished him...in shariah you cannot. Furthermore, before implementing shariah system...the economic and social justices have to be provided by the state ..for example..people are secure with economic security, there is not rampant vulgarity in the society that forces young people to committing sins, govt provides the support and cover for eople to get married, the economic system is free of exploitation and usury / interest rate..

Back
Top Bottom