What's new

In Pakistan, a shrine to murder for 'blasphemy'

Hey you should avoid this kind of language..if you are trying to be Muslim, how come you use such a derogatory language against a girl or any person. She is a member and we can differ with her views but you cannot insult her or anyone else...I am really disappointed..I asked you to say sorry to her @Levina

Leave it.
He comes on suicide missions here.

Was never under the impression that you or I were ever even acquaintances. But if you consider me as such, I won't be rude and decline.

Look, shrines are haram. This is not up for debate, I know they are common particularly in Pakistan, but that changes nothing. Allah's apostle himself spoke against it, particularly when he was close to death. Shrines and the like are haram. You can do further research to discover this.
You seems to love this haram haram haram word thus repeating it again and again :P

No respect for Bhensa group.

They are abusing our Prophet PBUH and defending the blasphemers......

And what about Ghazi Ilm Din what you say Govt should take action against this shrine too?

If you love islam so much your second flag should be that of Somalia or Afghanistan..your kind of people who sold Islam to Afghan and minted dollars for comfortable living in west. People of strong religious convictions tend to be crooks of highest degree...factual questioning is never wrong..or immoral..but the concept of tauheen risalat is only exclusive to indo-pak as its transformed from theology of Hinduism into Islam. I have been with Arabs all life and we open discuss religion and character of Prophet often on subjects that would constitute legal blasphemy in Pakistan...the Islam of Arabia and Islam of Indo-Pak are two separate religions and precisely the reason why many indo-Pak mullah and their books are banned in Arabia..If the Arabs loved Islam so much, they would be flocking to Afghanistan and Pakistan but we see them flock to London, Paris and New York more often.

To become a progressive nation, one must have clarity of mind and ability to question....barring both..nation becomes living dead..or zombie..

You seems to love this haram haram haram word thus repeating it again and again :P

Because it's the TRUTH. If something it halal, in fact even if it's makruh I will not be on anybody's case for doing it or supporting it, but to suggest the haram is halal and vice verse is plain ignorance and idiocy.

Show me one Hadith where drinking coffee is regarded as halal ?

Calm down and take my words for it :)
Coffee drinking is not haram. But making shrines and worshipping them is. Since its biddah

So beautiful. Salutes to poet.

We will fight for strength of prophet's ideology whether in USA or in Germany. We are one soul in different bodies. You have a long way to learn this as it seems.
Lol. Please don't comment on stuff like jahil mullah when u dont know jack shit.
Fighting for Islam by staying in a place that is against Islam. Lol the ironynof modern mullah

The continent of India is full of shrines of such glorified 'Allah ke Wali' and sufi 'saints'. Who knows what kind of people these were in reality? What kind of things they might have done in medieval times!

Yup if he received the full punishment as per shariah law then he or she won't get the punishment in akhira for that crime or sin..this goes for adultery too...and that's why a women who committed adultery presented herself for the punishment while Holy Prophet ( ﷺ) sent her back multiple times but because she knew that if she gets the punishment in this world, she will rise clean on the day of judgment so she always returned.
Bro the crux of this law with regards to adultery is to strike fear into the peoples heart to stop them from defaming others of adultery , even if the said sin has been committed . I mean its near to impossible to full fill the criteria of hud punishment when it comes to adultery . A slightest apprehension of doubt can potentially put a halt to the execution of punishment.

So, this way folks could brush this thing under the carpet and wont spread it more into the society . Actual Implementation is not the primary concern here.

Last edited:
Bro the crux of this law with regards to adultery is to strike fear in the peoples heart to not to defame others of adultery , even if the said sin has been committed . I mean its near to impossible to full fill the criteria of hud punishment when comes to adultery . A slightest apprehension of doubt can potentially put a halt to the execution of punishment.

So, this way folks could brush this thing under the carpet and wont spread it more into the society . Actual Implementation is not the primary concern here.
Islam basically wants a crime free society and it has a multilayered system to address this issue..
  1. Through Faith: the followers of Islam especially the true believers fear Allah and do not commit crime for the sake of the love for their Creator and Sustainer and fear of His anger under any circumstances
  2. Social and economic assurance and enabling environment: In an Islamic state, the people are assured of redistribution of wealth to the deserving elevating them from the ebb of poverty and thus reducing the reasons to commit the crime..similarly the society has to work on cleaning the society of all the distractions and propensities that may lead a member of the society to commit adultery...thus supporting the people who want to get married like our @tps77 :lol:
  3. Hudoods and tazeerats (punishments), so once people have been invited to the faith and provided with the basic securities and an enabling environment, the punishments are the last layer added on the top to effectively eliminate the crime, fitna and fasad from the society.. and that's why the punishments are exemplary and meted out in public so that people do not dare committing those crimes.

Last edited:
Second that but he could've been tried under penal laws as well . Like in the criminal cases the victim's family takes the back seat and its the state which becomes a legal stakeholder against the accused. So, It was the govt who paved way for his escape
In case of murders families do have option of pardoning the killer we saw that in Raymon Davis and Sharukh Jatoi case

The continent of India is full of shrines of such glorified 'Allah ke Wali' and sufi 'saints'. Who knows what kind of people these were in reality? What kind of things they might have done in medieval times!
Who knows ?? Might have chopped few Hindu heads or given them one way ticket to hell. Ho knows man

Would you tell me what is your problem psycho?
My problem is mad mullah like you who is just here to speed bullshit. Keep that Irani shit with you no one buys it

traitor how come? :o:
As per job, isn't a police man required to take down a person who is talking against the constitution of the country...under the oath of which he became governor then started to call it "kala qanoon, if he was not a hypocrite then why did he took oath under that kala qanoon? why did his party not remove that kala Qanoon despite being in power so many times? and if I am not wrong the constitution was made under PPP's govt in 1973...so Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri Shaheed upheld his oath to protect the country and its constitution. Excellent job by him
Funny enough, I agree with you on this. He merely enforced (granted maybe unilaterally) the country's laws/Constitution. So I believe he can't be blamed that much. What should be looked at is the country's blasphemy laws itself. If the country/public are okay with the blasphemy law, then I see nothing wrong in such actions. So it's either the country's blasphemy law is scrapped or we can expect many such incidents, people shouldn't blame those who implement the law themselves that much.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom