What's new

In Pakistan, a shrine to murder for 'blasphemy'

As per your laws he received the full punishment...In Islam once a person has received the punishment, he is innocent again...
and per the understanding of the majority of the people of Pakistan, he did not commit a crime rather he killed a fitnaah gar and million of people participated in his funeral while for the dead governor, it was difficult to find a person who would lead his funeral prayer.
So you mean to say that murderer never gets punishment in his after life? AstaghfirullAh and just because majority is brainwashed doesn't make them right you don't jump into a well just because you saw 100 people doing that and you ever wondered why it was difficult to find a person for his funeral? if not than think again and again.

Mentee kya hogya hai? ok let's for a moment agree ke shrines are allowed but shrines of criminals? do you think Islam would allow something like this?
Bro, in Islam everything is halal until it is declared haram... or the principles of fiqh make it haram...for example some people want smoking and cigarette to be declared haram but he scholar cannot declare it since that¨s only the prerogative of Allah to declare something haram eternally..so it can be declared illegal by govt to smoke but it won't become haram as per shariah.

So you mean to say that murderer never gets punishment in his after life? AstaghfirullAh and just because majority is brainwashed doesn't make them right you don't jump into a well just because you saw 100 people doing that and you ever wondered why it was difficult to find a person for his funeral? if not than think again and again.
Yup if he or she received the full punishment as per shariah law then he or she won't get the punishment in akhira for that crime or sin..this goes for adultery too...and that's why a women who committed adultery presented herself for the punishment while Holy Prophet ( ﷺ) sent her back multiple times but because she knew that if she gets the punishment in this world, she will rise clean on the day of judgment so she always returned.

Last edited:
A lot of posters here defended killers like Mumtaz Kadri, and called people who don't agree with their extremist views libtards and mushriks and members of bhensa page.

Can anyone please tell me what was written in bhensa page? I guess there were not so polite things said about prophet Mohammed. Has anyone analysed if the things written were true or false? Or are people crying blasphemy when they don't like something, even if it was true.

Don't want to lose another friend. :(

Was never under the impression that you or I were ever even acquaintances. But if you consider me as such, I won't be rude and decline.

Look, shrines are haram. This is not up for debate, I know they are common particularly in Pakistan, but that changes nothing. Allah's apostle himself spoke against it, particularly when he was close to death. Shrines and the like are haram. You can do further research to discover this.

He paid the family and went away we have a loop hole in our system
Second that but he could've been tried under penal laws as well . Like in the criminal cases the victim's family takes the back seat and its the state which becomes a legal stakeholder against the accused. So, It was the govt who paved way for his escape

Yup if he received the fill punishment as per shariah law then he or she won't get the punishment in akhira for that crime or sin..this goes for adultery too...and that's a women who committed adultery presented herself for the punishment while Holy Prophet ( ﷺ) sent her back multiple times because she knew that if she gets the punishment in this world, she will rise clean on the day of judgment.

No that's not how it works. If they repent sincerely then Allah will probably forgive them, but that's only if they repent. If they show no remorse then they will go straight to hell, murder of an innocent person is one of the biggest sins in Islam.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom