What's new

In Pakistan, a shrine to murder for 'blasphemy'

My problem is mad mullah like you who is just here to speed bullshit. Keep that Irani shit with you no one buys it
bro have you noticed a pattern . those who are least affected by the terrorism(in this case guys living abroad in first world countries ) are most vocal supporter of jihad and these hate spreading murdering mullahs.

Last edited:
If you love islam so much your second flag should be that of Somalia or Afghanistan..your kind of people who sold Islam to Afghan and minted dollars for comfortable living in west. People of strong religious convictions tend to be crooks of highest degree...factual questioning is never wrong..or immoral..but the concept of tauheen risalat is only exclusive to indo-pak as its transformed from theology of Hinduism into Islam. I have been with Arabs all life and we open discuss religion and character of Prophet often on subjects that would constitute legal blasphemy in Pakistan...the Islam of Arabia and Islam of Indo-Pak are two separate religions and precisely the reason why many indo-Pak mullah and their books are banned in Arabia..If the Arabs loved Islam so much, they would be flocking to Afghanistan and Pakistan but we see them flock to London, Paris and New York more often.

To become a progressive nation, one must have clarity of mind and ability to question....barring both..nation becomes living dead..or zombie..
In West and US , arabs beat the white people , specially when they adopting western life style. Its very true, quoting a Moroccan student , he claimed Quran is just a book of stories nothing else. Wonder why no Blasphemy law in any Arab world. (not in my knowledge).

In case of murders families do have option of pardoning the killer we saw that in Raymon Davis and Sharukh Jatoi case
That's a universal legal privilege . But since its the state vs accused situation , the legal heirs of the victim may pardon him/her either after compounding or taking diyat or may forgive him for the sake of Almighty but the state can take him /her on task anytime .

bro have you noticed a pattern . those who are least affected by the terrorism(in this case guys living abroad in first world countries ) are most vocal supporter of jihad and these hate spreading murdering mullahs.
That is true. They also willingly take oath of those countries, for instance in England it says " we willnbe always faithful to queen" something along that lines.

Ask them to move back to 3rd world shit and they willmnever do that. So much for islam and jehad

That is true. They also willingly take oath of those countries, for instance in England it says " we willnbe always faithful to queen" something along that lines.

Ask them to move back to 3rd world shit and they willmnever do that. So much for islam and jehad
i thinks this happens because of two reasons
1) they learn most about Islam from a local cleric who mostly himself is an immigrant in the country and that guy glorifies the extremist interpretation Islamic laws and how these laws are making his country great.these guys start listening to the guy and fell in love with his interpretations without questioning them or researching about the actual impact of those extremist laws in his native country.
2) these guys think they are being deprived of Islam or Islamic traditions in those first world countries(even though it is not the reality).not wanting the same fate for their own country they start opposing every thing with the remote western ties.

Please correct me if I am wrong but you cannot hold Quran Pak if you are not ba-wazu. There is a point to which one can accept an argument but if disrespect goes too much below the belt then it becomes obligatory to reply to that disrespect. Now lets get to "blasphemy". Before we get to blasphemy laws first why do people commit blasphemy what is the need? The person who disrespects Islam should be tout it's respect.

Funny enough, I agree with you on this. He merely enforced (granted maybe unilaterally) the country's laws/Constitution. So I believe he can't be blamed that much. What should be looked at is the country's blasphemy laws itself. If the country/public are okay with the blasphemy law, then I see nothing wrong in such actions. So it's either the country's blasphemy law is scrapped or we can expect many such incidents, people shouldn't blame those who implement the law themselves that much.
Where does that law state that without proper commission of Islamic scholars or ulema anyone tom DICK and harry nfor that matter take away life of anyone ?

i thinks this happens because of two reasons
1) they learn most about Islam from a local cleric who mostly himself is an immigrant in the country and that guy glorifies the extremist interpretation Islamic laws and how these laws are making his country great.these guys start listening to the guy and fell in love with his interpretations without questioning them or researching about the actual impact of those extremist laws in his native country.
2) these guys think they are being deprived of Islam or Islamic traditions in those first world countries(even though it is not the reality).not wanting the same fate for their own country they start opposing every thing with the remote western ties.
Then why not move back to pisspool where they came from , if they hate bloody westerners so much, why do they take their grants and aids ? Isn't that haraam now ??

Where does that law state that without proper commission of Islamic scholars or ulema anyone tom DICK and harry nfor that matter take away life of anyone
Well, if the country wants to avoid any such incidents (which judging by the article has been happening throughout the country ) then the public and authorities will demand the blasphemy law to be scrapped. However, judging by what I red, there is no widespread support for the Blasphemy law to be scrapped, if anything it's the contrary. So I fail to see why people are so woke up about this incident. It should have been expected. As I said the focus should be on the law itself, not those who try and implement the law themselves. Someone said Prevention is always better than cure I believe .:)

Last edited:
Well, if the country wants to avoid any such incidents (which judging by the article has been happening throughout the country ) then the public and authorities with demand the blasphemy law be scrapped. However, judging by what I red, there is no widespread support against Blasphemy law to be scrapped, if anything it's the contrary. So I fail to see why people are so woke up about this incident. It should have been expected. As I said the focus should be on the law itself, not those who try and implement it themselves. :)
Did you by any chance have actually read the copy of law?
Or you're merely making an assumptions based on limited and biased info availble on it ?

@salarsikander , well the article itself says
Pakistan's blasphemy laws have been on the books since before independence from the British in 1947, but they have seen increased use since the 1980s when they were strengthened by then-military dictator Zia-ul-Haq's "Islamisation" campaign.

Today, those convicted of insulting the Prophet Muhammad face a mandatory death sentence. Other offences carry punishments ranging from fines to life imprisonment.

Currently, about 40 people are on death row or serving life sentences for blasphemy in Pakistan, according to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom. Increasingly, however, right-wing vigilantes and mobs have taken the law into their own hands, killing at least 68 people over alleged blasphemy since 1990, according to an Al Jazeera tally.

He was firmly against the blasphemy law itself and was a vocal critic of the Blasphemy law by itself which according to most is an even greater crime than acting against quotes in the law. Plus, he is not the first nor the last official vocal critic of the law(though they are a tiny minority) who has landed himself in trouble.I remember reading that a month after this Salman Taseer was killed, another Religious Minorities Minister Shahbaz Bhatti, a Christian who spoke out against the laws, was shot dead in Islamabad, so this also underlines the threats faced by the few critics of the law. There was no mass public protest/anger against this and it didn't even make much waves across the country either(at least this Taseer guy case got some coverage. Lol )
So as I said, the focus should be on the law itself. If the vast majority of the public,country and government is behind the law(which seems to be the case), then the minority have to abide by it, even though I know it might be hard for them to do so, but they have no choice.they have to follow the law of the land no matter how hard it might be . :blink:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_Pakistan

Last edited:
@salarsikander , well the article itself says

He was firmly against the blasphemy law itself and was a vocal critic of the Blasphemy law by itself which according to most is an even greater crime than acting against quotes in the law. Plus, he is not the first nor the last official vocal critic of the law(though they are a tiny minority) who has landed himself in trouble.I remember reading that a month after this Salman Taseer was killed, another Religious Minorities Minister Shahbaz Bhatti, a Christian who spoke out against the laws, was shot dead in Islamabad, so this also underlines the threats faced by the few critics of the law. There was no mass public protest/anger against this and it didn't even make much waves across the country either(at least this Taseer guy case got some coverage. Lol )
So as I said, the focus should be on the law itself. If the vast majority of the public,country and government is behind the law(which seems to be the case), then the minority have to abide by it, even though I know it might be hard for them to do so, but they have no choice.they have to follow the law of the land no matter how hard it might be . :blink:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_Pakistan
Ypu know more about thos oncident than i thought a westerner would hmm
On Shebaz Bhatti he got killed for no reason at all they cant even use the the flawed Taseer argument on him

In West and US , arabs beat the white people , specially when they adopting western life style. Its very true, quoting a Moroccan student , he claimed Quran is just a book of stories nothing else. Wonder why no Blasphemy law in any Arab world. (not in my knowledge).

Buddy, this is no secret..ever wonder why Arabs laugh at us? you will find the reason if you begin investing time in understanding Arab Bedouin dialect, arts, culture and history and above all try to learn the Bedouin art of sarcastic humor..it is very cryptic ..then Islam would start to make a lot of sense to you as you will be able to decipher its darkest secrets....

For all practical purpose..Pakistanis are still hindus..just like Hinduism has 330 million gods and infinite sects..we are one of them..we just arabized hinduism..The Islam of Arabia and Indo-Pak are clearly two separate religion...even the concept of God and prophet is different in both...blasphemy does not exist in Arabia because prophet is not eulogized as super-human or martian...prophet is very much...an ordinary human therefore not beyond criticism..

Back
Top Bottom