What's new

In Pakistan, a shrine to murder for 'blasphemy'

Buddy, this is no secret..ever wonder why Arabs laugh at us? you will find the reason if you begin investing time in understanding Arab Bedouin dialect, arts, culture and history and above all try to learn the Bedouin art of sarcastic humor..it is very cryptic ..then Islam would start to make a lot of sense to you as you will be able to decipher its darkest secrets....
go on bro don't stop now. i want to listen to your point because i myself am unable to find a reason for baduins hate for us even after living my whole life in KSA

Is support for this killer guy really strong in Pakistan or is it media hype ?
the former. he's worshipped as a hero quite literally, and the existence of this shrine is testament to that.
i predict by 2025 the shrine will have expanded, and an annual event to commemorate his act of bravery will result in millions of visitors to it. anyone who dares question the eternal laws of the stone ages must obviously die. rational debate? that's gibberish invented by the developed and civilized countries to advance themselves, we the believers should not listen to that.

the former. he's worshipped as a hero quite literally, and the existence of this shrine is testament to that.
i predict by 2025 the shrine will have expanded, and an annual event to commemorate his act of bravery will result in millions of visitors to it. anyone who dares question the eternal laws of the stone ages must obviously die. rational debate? that's gibberish invented by the developed and civilized countries to advance themselves, we the believers should not listen to that.
well i do agree with you on qadri being hero part.but i think/hope by 2025 we as a nation will be more tolerant,liberal and open minded than we are today.money and growth changes a lot of thing mate.

well i do agree with you on qadri being hero part.but i think/hope by 2025 we as a nation will be more tolerant,liberal and open minded than we are today.money and growth changes a lot of thing mate.

We wont be because the issues run deep in our core...we are not going anywhere with progress and liberalism until we quit seeing ads of "mardana kamzori ka ilaj" on every wall of city...these ads speak volumes into our mental conditions as a nation...we have become eunuch!

We wont be because the issues run deep in our core...we are not going anywhere with progress and liberalism until we quit seeing ads of "mardana kamzori ka ilaj" on every wall of city...these ads speak volumes into our mental conditions as a nation...we have become eunuch!
let me tell you a funny story bro i was quiet conservative in my teens even to the point of chanting shia kafir ,death to marzi etc(sorry my shia and ahmedi bros).you know what changed me. exposure to the international community through online gaming,movies, seasons and most importantly PDF.
so i believe if these thing can change me. with our growing middle class who has money and time to access all these material.we will see the change and it will be here sooner then most of us expect it to be.i am already seeing the change in the youth around me.

let me tell you a funny story bro i was quiet conservative in my teens even to the point of chanting shia kafir ,death to marzi etc(sorry my shia and ahmedi bros).you know what changed me. exposure to the international community through online gaming,movies, seasons and most importantly PDF.
so i believe if these thing can change me. with our growing middle class who has money and time to access all these material.we will see the change and it will be here sooner then most of us expect it to be.i am already seeing the change in the youth around me.

The effect runs both ways..minority discovers enlightenment..the majority becomes even more sh1ttier..middle class is the worst enemy of society..go to any milad and sh1t..they are all funded, organized and participated by middle class!

The effect runs both ways..minority discovers enlightenment..the majority becomes even more sh1ttier..middle class is the worst enemy of society..go to any milad and sh1t..they are all funded, organized and participated by middle class!
it is done by the old guys the old middle class new one is not like that any more.they prefer to go to cinemas or spend time online than going to millad or shrine.not a single friend of mine has been to data darbar even after spending 6 year in lahore

every society has its extremists we also have our own brands. with apologies to my honourable senior members what is the point of starting these types of threads on pdf

Either Pakistan will go full on extremist retarded or some chaotic events in Pakistan would lead to large depopulation of extremist Pakistanis. We can then start from scratch. :D

What do you mean "will" go full on extremist retarded?

Back
Top Bottom