What's new

In Pakistan, a shrine to murder for 'blasphemy'

Making shrines is shirk, and so is visiting them.
you are one of the takfiris ...the cat walks out of the bag finally :lol:
This is exactly the ideology the khawarij of TTP who did suicide attacks on mosques, shrines and sunni scholars.
Can you give any reference...do you even know what is shirk?

2. The guy buried there killed someone, murder of an innocent being is one of the worst sins in Islam.
Innocent...oh how innocent :p: koochi koochi ku

3. The Quran actually states that people cannot be killed for blasphemy, rather you should avoid them or attempt to correct their ways. The prophet also never ordered the killing anyone for being blasphemous, there were only people who he ordered to be killed who just so happened to be blasphemous on top of other far worse crimes.
Then why all scholars agree that a blasphemer should be dispatched to hell regardless of their sect whether it is shia, sunni, deobandi, wahabi ?

Last edited:
These kind of threads realise us from time to time that we got so many Talibans living amongst us & ironically they live abroad in secular western countries. I hope Trump kicks all of them out.

now look at the case realistically, he was a bloody governor, who would dare to act against him and arrest him while he was spreading fitnah and calling 295b a black law?

He couldn't have hold the office of the govern till eternity? Go with the rule of law and press charges against the accused .

Bro Sharea gives the right of a fair trial to every accused :) no one is supposed to take law in his own hand .
I agree with you but can you imagine a governor be impeached in Pakistan...I treat this more of masses vs the badmaashiya of this country.. the latter has abused the country and law since the inception of the country... so people have lost the faith and hope in the country's system and law... The NRO hands the clean chit to the billionaires in the country while a guy who steals two cups of wheat to feed his starving family goes to jail... that's the law...what are you talking about... when was the last time a poor guy won against a powerful and rich badmaash in any court in Pakistan? Can you enlighten us?

I agree with you but can you imagine a governor be impeached in Pakistan...I treat this more of masses vs the badmaashiya of this country.. the latter has abused the country and law since the inception of the country... so people have lost the faith and hope in the country's system and law... The NRO hands the clean chit to the billionaires in the country while a guy who steals two cups of wheat to feed his starving family goes to jail... that's the law...what are you talking about... when was the last time a poor guy won against a powerful and rich badmaash in any court in Pakistan? Can you enlighten us?
Alright are we to flow with our emotions or what sharea enjoins us ? unity faith and discipline?

Ivc makes me proud , period ! But the o.p concerns religion Islam and not Bedouins

because civilizations created religion as their mirror image...tracing all the way back to Mesopotamia..no religion has any kind of divine beginnings..they are started from the same seed as different branches..

Ask them to read FIR copy which is available, When Qadri humbly ask Governor why he is abusing Islamic law the Governor replied it is no more good then human feces and in a fit of rage he killed him. But now libtards defending Bhensa group under the name of freedom of expression Just ask them why holocaust denial is punishable in many countries.

Qadri job was to body guard the governor..the is nobody to question a person to whom he is effectively appointed as naukar..it was partially mistake of Taseer that his liberal mind was not immediately able to pick up hints of radical Islam and terminate him immediately..eventually leading to his own demise..the episode of Taseer and Qadri set the record in society straight as arrow...to never entrust, believe or even walk in shadow of religious person..!

Who cares....

You will when you gets a secular laat on your extremist G...

I've been a lot with Pakistanis in Canada, USA and UK and i will describe a majority of them as disgusting lot. They are mostly offspring of people who looted the country with corruption (effectively thieves) and then escaped to west. To cover up their tracks and keep a cosmetic standing the society they adopted a fake pious life style and raise their kids as mentally dysfunctional which is evident in the fact that their lonely social rejects are all for Islam and sharia in Pakistan while preferring the freedom and comforts of west for themselves. When CIA needs radical Muslims to fight their gurellia war in Afghanistan or Syria, these people are the ripe cannon fodder. Otherwise, they are too busy planning terror events in their own community.

Pakistan must, as a matter of policy terminate their dual citizenship and POC's first. America should take a serious notice of their ideologies before another episode of Rizwan Farook can be repeated.

Back
Top Bottom