What's new

Pakistan Super League (PSL) Second Edition-News, Updates and Discussions

Which team will win this edition of PSL?

• Qalanders

• Kings

• Zalmi

• Galadiators

• United

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope Karachi team is taken over by someone else other than these ARY idiots. They have no sense of Cricket and then do all kind of shor sharaba on this pathetic making us Karachiites feel even more embarrassed.
Dont worry dude. Its just start and hopefully they will improve their game in next matches..Its more pleasure to watch PSL if all five teams are competitive

I think it is more of a precaution. Too early to tell if they have actually been involved in such a crime. I reckon they might have been contacted. Praying it's nothing serious.

Theres news about this guy as well . .

16708383_1220883991323394_3267488584958275395_n.jpg

16711524_1812000245732781_6596190191211616952_n.jpg

Seems like every good player Pakistan is being sent on 6 month vacation till after the Pakistan vs India match

Of all the players who have been dragged into this mess M.Irfan might be on a suicide watch since he lost both his parents recent succession

Pakistan just want to send a inexperienced "C" team to play vs India and that is what is going to happen.

The old dogs in PCB wants to do it to promote ties with Indian cricket

Dal main kuck Kala hai !!!!!

Now if one random guy goes about in lobby and starts taking selfies with players is that evidence? To kick out your best players

To me Evidence (Real Evidence)

a) Cash transefer proof
b) Caught with cash
c) Conversation recorded

Najam Sethi to pehle hi Half Indian hai

Anti-Corruption Ban M Irfan from PSL. He will come back to Pakistan

#BREAKING: PCB ACU gives clean chit to #MohammadIrfan.

LIVE: goo.gl/Pjzct2

Mohammad Irfan questioned but doesn't face suspension: Najam Sethi: Sethi took to Twitter to dismiss the… bit.ly/2lzjSt8 #cricket

‏پی سی بی نے محمد عرفان کو کلئیر قرار دے دیا، آج اسلام آباد ٹیم کیلئے دستیاب ہونگے

C4X-KQCW8AAJLE3.jpg

Mohammad Irfan is playing today's match against LahoreQalandars.. He left the hotel with team-mates for stadium!

Finally after taking out Sharjeel / Latif and also keeping out Irfan

Finally Tiger Misbah's team lost

Back
Top Bottom