What's new

Pakistan Super League (PSL) Second Edition-News, Updates and Discussions

Which team will win this edition of PSL?

• Qalanders

• Kings

• Zalmi

• Galadiators

• United

Results are only viewable after voting.
Karachi Kings 29/4 (6.1/20 over)
Peshawar Zalmi

Peshawar Zalmi won the toss and elected to field

Karachi Kings RR 4.70
Last 5 overs 27/3 RR 5.40

Matches
_94249482_16508641_1292757534124231_8425791245427432824_n.jpg

16508329_1720567008233581_8639873649410282772_n.png

_94261676_gayle.jpg

Sharjeel / Latif have been sent back home to properly file paperwork to document what took place

As per code of PCB code of conduct

Based on initial investigation , they were approached in Hotel lobby and as we all know hotel lobbies have many people that come and go

Players can't tell who is who in Lobby of hotel

Quite common that players get approached for picture , autograph or just small talk not possible for anyone to know before hand who is who

I sometimes wonder if I was a player , how exactly would I know which person in hotel lobby is bookie or normal fan who stops me for a small talk or autograph

Does it states on the Bookie's head if they are bookie or fan ? that player would know etc

Anyone can stop anyone in Lobby , for smoke or a lighter or request to give direction and have small chat etc

Last edited:
Karachi Kings 72/5 (15.3/20 over)
Peshawar Zalmi

Peshawar Zalmi won the toss and elected to field

Karachi Kings RR 4.64
Last 5 ovs 24/1 RR 4.80

Batsmen
Kieron Pollard (rhb) 0
Shoaib Malik (rhb) 30

I think it is more of a precaution. Too early to tell if they have actually been involved in such a crime. I reckon they might have been contacted. Praying it's nothing serious.

I think it is more of a precaution. Too early to tell if they have actually been involved in such a crime. I reckon they might have been contacted. Praying it's nothing serious.

Karachi Kings 118/7 (20/20 over)
Peshawar Zalmi 119/3 (18.3/20 over)

Peshawar Zalmi won by 7 wickets (with 9 balls remaining)

Peshawar Zalmi RR 6.43
Last 5 overs 50/0 RR 10.00

Karachi Kings RR 5.90

I think reaction was rather abrupt , should have done a investigation becasue random people walk around hotels or sports ground

Kinda hard to just say ok we saw you standing or talking to someone and bam !!! Ban just silly

If these folks were so "watched" , I mean bookies then why were they even allowed in hotel lobby

Not every one has face painted on them that reads "We are sports bookies" etc

If a player is walking in their hotel lobby fan stops them for a autograph or selfie or picture or small chat

Is that now a crime ?

If there was a lapse , then it was more with the security at hotel who should prevent unauthorized visitors to player areas

Only people who should be allowed
a) Press / reporters
b) VIP guests etc
c) Normal approved guests etc

Presently the allegation is well you were approached by bookies ? Or you were seen around the hotel lobby etc

So again points to simple fact where was the PSL securty to check who is visiting player's hotel lobby

Last edited:
I think reaction was rather abrupt , should have done a investigation becasue random people walk around hotels or sports ground

Kinda hard to just say ok we saw you standing or talking to someone and bam !!! Ban just silly

If these folks were so "watched" , I mean bookies then why were they even allowed in hotel lobby

Not every one has face painted on them that reads "We are sports bookies" etc

If a player is walking in their hotel lobby fan stops them for a autograph or selfie or picture or small chat

Is that now a crime ?

If there was a lapse , then it was more with the security at hotel who should prevent unauthorized visitors to player areas

Only people who should be allowed
a) Press / reporters
b) VIP guests etc
c) Normal approved guests etc

Presently the allegation is well you were approached by bookies ? Or you were seen around the hotel lobby etc

So again points to simple fact where was the PSL securty to check who is visiting player's hotel lobby
https://www.geo.tv/latest/130661-Sh...ficials-confirm-having-evidence-of-wrongdoing

I dont find any others sane reason for sending them home. There must be something fishy out there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom