What's new

Pakistan Super League (PSL) Second Edition-News, Updates and Discussions

Which team will win this edition of PSL?

• Qalanders

• Kings

• Zalmi

• Galadiators

• United

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yup. But still I think Ahmed and Shafiq are the most weakest opening pair in PSL.
and looking at the trend of Premier Leagues across the world, you always have stunning results from comparatively weaker sides

During the first season of PSL, Karachi was claimed to be the most fierce Franchise but ended up getting beaten by most franchisers. Quetta was comparatively weaker but they were invincible until the last match when they were just close to second best

hahahhaha..... :omghaha::omghaha::lol::lol::lol:... that was fun to read... still laughing...

These both are now proving to be "once in a blue moon" type performers. They lakes consistency and there are few more as well.

Dude. they "have" consistency in "not" making two digit score. :hitwall:

too paka apna hi bhai hay same here match koi nahi dekhtey bus city ki wajha say support kartey hain:p:

:rofl:

Bhai wo jo T20 worldcup Pakistan jeet gya tha. Us final match ki b pehle he Inning deki the. :lol:

maine woh bhi nahi dekhi thi:p:

acha. Phir tum ye movie dekho. qunky raat saary match dekh rahy the or me ye movie.

baad me saary sar peth rahy the kay kia dekh lia, or me khush kay movie boht barya the yaar. :D

torrent se HD me download karky vekho. duae do gay bhai ko recommendation pe. :enjoy:

Both will lose badly
@The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye
hqdefault.jpg
image-jpeg.24990

:agree: :tup:

Congratulations QG for their first win

See I told you... in Premier Leagues... weak teams often outperforms

Dafuq ye match fixed hai how can you lose a winning match sigh...

moonlight kl bhi LQ ki supporter thi moonlight aj bhi LQ ki supporter hai

lakh di lanat but i am still happy QG won :agree: @Moonlight @Hell hound
I changed my vore from LQ to QT few hours ago as I don't even know when I had voted for LQ.

I usually support QG only but its possible I may have voted about who will win rather than whom I support

I changed my vore from LQ to QT few hours ago as I don't even know when I had voted for LQ.

I usually support QG only but its possible I may have voted about who will win rather than whom I support
Last year after terrible performance of LQ i also changed my vote to QG and they deserve it they reached finals last year anyway mein to dono ko support krunga.

Last year after terrible performance of LQ i also changed my vote to QG and they deserve it they reached finals last year anyway mein to dono ko support krunga.
Unless they introduce franschise from my city, I am going to support Quetta hopefully

and you're from? if you don't mind answering.
Gujrat..

They have a chance of introducing Sialkot which I may support cause ts near my city compared to Lahore... but both cities aren't too far.

I might as well consider supporting Gilgit or Azad Kashmir if they introduced

Back
Top Bottom