What's new

Pakistan Successfully Testfires Cruise Missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic,

http://realtravel.com/bikaner-journals-j2891901.html

Indian rats..... Still far a head of cow ****.

[YOUTUBE]

Dont mind this do ya its not to insult any one hear I am just showing this so that you see there is a bigger task to do then to build weapons against india and Pakistan.
Take a three day break from the forums... You need it!

We don't debate in this fashion. There's nothing "cool" about what you posted. Piece of advice, when going to a new place please get the lay of the land and do things as they are done over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
He have clarified that he dont want to insult any body, so plz take it lightly, a batter thing would be to warn him, just a suggation.

Rahman

I dont indulge in this kind of posting, but there is only so much you can take from intolerent *****,
I dont mean it the way you think, I dont think poverty is something that should made a scoring point for some rich kids on the internet.
Accept sincerest apologies.

MoDs why don't you just close this topic and make another one strictly for Cruise Missiles, and trash this one.

Rahman

I dont indulge in this kind of posting, but there is only so much you can take from intolerent *****,
I dont mean it the way you think, I dont think poverty is something that should made a scoring point for some rich kids on the internet.
Accept sincerest apologies.
Always report post. Being a senior member here you should know how things work here and not respond to flame baits.

MoDs why don't you just close this topic and make another one strictly for Cruise Missiles, and trash this one.
Just create a new if you wish to do so and lead the discussion from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom