What's new

Pakistan strike back hitlist

“To me, I confess, [countries] are pieces on a chessboard upon which is being played out a game for dominion of the world.”Lord Curzon, viceroy of India, speaking about Afghanistan, 1898

to be honest i still dont think that india will do such a mistake .... of launching a full scale war
but the option of a short term milletary scenario is 500% inevitable
i beleive their r some other elements in this whole game of INDO-PAK tention .
Our true enemy who is till hiden from most of us is playing the card of india and wnats of to measur
1 how much united we are
2 How would our politicians and our armed forces will react
3 and they will be watcing our every move . If we activate any Nuclear Missile they will certinly know whre our nuclear arsenell is placed even, if they dont know they will probabally guess it out .

4. wat will be the rection of taliban
5 wat will be the reaction of CHINA , IRAN , Saudia Arabia , Bangladesh and SIRILANKA and perhaps Russia
The enemy of which i m talkin abt is also behind the killing of Benezir Bhutto and is responicible for Bankrupting our Nation so that we could go to IMF.

Our Enemy is in the process of getting information abt us so that they could role the dice and play their big cards efficiently . India is one of their Cards . and they are playing it very well

There is millteray terM called " EXTERIOR MANEOVER "
WHICH SAYS YOU HAVE TO GET INFO ABT UR ENEMY ONCE GOT ISOLATE UR ENEMY AND TRY TO HIT IT WITH A LOW FORCE AND MEASURE ITS REACTION. IF THERE IS ANY STRENTH IN IT ELIMINATE IT USING ANY OTHER METHOD EXCEPT MILLETARY. ONECE DID . KILL UR ENEMY WITH ALL THE POWER U HAVE.

INDIA ALSO KNOWS US . AFTERS ALL THEY FAOUGHT THREE WARS WITH US ... HOW THEY UNDERESTIMATE US SO MUCH. ITS A GAME BEING PLAYED ON INTERNATIONAL LEVEL .

RIGHT NOW WE ARE ISOLATED . LOCAL PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING A BLOODY WAR AGAINST US . OUR ECONOMY IS DOOMED . AND OUR ARMED FORCES DEMORELIZED .

I BELIEVE THIS NATION IS BLESSED WITH GREAT PEOPLE .
AND IF WE TACKLED ,WENT OUT THIS GAME MATURELY AND UNHARMED WE WILL DEFFINATELY BECOME THE GREATEST NATION ON THIS PLANET. AND I BELIEVE WE WILL... INSHAALLAH

H2O3C4Nitrogen why are you posting same message copy paste in all topic all over ther forum :S

For me the counter attack should be offcorse on Indian Forces to weak them, but they have to teach lesson to indian people who are asking so much for the war to show them what wars mean. So there should be some attacks on country all over.

But most important iwll be to kill indian economy : so attacking IT area, Bollywood infrastructures, indian industries and all Tourist attractions and stock exchange. Also make fake indian roupies and make them rain over all india ;)

look what what Gen Hami Gull said that we should targe silcon valleyr of india :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I said earlier that Pakistan should focus on India's military infrastructure in case of an Indian strike, there is a strong argument in favor of escalating to attacking India's commercial and civilian infrastructure down the line, because unless Pakistan inflicts a cost upon India for such transgressions, India and the Indian populace will not see escalating the situation into a military conflict as a 'last resort', and consider it a 'bearable expense'.

The cost has to be made high enough to deter future aggression.

Pakistan is much more vulnerable.

It is funny the day dreaming that is going on. Strike this and strike that!

I read a report earlier that 4 well targeted Prithvis can cause severe damage to Pakistan war fighting abilities. Not sure what has changed now but be sure that Pakistan's infrastructure is much more prone to disruption, the economy is in shambles, the internal situation is worse, the military is stretched in the West.

People living in Western countries have lost touch with what is the reality back home and are all gung-ho for a war Pakistan can't afford.

All for a bunch of terrorists.

I read a report earlier that 4 well targeted Prithvis can cause severe damage to Pakistan war fighting abilities. Not sure what has changed now but be sure that Pakistan's infrastructure is much more prone to disruption, the economy is in shambles, the internal situation is worse, the military is stretched in the West.

People living in Western countries have lost touch with what is the reality back home and are all gung-ho for a war Pakistan can't afford.

hey if you werent so concern about our lack of Military n terrorist stop trolling on the Forums its makes me Laugh about how many Indians are on the forums they want to know everything about Pakistan Air Force,Army n Navy seems like your are threatin buddy.

That is a complete misrepresentation of the sentiment and situation.

No one is gung ho for war, unless India brings war to our door, and all of the 'gung ho-ness' is in terms of retaliating in case of an Indian attack on Pakistan - so lets get that straight, instead of dissembling about Pakistanis being 'gung-ho'. That advice should first and foremost go to the Indians.

Secondly, the whole thing about 'Pakistanis living abroad' has already been shown to be a canard. Most of us have immediate family and friends in Pakistan, and many here who live in Pakistan have exhibited the same sentiment, so do not for a moment think 'war' is taken lightly. In the same token, the GoI should be reminded by Indians not to take the initiation of 'war' lightly either.

Pakistan will suffer in a war for sure, the point is to ensure that India suffers as well for initiating war, so that she and her people do not resort to warmongering again for a long time to come.

That is a complete misrepresentation of the sentiment and situation.

No one is gung ho for war, unless India brings war to our door, and all of the 'gung ho-ness' is in terms of retaliating in case of an Indian attack on Pakistan - so lets get that straight, instead of dissembling about Pakistanis being 'gung-ho'. That advice should first and foremost go to the Indians.

Secondly, the whole thing about 'Pakistanis living abroad' has already been shown to be a canard. Most of us have immediate family and friends in Pakistan, and many here who live in Pakistan have exhibited the same sentiment, so do not for a moment think 'war' is taken lightly. In the same token, the GoI should be reminded by Indians not to take the initiation of 'war' lightly either.

Pakistan will suffer in a war for sure, the point is to ensure that India suffers as well for initiating war, so that she and her people do not resort to warmongering again for a long time to come.

I think it is obvious that India is not spoiling for war but has waited for Pakistan to show sincerity in dealing with it. All we have seen is stonewalling and demands for some unspecified "evidence". Any evidence is then dismissed forthwith. It is nothing new. The same charade has played out since decades. Nothing has changed.

I don't think GOI is under any illusions now about the capability of the civilian front and the intentions of the real powers in Pakistan. The best that could be hoped for without taking the ultimate recourse is for the USA to infuse some sense. It doesn't seem that is working too well. USA has her own compulsions in Afghanistan.

India has suffered enough at the hands of the terrorists coming from Pakistan. If this dastardly attack goes unpunished, it will only embolden the terrorists for more. Inaction and dilly-dallying by Pakistan is not an option.

If India does not follow through on the tough words, this government has no business continuing. They have to make sure the terrorists and their supporters pay a price.

I think it is obvious that India is not spoiling for war but has waited for Pakistan to show sincerity in dealing with it. All we have seen is stonewalling and demands for some unspecified "evidence". Any evidence is then dismissed forthwith. It is nothing new. The same charade has played out since decades. Nothing has changed.

I don't think GOI is under any illusions now about the capability of the civilian front and the intentions of the real powers in Pakistan. The best that could be hoped for without taking the ultimate recourse is for the USA to infuse some sense. It doesn't seem that is working too well. USA has her own compulsions in Afghanistan.

India has suffered enough at the hands of the terrorists coming from Pakistan. If this dastardly attack goes unpunished, it will only embolden the terrorists for more. Inaction and dilly-dallying by Pakistan is not an option.

If India does not follow through on the tough words, this government has no business continuing. They have to make sure the terrorists and their supporters pay a price.
This thread isn't about this kinda mumbo jumbo...

This thread is about what to strike within India. Please contribute to giving some nice targets within India and talk on topic.

This thread isn't about this kinda mumbo jumbo...

This thread is about what to strike within India. Please contribute to giving some nice targets within India and talk on topic.

The terror camps in Mujaffarabad would be nice juicy targets fitting the description.

The terror camps in Mujaffarabad would nice juicy targets.

lol 3 people 3 days whole armed forces couldnt controlling how are they going to fight with the army of 600,000 ? if you are so confident that we are terrorist and India is any better stop trolling on the forums,because it shows how insecure you are.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

Incase of an Indian strike the retaliatory strikes would first be against forward air bases adjacent to our borders.

The second on list would be advance IA facilities and nearby railway stations to limit resupply.

Navy's role would be to deny IN blockade of Karachi. Gwadar has just come in nick of time. It won't be possible for IN to block both places.

Entire army would be relocated from Afghan border to Indian border and I think a decision has already been made. The army would not be strecthed and would concentrate on its only target of the time India. The rush arrival of US generals is an indication that they don't want this and are here to do something to defuse it.

Hitting some non military targets especially dams in IOK is not a bad idea. India must understand the fallout of the war so that in future sense pervails there also.

Another interesting aspect we all have not discussed is how much prepared Indian forces are. If we go back to 2003-04 international magazines specially defense news one would learn that they too have some serious issues.

Lets hope war doesn't come but if it is to be than we won't be the only ones suffering that is for sure. Infact India will suffer much more than we would do.

The IAF AFB in Tajikistan "The Northern Threat" (my words) should be destroyed completely and should be reduced to stone and scrap metal...

Targets inside India should include Mumbai Business District and Mumbai Port, by destroying their port it will make it difficult for India to import oil and resources. Their AFB's inside Kashmir should be targeted immediately after their AFB in Tajikistan is destroyed, we must we must remove that threat first, we must not allow ourselves to get "outflanked" if you study military tactics you understand what I'm saying.

India's military assets in Indian Punjab should be targeted as well.

Back
Top Bottom