What's new

Pakistan still a strategic partner, reaffirms US

Gave control? Are you kidding me? We had to kill 2000+ US soldiers for over 20 years so we could take control of Afghanistan.
Is there any actual evidence you did anything in Afghanistan?

Likely heavily exaggerated, the state is incompetent to the point it cannot even handle internal affairs, you give them too much credit.

USA " Pakistan still a strategic partner"
Pakistan
IMG_20220205_012609.jpg

Are you joking?

USA has back-stabbed Pakistan many times.

Time to move into an alliance with China.

Have good relations with everyone, but give preference to China.

Lip service only.
Don't worry, overwhelming majority of Pakistani will pick China over USA.

We are neighbors,
We are Eastern cultures,
We are both in Asia.

fvck USA!

The US official explained that partnership with the United States brings a series of advantages that China could not offer.
“Partnership may be the wrong term. The sorts of relationships that China has sought to have around the world do not (include those) typical advantages” that the United States offered, he added.

The advantage with China we went to war with the shit-land across the border they provided arms and supplies while you put sanctions not 1 but 3 wars. I think we know best what this relationship entails. Must be an open season at the State Department to recruit stupid or something -- f#cking joke.

Are you joking?

USA has back-stabbed Pakistan many times.

Time to move into an alliance with China.

Have good relations with everyone, but give preference to China.

Don't worry, overwhelming majority of Pakistani will pick China over USA.

We are neighbors,
We are Eastern cultures,
We are both in Asia.

fvck USA!
Not that easy as we have nothing in common with the Chinese including language

K

Now, the USA is coming to the understanding how pivotal Pak is to her core interests given all the failures India is so blatantly showing....

Not that easy as we have nothing in common with the Chinese including language

K
Not that easy we have something common with the Indians including the language, does it makes India and Pakistan strategic partner? Is language a criterium for a strategic partnership? In which world are you living in!

Last edited:
as i highlighted his opening statement in my earlier post above: "It is our intention to provide choices to countries when it comes to what the relationship with the United States looks like.”

i think they know what they are talking, it is us who are not trying to keep a grasp.
I agree. Self-inflicted case of looking desperate. From the PM down to the NSA, why do they keep on openly talking about not getting the call?

The concept of "Khudi" is completely lost on this nation. The GoP stance on any question about contacts with the US should be "no comment". The moment our geniuses start waxing eloquence on the why's or why not's of this exchange, it makes Pakistan look silly, desperate and weak. After all life goes on, with or without the Americans.

Spot on..A snake is a snake no matter what...
I don't think we should look at the Americans as snakes or monsters or what not.

They look after their interests and we have to do the same. If we want Americans to align with us then we have to find areas where our interests converge. Actually if they converged, Americans would reach out even before us as they are more proactive than our foreign policy. If they don't then we go our separate ways.

There is no emotion or snakes or back-stabbers etc. in these types of transactions. Currently Americans are in the Indian orbit worried about China as they were in Pakistan's orbit in the 50, 60s worried about the USSR.

The benefit of not being in the same camp as the Americans is that we don't get used, but Pakistan also loses out on American largess. To me that is a fair trade. Now we have to build on our own instead of looking for the easy way out (getting aid, military assistance etc.). As they say, one can't have their cake and eat it too.

We have to get creative and take advantage of other opportunities.

Lies of century arming enemy of ally and not sell UK ng cobra helos stoping engines for turk helis

Back
Top Bottom