What's new

Pakistan starts building 60 km long mud wall on Pak-Afghan border

You didnt get it, as usual. You are inflamed by hate so whatever i throw at you, you see it as a challenge and counter the sentences rather than post. My point was simple, its not black and white , its grey......from their prospective they are right in making claims on pashtun territories, from your prospective you are right in maintaining integrity of Pakistan.....they are friends of india, who has killed kashmiri muslims, you are friend of china who has killed uyghur muslims......they invaded bajaur in 60s, you invaded jalalabad in 90s......Your ISI is involved in Afghanistan, their NDS is involved in Pakistan......

And when we talk about Afghanistan , then which Afghanistan?
Afghanistan of barakzai monarchy?
communist Afghanistan of khalq and parcham?
Afghanistan of mujahideen?
Afghainstan of taliban?
Democratic Afghanistan of today?
I mean you make fun of Afghanistan for being slave of soviets , but you deliberately ignore the armed resistance of mujahideen against them......you make fun of afghanistan for being slave of America but you ignore the armed resistance of taliban and hikmatyar against them....If current set up fails, civil war occurs and taliban succeed , then you would al;so make fun of that afghanistan for being slave of america?

Pashtuns of other side of border are not going to have any significant share in power again - forget that lost cause and worry about welfare of millions Pashtuns in Pakistan. Once they are develop than we can see what we can do for them.

Mudhuts generally have roof to protect it from rain it but I seriously doubt the effectiveness of wall, Pakistan in not in Sahara desert where you won't expect rain. :laugh:

Genius it's not 8 inch thick wall but 8 FEET thick which is double than your height. But still why you are worried?

Mudhuts generally have roof to protect it from rain it but I seriously doubt the effectiveness of wall, Pakistan in not in Sahara desert where you won't expect rain. :laugh:
Our house in the village still has mud walls, which were built in 1987, i
the mud wall is built with mud bricks, then layer of mud mixed with straws over it.....its not weak that you are imagining

Dont ever call me a Indian, I am a Tamil fromTamil Eelam. I am no Indian troll, every time I post here, you people make fun of my people being massacred and I retaliate. You are evil people.

Your IP is straight out of the same place I spotted a bunch of other fake ID's.

Try arguing your case.
Your flags are false. Your posts are vile and vulgar and you are not welcome on this forum.
If someone has said something against your people here, that is for us mods to deal with, NOT YOU.

Mud wall?Won't it cost more than a simple barbed wire wall?

The border along the Ghulam khan post had a barbed wire wall on Pak-Afghan border.less costly and safe aswell.

Cut a wire and there you go... costly? i doubt.. they will employ soldiers ... n trust me mud n water ... not very expensive...

No,I am in favour.It will be helpful for the Common People of Both Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Smuggling is damaging both pakistan and Afghanistan economy.

Shit afghanistan has an economy?

Yes its hurting ours though..

I think they seized a few "dozen" like 70? trucks carrying flour... recently... in baluchistan...

Mud,stone and straw...

P.S: An Afghani trooper was killed ... when good ol ANA shot at our posts where the contruction was going on...

Imagine there is a horde of Afghans on the other side of the border waiting to cross over to Pakistan. But fear not, the great mud wall of Pakistan will keep the Barbarians away. Few weeks later it rains heavily, the mud wall crumbles down, barbarians cross over to Pakistan to wreck havoc.
Are you that stupid?

Why can't they have electrified fences to keep Afghanis out?

NESPAK and FWO should concentrate on more and more quality works in Balochistan and KPK also try to gain contracts in Afghanistan.

Why can't they have electrified fences to keep Afghanis out?

May be a multi layered one with the other side being electrified...... May be day time they can patrol and night Electricity would do the work.....

May be a multi layered one with the other side being electrified...... May be day time they can patrol and night Electricity would do the work.....

The terrain in that region doesn't allow proper fencing, that's the problem. Plus a lot of the pashtuns living on the other side of the border share their beliefs and lifestyles with the pashtuns living on Pakistani side. That was the whole point when NWFP (now KPK) joined Pakistan that with regards to Afghanistan there will be a more open and liberal border policy, that families can go and meet each other. The problem is the guns and drug culture that seeped in.

The terrain in that region doesn't allow proper fencing, that's the problem. Plus a lot of the pashtuns living on the other side of the border share their beliefs and lifestyles with the pashtuns living on Pakistani side. That was the whole point when NWFP (now KPK) joined Pakistan that with regards to Afghanistan there will be a more open and liberal border policy, that families can go and meet each other. The problem is the guns and drug culture that seeped in.

If that is the case how a mud wall with check post is going to help?

Back
Top Bottom