What's new

Pakistan starts building 60 km long mud wall on Pak-Afghan border

This is just a start, baby steps. In a decade border will be properly sealed. I wish ISI can **** Afghanis so hard that we don't need to build anything from our own resources, in fact they themselves will build walls :lol:
The 'great' mud wall is built to protect themselves from "yajooj o majooj",. ISI have small ones, they cant '****' yajooj o majooj monsters

Where is the ummah now? You want to **** with your own brothers?

Seriously i think you are very pro-punjabi and hold grudge against pashtun people

Im pro Pakistan not anti pashtun, i know where are you getting that.....

Ummah brotherhood is just one way street, mostly from Pakistan to Afghanistan. Infact Afghani pashtuns are the only somewhat pro Pak group so one can imagine other Afghanis. Afghanis are in bed with hindus, this brotherhood crap is dieng quickly in Pakistan. I also used to see Afghanis as muslim brothers once upon a time but not anymore, not till they change their ways and stop trying to destabilize Pakistan with hindus help.

walll/////////............
par kyun.....:unsure::unsure:

We have to build the wall because the White walkers are leaving at the end of this year. And king joffrey gone for good and these Afghan drama queens will march for Pakistan capital or u can call kings landing.

Im pro Pakistan not anti pashtun, i know where are you getting that.....

Ummah brotherhood is just one way street, mostly from Pakistan to Afghanistan. Infact Afghani pashtuns are the only somewhat pro Pak group so one can imagine other Afghanis. Afghanis are in bed with hindus, this brotherhood crap is dieng quickly in Pakistan. I also used to see Afghanis as muslim brothers once upon a time but not anymore, not till they change their ways and stop trying to destabilize Pakistan with hindus help.

Actually among all the neighbors , you are close and familiar with Afghans. Iranis are aloof , indians are enemies and Chinese are distant with no people to people contact.

Say a 10 foot tall mud wall with spotter windows is ideal for this terrain, through a barbed fence, the culprit can see on the other side, with a solid wall, the person is almost blind thus unaware of who might be present behind the wall.

Mud_Wall_1.JPG

ISI has been fucking Afghanis since decades and will continue to do so, but something tells me that Afghanis like getiing fucked anyway.:D

So you are saying that ISI is a grand fucker? :-).
Hashashins , on whose model most of the modern intelligence agencies are based, were also great fuckers.....But at the end, bigger fucker haluku khan fucked them big time

Does any one know how long will it take to complete the wall?

Say a 10 foot tall mud wall with spotter windows is ideal for this terrain, through a barbed fence, the culprit can see on the other side, with a solid wall, the person is almost blind thus unaware of who might be present behind the wall.

Mud_Wall_1.JPG
Awesome:yahoo:

Actually among all the neighbors , you are close and familiar with Afghans. Iranis are aloof , indians are enemies and Chinese are distant with no people to people contact.

Yes no doubt but Afghanis just need to be friendly with us. So far ummah brotherhood is one way street. You are perfect exemple of that, you with Pakistani flag insult Arabs, Chinese and Pakistanis on this forum but never argue with Indians. Typical Afghani trait, infact you tag them all the time. :D

I'll inform you when I win the contract.
I am too old to be your muzdoor,no matter how big QEEMAT E MUZD is.Although you are late for a contract ,but if ever you become an ehl e serwat,remember and never forget,........ Dast dolat aafareen ko muzd youn milti rehi ............................... ehl e serwat jese dete hain ghareebon ko zakat HAZRET IQBAL(ra)

Yes no doubt but Afghanis just need to be friendly with us. So far ummah brotherhood is one way street.
The bitterness in them is due to failures, losses and helplessness that they are enduring since ranjeet singh times......imagine lahore is captured by india and you are so weakened that you cant take it back, Pakistani government signs agreement with india, handing over lahore to india.....even after 100 years, do you think you will forget about lahore and give up on it?.....Imagine the feelings if lahoris refuse to join back pakistan......
Afghans successfully defended themselves during invasions but also lost territories in each one. Afghanistan is 250 years old country and now it is crumbling, it is on the verge of division and further shrinking......,.pakistani pashtuns are giving them cold shoulders, infact are involved in destroying/fucking their country through ISI.....all this has added to bitterness..........No country/state is permanent, Afghanistan's days are numbered.....this should be wake up call for all good-for-nothing 45 million Pashtuns. Khuda ne aaj tak us qaum ki haalat nahiin badli // Na ho jisko khyaal aap apni haalat ke badalne ka

Back
Top Bottom