What's new

Pakistan starts building 60 km long mud wall on Pak-Afghan border

Stopping privilege can also create problem and can be used to create violence.......It is not easy to handle these...
Ah! thank you for that insightful revelation. We did not think about that, we were waiting for you to enlighten us!:rofl:

Funny if they do something Retards (people who avoid paying taxes at all cost) are not happy. If they don't do anything bitches complain, bitches need something to bitch about. Eight feet high wall is enough to make sure smugglers and terrorist using vehicles or animals can't cross at free will five feet wide is enough to patrol from top it isn't designed to keep every body out.

Is this a joke?

Agreed any barrier is better than no barrier but this is just so flawed. If I was a Pakistani tax payer I'd be pi$$ed.

is it not expensive to maintain? somebody give me info about costs

Multilayered (3-4 layers) of electrified fencing topped with barbed/razor wire patrolled day and night with unmanned acoustic ground sensors, floodlights, thermal imagers, motion detectors, CCTV and UAV flights over head is the way to go. A mud wall is almost medieval.

Multilayered (3-4 layers) of electrified fencing topped with barbed/razor wire patrolled day and night with unmanned acoustic ground sensors, floodlights, thermal imagers, motion detectors, CCTV and UAV flights over head is the way to go. A mud wall is almost medieval.

That is the plan, this mud wall - is very tough most of the fortifications in the tribal areas are made like this - they are very tough having tow missiles fired from Cobra's not being able to defeat it's thickness.

This is the plan,

Mine field - (anti-personnel mines)
/
/
/
Mud wall - eight to ten feet high - 7-9 feet thick
/
/ gap of 10 feet
/
/
/ eight feet tall electrified fence with barbed wire - with security posts every kilometer with road provided for patrolling, CCTV equipped motion cameras, linked to mini fort command center's - also long ranged day/night camera's for surveillance.

UAV's coming on line,

Future deployment of automatic sentry's in development.

That is the plan, this mud wall - is very tough most of the fortifications in the tribal areas are made like this - they are very tough having tow missiles fired from Cobra's not being able to defeat it's thickness.

This is the plan,

/
/
/
/
/ gap of 10 feet
/
/
/ eight feet tall electrified fence with barbed wire - with security posts every kilometer with road provided for patrolling, CCTV equipped motion cameras, linked to mini fort command center's - also long ranged day/night camera's for surveillance.

UAV's coming on line,

I believe what they are building is wall-ditch-wall, with the ditch being mined.

This is the plan,

/
/
/
/
/ gap of 10 feet
/
/

UAV's coming on line,

Very good! Can we expect the same along the Indo-Pak border on the Pak side thereafter?

CHAMAN- Pakistan has decided to make extended security arrangements at Pak-Afghan border.

According to official sources at Chaman, security forces are constructing a mud wall at the border by using heavy machinery and work on the project is in full swing. The mud wall is being constructed on an area of 60 kilometres to block all illegal ways and stop all unlawful transportation. The mud wall will be five feet deep and eight feet wide. The security officials said that the wall would also indicate exact location of the Pak-Afghan border. Moreover, check posts have already been established on Pakistan side of the border.

Mud Wall seriously Man Tribals will blow it up every second day Sir it just waste of money and time

Back
Top Bottom