What's new

Pakistan stands with their Bengali brothers over terrorist attack in Dhaka

Love how so many Pakistanis here already concluded that Bengali's hates Pakistan.

You can have nothing but 24/7 good words for them, and they will still be this way because of the history of their union with you and the nature of its "divorce".

Best to ignore them and respond only to those that are sensible.

I share your thoughts and pain about what happened. All my Bangladeshi friends families are safe and sound, but it feels so terrible to know that others woke up one day to know their loved ones are so brutally snuffed out by some psycopaths in such filthy despicable ways.

This is awsumn. Love how so many Pakistanis here already concluded that Bengali's hates Pakistan. So u see a group of people on TV that are anti Pakistan which pretty much means its the whole Bangladesh. Then y we blame the world when they say all Muslims are terrorist. Hmm.

A Pakistani agrees with you...

Our government is so fucking stupid without any sense of what's happening around them in the world. In issuing their stupid and senseless statements they forget that the people they are referring to as brothers are the same back stabbers who stabbed us in the heart once and now this kick in the balls.

I don't even understand why do we have diplomatic relations with them and why are we allowing two million plus illegal bangalis in Pakistan.

Pakistan stands with their Bengali brothers over terrorist attack in Dhaka

Last edited:
Our government is so fucking stupid without any sense of what's happening around them in the world. In issuing their stupid and senseless statements they forget that the people they are referring to as brothers are the same "Randi kay bachay" who stabbed us in the heart once and now this kick in the balls.

I don't even understand why do we have diplomatic relations with them and why are we allowing two million plus illegal bangalis in Pakistan.

No matter what you say, Bangladeshis will always stand beside Pakistan, come what may. Evil India managed to divide us in 1971, but they won't succeed anymore.
We will kick out traitor Awami League Government and bring our beloved Jamaat-e-Islami to power Inshallah. We are Muslims first. Don't know what our forefathers were thinking in 1971, must have been brainwashed or something by Hindoo cunts. Hindoos are traitors and dirty, drinking cow piss and shit stuff. But Bangladesh is only for Muslims, so its better we kick them out as soon as possible coz they making our land dirty hahaha

Bangladesh Gov is too busy oppressing the opposition rendered them to see what was coming even though the foreign and local intelligence alerted them? The security forces do not have the morality/strength to act as they are too tired/busy with doing the oppression deeds for the ruling party.

Our government is so fucking stupid without any sense of what's happening around them in the world. In issuing their stupid and senseless statements they forget that the people they are referring to as brothers are the same "Randi kay bachay" who stabbed us in the heart once and now this kick in the balls.

As usual - an utterly nonsense propaganda by Indian trash media! Hasina's advisor Gawhar Rizvi called the Pakistan high commission in dhaka and rebutted the false claim by the Indian media crooks.

Don't believe the monkey worshippers, they lie!!!

Last edited:
Bangladesh Gov is too busy oppressing the opposition rendered them to see what was coming even though the foreign and local intelligence alerted them? The security forces do not have the morality/strength to act as they are too tired/busy with doing the oppression deeds for the ruling party.

An utterly nonsense propaganda by Indian trash media as usual! Hasina's advisor Gawhar Rizvi called the Pakistan high commission in dhaka and rebutted the false claim by the Indian media crooks.

Interesting thing is that the Awami League has almost negligible support base in our country hahaha. An ordinary Bangladeshi would always vote for the Jamaat-e-Islami and BNP. But our first job is to kick Hindoos out of our country. They were the ones responsible for splitting our country in '71 and are trying to destroy our Islamic culture. So our Jamaati brothers in Pakistan make dua for us that we succeed in our mission.

Did you even check the name of he guy in the video in post number 34? Here's a hint: its not Gawhar Rizvi.

Please read this entire thread to the end, before you open your mouth:

https://defence.pk/threads/gohar-rizvi-has-denied-naming-isi-behind-dacca-attack.437751/

Yes I did, and I am telling the fact. The lead attacker was the son of the ruling awami league's one of the senior party members in Dhaka. Indian intelligence acknowledged few months ago that there are training camps in the remote border areas in eastern India where militants run training camps.

So what that implies to??

Don't blame Indian media, there is a very clear video of him blaming ISI despite saying that there is no evidence but still he blames Pakistan ISI. What he said then, came out of his heart full of hatred for Pakistan, what he is saying now is to save his arse.

As usual - an utterly nonsense propaganda by Indian trash media! Hasina's advisor Gawhar Rizvi called the Pakistan high commission in dhaka and rebutted the false claim by the Indian media crooks.

That is not how democracy works, if they are in power that means they got majority support.

Interesting thing is that the Awami League has almost negligible support base in our country hahaha. An ordinary Bangladeshi would always vote for the Jamaat-e-Islami and BNP. But our first job is to kick Hindoos out of our country. They were the ones responsible for splitting our country in '71 and are trying to destroy our Islamic culture. So our Jamaati brothers in Pakistan make dua for us that we succeed in our mission.

Don't blame Indian media, there is a very clear video of him blaming ISI despite saying that there is no evidence but still he blames Pakistan ISI. What he said then, came out of his heart full of hatred for Pakistan, what he is saying now is to save his arse.

That is not how democracy works, if they are in power that means they got majority support.
NO. The elections were rigged. And Jamaat and BNP supporters were jailed and beaten up. And Rendia is helping those Awami cunts stay in power

What he said then, came out of his heart full of hatred for Pakistan, what he is saying now is to save his arse.

Toufeeq Imam and Gowhar Rizvi are two different people.

There is a video of Mr Imam speaking about the ISI connection....but is there one of Mr Rizvi? As far as I understand It is Mr Rizvi that believed himself to be misrepresented and came out saying he never said such a thing etc....leading to many members thinking he is the only person in the whole ISI quoting affair (when there is also Mr Imam and a govt minister Mr Inu).

Yes I did, and I am telling the fact. The lead attacker was the son of the ruling awami league's one of the senior party members in Dhaka. Indian intelligence acknowledged few months ago that there are training camps in the remote border areas in eastern India where militants run training camps.

So what that implies to??

I dont give a crap about your conspiracy theories regarding Awami League, India and the terrorists originating from them. (You can discuss that with your fellow conspiracy loving ilk)

I am directly calling you out on your assertion that it was only Mr Rizvi that made the ISI link (and thus claiming the media lied when he denied it)....when it was two OTHER separate officials that did. Either Rizvi didnt realise it was not him that a media article was reffering to....or some article attributed the quote to him (instead of the other two officials)....but it does not change the fact that TWO Bangladesh officials quoted an ISI link to JMB (who they say are responsible for this terrorist attack).

Last edited:
muslim states always stand with each other in the time of need as far as only "statements" are concerned

1133721-cartoon-1467737606-665-640x480.JPG

Pak Army Great ..............

Question arises did the So called Bengali brothers stood with us when Pakistan was hit by worst terrorism in the whole decade? The answer would be No. Nobody did expect few countries. This appeasement policies of ours will not bring any favour but rather it would be and it is taken for granted.
Doesnt matter our job isnt to count who stood with us or not but to see if we pleased GOD enough to get his rida....

And I assure you, if we stand with Muslims GOD wont be angry with us ....Muslims always should have a bigger heart than questions!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom