What's new

Pakistan stands with their Bengali brothers over terrorist attack in Dhaka

Did you hear how Egyptian revolution occurred and they toppled the dictator without any armed revolution in 2011 ?. Was there any Mukti bahini type group created by Egyptian people ? No. So Bengalis could have pressured the government with a complete display of people power. But we your only intention was to seprate from Pakistan through violent means and terrorist attacks instead of peaceful means. Bravo on following the footstops of Mir Jaffar and taking help from hindus and non muslims to back-stab the muslim rulers.

WE FORMED THE MUKTI BAHINI AFTER "THE BLACK NIGHT" OF 25th MARCH 1971,WHERE THEY KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE..

I don't think the Egyptian army and police were killing people because they were rebelling...Atleast they didn't kill hundreds of thousands like Pakistan..

We wanted Pakistan to give us some priority at all instead of sending all wealth to the West part and not letting us get a share of political power or other benefit...Everything went to the West..

Since the Pakistani Army started killing innocents and terrorizing the whole region,we had no option but to seek help from others and wage war to protect our motherland from Pakistani army...And the terrorist attacks by their army killed 3 million people...and 4 million women were raped by your army...And I'm sure that rape is forbidden in Islam...

But Pakistan itself suffered from a terrible regime of those dammed Yahya Khan and Bhutta Ali...We didn't want to fight a war,but we were forced to...in order to protect our existence...

WE FORMED THE MUKTI BAHINI AFTER "THE BLACK NIGHT" OF 25th MARCH 1971,WHERE THEY KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE..

I don't think the Egyptian army and police were killing people because they were rebelling...Atleast they didn't kill hundreds of thousands like Pakistan..

We wanted Pakistan to give us some priority at all instead of sending all wealth to the West part and not letting us get a share of political power or other benefit...Everything went to the West..

Since the Pakistani Army started killing innocents and terrorizing the whole region,we had no option but to seek help from others and wage war to protect our motherland from Pakistani army...And the terrorist attacks by their army killed 3 million people...and 4 million women were raped by your army...And I'm sure that rape is forbidden in Islam...

But Pakistan itself suffered from a terrible regime of those dammed Yahya Khan and Bhutta Ali...We didn't want to fight a war,but we were forced to...in order to protect our existence...

Phoneix Do you take us Pakistanis for a fool? Mukti bahini foundations were laid in 1969. It started getting weapons, training and financial aid from india in 1970. Go read up on Agartala conspiracy. Killing hundred and thousands of innocent people ? That is why I say to bengalis that atleast know your own god damn history and atleast make some effort to read on what Awami league and mukti bahini were doing to Bihari and Non bengali communities before 25th March 1971. They started rioting, killing destroying the property. Thats when Pakistan Army launched operation search light to destroy Awami league, Mukti Bahini elements. There were no innocents. Just the supporters of cause from both side of fighting.

That is the reason Syria is in total mess today. Bengali rebellion and Syrian rebellion started exactly in same manner. Only difference is back in 71 if we had Iran or Russia on our back supporting us, you would not have succeeded at all.

you come here and throw insults and cant come up with a counter claim.

How about you can show me on single operation Pakistan forces engage with terrorist which were of the size of this scale ?

How about you can show me on single operation Pakistan forces engage with terrorist which were of the size of this scale ?
when the ssg tried to save those 2 chineys 5 dashatgarad were holding 2 chineys hostage but somewhere along the line they managed to mess things up get 1 of the chiney hostages killed whilst getting another ssg man was injured,

Last edited:
when the ssg tried to save those 2 chineys 5 dashatgarad were holding 2 chineys hostage but somewhere along the line they managed to mess things up get 1 of the chiney hostages killed whilst getting another ssg man was injured,

it was 5 dashatgard officially that they encountered inside the house. How many outside were remain untold.

it was 5 dashatgard officially that they encountered inside the house. How many outside were remain untold.
no sir jee, don't lie and misrepresent facts there were only 5 terrorists holding 2 hostages no more then this. khuda ki liya Have some humility and don't further expose your false propaganda.

Phoneix Do you take us Pakistanis for a fool? Mukti bahini foundations were laid in 1969. It started getting weapons, training and financial aid from india in 1970. Go read up on Agartala conspiracy. Killing hundred and thousands of innocent people ? That is why I say to bengalis that atleast know your own god damn history and atleast make some effort to read on what Awami league and mukti bahini were doing to Bihari and Non bengali communities before 25th March 1971. They started rioting, killing destroying the property. Thats when Pakistan Army launched operation search light to destroy Awami league, Mukti Bahini elements. There were no innocents. Just the supporters of cause from both side of fighting.

That is the reason Syria is in total mess today. Bengali rebellion and Syrian rebellion started exactly in same manner. Only difference is back in 71 if we had Iran or Russia on our back supporting us, you would not have succeeded at all.

Didn't expect a "Think Tank" to be soo dumb..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukti_Bahini#
READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE,THEN TALK!
Yes,Pakistan killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civillians of Dhaka on the night of 25th March..

We took over Pakistani ammo depots early in the war,and we used your army's weapons against your army..
Later we PURCHASED WW2 weapons left by the British from India...

BTW,USA AND CHINA SUPPORTED YOU GUYS WHILE INDIA AND RUSSIA SUPPORTED US...

Yes,Pakistan killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civillians of Dhaka on the night of 25th March..

We took over Pakistani ammo depots early in the war,and we used your army's weapons against your army..

China only supported morally.
India,Russia and US actively participated.
It is said that the US had sent a carrier battle group to stop India but that was intercepted in the middle by Russia

Let assume....
If {
Our 45000 Soldiers engaged in admiring 4 million Bengali Beauties
then {
Onus in upon you guys to PROVE atleast 2 million cute babies
Else {
Go to Hell :devil:

River Nile is flowing in BD ...that forced US / China to support us
What is your Age....??
Your programming skills are pretty bad

China only supported morally.
India,Russia and US actively participated.
It is said that the US had sent a carrier battle group to stop India but that was intercepted in the middle by Russia.
China gave Pakistan arms and threatened India ( but was countered by USSR ) and USSR did save the day...for us..

River Nile is flowing in BD ...that forced US / China to support us
What is your Age....??

US was Pakistan's ally back in the '70s...They even sent a carrier and battle ships to stop us and India but USSR sent a whole fleet to intercept them....And USA forced China to help Pakistan...leading to the current Pakistan-China friendship and made them allies..
I maybe younger than you,but I'm more mature than you...Now GO TO ISRAEL...I mean GO TO HELL!

Well,its great to see support from Pakistanis.Goverments and histroy bla bla aside,our people are brothers and will always be.If you ask Bangladeshis about how they feel about Pakistan,almost all of them will say positive things.I'm pretty sure its the same on the other side.

Even if we are two different states with opposite goverments,our people are one.

For those dumb anti-BD people here like @IceCold and @PAKISTANFOREVER : Our countries split apart only because the East Pakistan was much ignored and deprived of political power by the West...Forget about the 1971 war and move on...Only the dumbasses stay in the past...

China gave Pakistan arms and threatened India ( but was countered by USSR ) and USSR did save the day...for us..

US was Pakistan's ally back in the '70s...They even sent a carrier and battle ships to stop us and India but USSR sent a whole fleet to intercept them....And USA forced China to help Pakistan...leading to the current Pakistan-China friendship and made them allies..
I maybe younger than you,but I'm more mature than you...Now GO TO ISRAEL...I mean GO TO HELL!

Pakistan's brotherhood with China began in the early 1950s not in 1971.

Pakistan's brotherhood with China began in the early 1950s not in 1971.

A relationship began sure....but I wouldn't call it "brotherhood" (in fact I wouldn't call it that even now....but more of a deep friendship).

China and Pakistan friendship only really took off after 1965 and achieved notable depth after SEATO became irrelevant (and later dissolved).

So you will continue to act dumb and call other name. Why dont you search for agartala conspiracy to seprate East from West and how bengalis crossed into india and trained there and came back to kill Pakistani soldiers ?

Then the Mir jaffars from with in Pakistan army revolted and sided with Mukti bahini. Afterall As I said. Blood of mirjaffars run strong within then East pakistanis. First they revolted,rioted,killed Western Pakistanis, raped them. When Pakistan Army went bersek on them, Killed them mercilessly those rioters. Who magically became the innocents. That is how Awami league got its wish to wage war against Pakistan army

Where is the proof Pakistan killed innocents on the night of 25th march ? Where as I have every proof that Army moved into quell the rioter who were burning buildings, killing biharis and destroying government property. Go read Blood and tears bu Qutbuddin Aziz.

no sir jee, don't lie and misrepresent facts there were only 5 terrorists holding 2 hostages no more then this. khuda ki liya Have some humility and don't further expose your false propaganda.

So you dont have any sense that How Pakistan Intel tracked down the hostages which were held in the heartland of mehsud tribe. How did they reached there undetected. Entangled into firefight with the heavily armed contingent outside and during that firefight one chinese died ? Instead of accusing others why dont you for one second use your brain and common sense and imagine the whole scenario.

Here this will help you in conceptualizing the whole thing

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/03/us-service-member-killed-in-northern-iraq.html

This is what happens when brain dead bangladeshis without doing any research who spew such hateful and deceitful propogand without backing up of any proof.

Tell me one thing only, What about the rape of Countless at the hands of Awami league militants before the night of 25 march ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom