What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our LCA will suddenly see some upgrades. Some will resemble the JF-17 in many coincidental ways. :angel:

I don't trust current SL government. Will they keep secret about the tactical capabilities of JF-17 from India?

They may b trying to avoid the pressure that can be mounted on them by the Indian Side.. so
Paa Ji bhangra daal lene do... Confirmation wala risk baad ma le ge.... filhal to luddi hay jamalo paa luddi ha jamalo.... aur agar news ghalat ho b gai to no issue... filhal khoon barh raha ha phir wese be en Indians ne pi lena ha....

Pakistan Zindabad

chuk kai rakh bhai jee..

:lol::lol:Ok so its our country...our problem..What's your problem?
No problem at all.. I am loving it... its you guys who are left red faced every time there is a hoax of JF 17 sales floating around.... from Azerbaijan to Myanmar to Sri Lanka... may be it will be India next on the client list.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

So you are quoting a Indian source that uses a Pakistani source ot base the news.. but you will not believe a Sri LAnkan Newspaper ..You are one funny chap.
Funny thing is how some Indians are jumping threads desperate to discredit this news, while you are referring to Sri Lankan papers, a lot of Indians are trying to ridicule this news also carried by a SL paper.

Ceylon Today | Indo-SL tension over JF17 Pakistan deal

flags.png

Someone say Surrounded LOL
Surround and choke