What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is how some Indians are jumping threads desperate to discredit this news, while you are referring to Sri Lankan papers, a lot of Indians are trying to ridicule this news also carried by a SL paper.

Ceylon Today | Indo-SL tension over JF17 Pakistan deal

Quite funny Indeed. We have seen such pattern before.

As a matter of fact from the past few years , Most of Your India bashing Articles are slectively chosen as sources from Indian news papers, as Gospels of Truth ( while entirely ignoring the positive/progressive articles alltogether ).

I hope, indian media is / to be considered a total villian EXCEPT for the cases when windy mia quotes them slectivly !

It is in this background that the JF-17 came into the forefront, a plane developed in Pakistan by the Chinese. The JF-17 is a brainchild of the partnership between the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex and the Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation of China. The plane mostly runs on Chinese technology, a Russian RD-93 Engine while it is assembled in Pakistan. It is also quoted to cost around US$ 28 million apiece.

Ceylon Today | Arrival of Nawaz Sharif

insta_zps662b7c35.gif

watch geo news guys. Shahzeb khanzada will do special report on this news shortly.

Yeh baat hai tu phir enjoy karo

heheheheheheheheheh..... Bro laughed to die ..... Lolz... lamao.... imao..gmao..kamao...buahaaha.

Even it may take sometime for the news to become an official note, we know how to live the moment though this thread become almost the happiest for the time being. No worries for the end results.....

Kon jeeta ha tere zulf k sar hone tak.... ;-)

and indeed thanks to @Zarvan an you came up with a happy news.

Pakistan Zindabad

Bhai logo ... mahool khub utha rakha hai ..

baja kar rakh do ...

Quite funny Indeed. We have seen such pattern before.

As a matter of fact from the past few years , Most of Your India bashing Articles are slectively chosen as sources from Indian news papers, as Gospels of Truth ( while entirely ignoring the positive/progressive articles alltogether ).

I hope, indian media is a total villian EXCEPT for the cases when windy mia quotes them slectivly !
When one just tends to jump into a conversation without an iota of comprehension, he doesn't make head or tail of it.
If the load is off your chest, let me enlighten you that i did quote an Indian source, ET to be precise, but even that was ridiculed by your country fellow, so please try to make sense and let us know what are you trying to convey.

if true than congrats!!
Can someone tell which block is it?

So you are quoting a Indian source that uses a Pakistani source ot base the news.. but you will not believe a Sri LAnkan Newspaper ..You are one funny chap.

You are poisoning this thread too....:o:
With your poisonous Orange Juice....
You are a real annoying orange....:lol:

By the way i told you in the previous thread to undo the article of this deal from the indiatimes....
Pakistan to sell 8 JF-17 Thunder fighter jets to Sri Lanka, inks eight agreements - The Economic Times

Last edited:
Bhai logo ... mahool khub utha rakha hai ..

baja kar rakh do ...

Haa bhai theek kaha aap ne..... ghalti se agar backfire ho jaye to ma pehle he aap ko mashwara de raha hu... LOGOUT FOR 1 WEEK..... Lolz.....

Wese yaha koi b nahi baja raha bas pata nahi q kisi ki awazain khud ba khud a rahi hain.... Kher..... Luddi ha jamalo paa luddi ha jamalo.... (aj masti ka mood ha baad ma serious hu ge... filhal... chill & enjoy)....

Pakistan Zindabad

Great News. I would like to see Jf-17 in Sri Lankan Air Force Colour soon.
Congratulations to al Sri lankan Members. We have achieved another milestone in our Strategic partnership.

No problem at all.. I am loving it... its you guys who are left red faced every time there is a hoax of JF 17 sales floating around.... from Azerbaijan to Myanmar to Sri Lanka... may be it will be India next on the client list.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Criticize the various media outlets running with the false story, not the country or the defence establishment.

Also, while I will continue to wait for more credible and independent (of the original Hamid Mir claims) sources, please keep in mind that the details of the MoU's do not explicitly deny the rumors, they just don't list this particular agreement. Caution should be applied in both cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom