What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be shared equally. 50-50.

Don't listen to the clown above me. :)
I haven't read the whole thread but he might have a point, remember that bit of news about Pakistan joining brics ?

but even if true, I don't have a problem, the Lankans are a friendly country, Sri Lankan JF-17s are not going to be a threat.

They may b trying to avoid the pressure that can be mounted on them by the Indian Side.. so

chuk kai rakh bhai jee..
No problem at all.. I am loving it... its you guys who are left red faced every time there is a hoax of JF 17 sales floating around.... from Azerbaijan to Myanmar to Sri Lanka... may be it will be India next on the client list.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

filhal to luddi hay jamalo paa luddi ha jamalo......

So you admit that LCA is inferior to JF-17 hence the word upgrade.:D
Apparently. In realpolitik, strange things happen. What appears weak is often not, and vice versa. But there surely are stuff we can improve on.

Pakistan can't even properly manage there economy. And you are talking about Pakistani investments in Sri Lanka. LMAO. It doesn't matter who said JF 17 deal is on. But I don't believe it until the deal is materialized and air crafts arrived in Sri Lankan soil.

Current PM and President can visit any country they like. But that doesn't mean they have won the hearts and minds of the visiting countrymen.
Pakistan already has investments in SL and SL has investments in Pakistan.
Anyway I did not say anything about investments I said about TRADE. Laugh like a idit here don't even have the braincells to READ.

As I said you are just jumping like a idiot here. You don't have the basic intelligence to learn the difference between investment and trade.

The only thing you have the brains is to like and cheer at samv's dumb and idiotic insults
It's a waste of time even looking at that I dots posts I ignored his posts for a good reason

Every policy I wanted is coming the economy of SL is liberalising while relations with west and China are growing.
SL pakistan relations are at its highest while you idiots keep dancing that pakistan is being sidelined thinking the rest of the world also lives in your fairy land
SL and Chinese governments are in complete mutual understanding there was even a Chinese delegation here to discuss projects and local politics.
Crying that they are sidelined is the only thing you can do you have already fallen to the level of some jokers

You are a burden and cancer to this country you don't even have a single braincell and goes worshipping politicians like this was N KOREA. You admires genocidal maniacs like Hitler and wants SL to isolate itself from half of the world and has no problems when it's on a path to become a N KOREA but cries and shout like a baby when SL is developing relations with Pakistan and China and having good relations with the west.

When we try to drag the country forward and when others refuse to vote for MR's pathetic and third world policies you shout we are kalu suddas and are unpatriotic. and even bring nonsensical conspiracy theories like diaspora capitalists to stop economic liberalisation and capitalist policies.
If sri Lankans cannot speak about having a open minded foreign policy and proper open market policies and economic reforms then you are not sri lankan. You are nothing but a burden and a cancer for the motherland who doesn't want the country to prosper.

Sri Lanka is adopting Social Market Economy and no conspiracy theory can stop that.

Sri Lankan exporters can access Central Asian Markets thrugh Pakistan even a brain dead idiot should be able to see the oppurtunity there.Laugh your *** of on that you idiot. We don't need idiots like you here go to to some poor thrid world African country because that's where you belong.

Paa Ji bhangra daal lene do... Confirmation wala risk baad ma le ge.... filhal to luddi hay jamalo paa luddi ha jamalo.... aur agar news ghalat ho b gai to no issue... filhal khoon barh raha ha phir wese be en Indians ne pi lena ha....

Pakistan Zindabad

Yeh baat hai tu phir enjoy karo

Congratulations to Pakistan. Well if news is true...

chuk kai rakh bhai jee..

Bhaya ham ne to chuk k rakha ha Luddi ko par kuch log ese apni tangain samaj rahay hain. Sada ki kasoor.

and the next would be the traditional Khatak dance when they will make the LCA fly if by sneaking into SL JFT (as they already started to claim), see we are friendly nation and we want to help everyone like a Real Big Bro.

fer b ... Luddi ha jamalo paa Luddi ha jamalo

Pakistan Zindabad

Strangely I am not able to find any relevant Lankan news source confirming this deal
These are the agreement or MoU signed :
Following are the MoUs signed between the two countries;

1. MoU between the Ministry of Science, Technology and Research of Sri Lanka and the Ministry of Science, Technology and Research of Pakistan on Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation.
  2. MoU for Scientific and Technological Cooperation between the National Science Foundation (NSF) of Sri Lanka and Pakistan Science Foundation.
  3. Agreement on Cooperation in the field of health between the governments of Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
  4. MoU between the Financial Intelligence Unit of Sri Lanka and Financial Monitoring Unit of Pakistan on the cooperation in the exchange of financial intelligence related to money laundering and terrorism financing.
  5. MoU between the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Wayamba Development and Cultural Affairs of Sri Lanka and Ministry of Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage of Pakistan on cultural cooperation.
  6. MoU between the Export Development Board (EDB) and the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) regarding trade cooperation.
  7. MoU on sharing of statistical census data between the Department of Census and Statistics of Sri Lanka and the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics.
  8. MoU on cooperation between the Gem and Jewelery Research and Training Institute of Sri Lanka and Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design.
Source: president dot gov dot lk

Can anyone please post the same from any Lankan source?

Everyone is quoting Geo News.. why not confirm from them, what is their source?
It's been 5 hours and not a single Sri Lankan source? High unlikely.

" Don't count your chickens before they hatch "

Pakistan, as things developed, renewed their offer by stating they would give 10 F-7 combat craft free, if we are going for an outright purchase

So you are quoting a Indian source that uses a Pakistani source ot base the news.. but you will not believe a Sri LAnkan Newspaper ..You are one funny chap.
wwYcsgxKyY-11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom