What's new

Pakistan Should Bomb Illegal Indian Dams

Ohh hell no boy that's not the reality you have no rights to build an illegal dams on our waters you are doing a biggest crime of this centuary. If this kind of attitude continues from India then Pakistan must have to do something about it and whatever will be the solution then dont blame us at that the time of solution of this problem.

Illegal!!....refer post 39 and onwards. It will be helpful.

all indians please stop blaming pakistan to sending terrorists in your country and our missiles r enough for your dames and inida is aterrorist state killing innocent peoples, india supported terriorism in east pakistan, n supported tamil tigers in sirilanka, now supporting fuking talibans and BLA in pakistan if india stop sending terrorists in pakistan than they can get same every thing is here tit-for-tat n your SU 30 is not some thing that win war ur leadrs dont have guts to fight with pakistan and ur army is full of rats how rats can fight against the lions of pakistan. let us deal with your allies taliban then we gona solve this damm thing from you by force

If so why are Pakistani Lions sayin to remove Indian troops from border so that you can fight taliban? Our presence itself makes you shiver from head to toe.... Lol, yes inded pakistani lions .... but why do they bark, do lions in pakistan sniff and bark aloud?

My dear, who created Taliban? If u don know Ask ur president, mr gilani will tell you that ISI created to Destabilise India, now Why should we be responsible when you digged your own grave, India is just watching with hell lots of popcorns :pop::pop: ....

yeah,you bomb it. Punjab will be filled and the fertile plains flooded. by the time you solve those problems we would have built a new one and you have to bomb it again and also face more sanctions.

Amarnath,

Pakistan doesn't send any terrorist into India. Pakistan was never involve and any attack in India. India needs to stop blaming Pakistan for every single event that take place in India.

India is the terrorist state and it's government is involving in massacre of thousands of Innocent Muslims in Gujrat, killing and raping of Innocent Kashmiri women, destruction of Babri Masjid, burning Churches, killing of innocent Christians, mistreatment of Dalits, Illegal occupation of Kashmir and Khalistan. India is plagued with violent riots against its religious minorities (Muslims, Sikhs and Christians)

Indian government thought by "staging Bombay attack" they will put more pressure on Pakistan. India wanted to show the world that India is a victim of terrorism and Pakistan and Pakistani base terrorists are the culprit. But India was wrong, running dirty politics to kill it's own people. I guess India is learning from their daddy Israel who doesn't want peace with Palestine.

The biggest democrazy in the world with the best defense, best navy and best army and airforce , with SU-30MKI and all the f* gadgets in the world they couldn't stop the terrorist.:rofl::rofl:
India biggest mistake was that Indian government didn't investigate Bombay attack properly and let Indian media run wild with fictional stories about how Pakistani came to Bombay via Gujarat to attack. Indian existence depends upon hating Pakistan. BJP and Congress party both gain political ground by making hateful statement about Pakistan.

The whole world know that Pakistan is the victim of terrorism and India needs to stop supporting BLA and "Paid to hire Taliban Terrorist" in Pakistan.

Just see this video
[url="
Why India Hate Pakistan.flv[/url]

Is this all you could to justify your dirty and ****** Acts, which killed over 200 innoscent people, And left many children orphaned? Is this thebest you could come out, Pity you sir...... And get me one credible link Which any nation exept pakistan officially says that India is supporting terror, Any nation which says that? huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Missiles and jets to destroy Indian dams? :undecided:

I wonder what will happen if 1 million Indians decide to pee in the rivers everyday :cheesy:

why r u running from the reality boy?. face it .................................

Yeah. We faced this issue at international level but at the end someone else ate the dust.
Who needs to check the reality anyways??:wave:

pakistan doesn't have the intellect and technology to bomb LEGAL Indian dams..so pakistan go to china first..beg some aircrafts,missiles and learn how to use them...and then start day dreaming

@pakpower
Wish those things which you can bear baby boy.

its not my wish cry baby its ur wish(Pakistan Should Bomb Illegal Indian Dams) i am just saying bring it on

Last edited:
all indians please stop blaming pakistan to sending terrorists in your country and our missiles r enough for your dames and inida is aterrorist state killing innocent peoples, india supported terriorism in east pakistan, n supported tamil tigers in sirilanka, now supporting fuking talibans and BLA in pakistan if india stop sending terrorists in pakistan than they can get same every thing is here tit-for-tat n your SU 30 is not some thing that win war ur leadrs dont have guts to fight with pakistan and ur army is full of rats how rats can fight against the lions of pakistan. let us deal with your allies taliban then we gona solve this damm thing from you by force

U want to bomb our dames [ladies] ?????????????? u may bomb our dams but try bombing our dames and we will wipe u out ! nobody is going to deprive us of our dames. taliban not our allies yaar. they your creation. u must be an elephant not a lion with such a short memory. and even elephants are scared of rats.

I was a strong proponent of this back when the Baglihar dam controversy started. India wasn't going to stop... India is unable to go to war with us, might as well extract some benefits.

The alternative is to die of thirst. So its a no choice situation.

I was a strong proponent of this back when the Baglihar dam controversy started. India wasn't going to stop... India is unable to go to war with us, might as well extract some benefits.

Strong proponent of bombing Indian dams? Tell me dear moderator, which way does water flow?

The alternative is to die of thirst. So its a no choice situation.

You would prefer drowning?

Back
Top Bottom